Hello! I know some people update titles or people at like hundreds in a week, so I don't want to make people have a sudden huge amount of notifications they didn't ask for. But it'd be nice if I could go to my settings and opt-in to getting notifications whenever a title I submitted to the database gets approved. 

Recently, I added a title that I'm currently watching. I'd love to know when it gets approved so I can add it to my CW list. 

I think maybe people who don't use MDL a lot might be interested in updates like when their tag updates/gets approved. And some people (like myself) would really only be interested if a title we added gets approved. If it was like a list of settings for kinds of updates, that would be best! But if that's too complicated, I'll be satisfied with just a general approval notification (and then I'll just turn my notifications on or off depending on what kind of submissions I've been making recently).

6votes
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 fiflydramalover:

Hello! I know some people update titles or people at like hundreds in a week, so I don't want to make people have a sudden huge amount of notifications they didn't ask for. But it'd be nice if I could go to my settings and opt-in to getting notifications whenever a title I submitted to the database gets approved. 

Recently, I added a title that I'm currently watching. I'd love to know when it gets approved so I can add it to my CW list. 

I think maybe people who don't use MDL a lot might be interested in updates like when their tag updates/gets approved. And some people (like myself) would really only be interested if a title we added gets approved. If it was like a list of settings for kinds of updates, that would be best! But if that's too complicated, I'll be satisfied with just a general approval notification (and then I'll just turn my notifications on or off depending on what kind of submissions I've been making recently). 

The admins are working on a new feature that will satisfy the users in regards to this issue. That’s all I can say right now. :)