I think that would be nice to have "Hide" option/button for triggering news feeds/posts that we see while coming on MyDramaList.

After I talked with some of my friends, we agree that it's pretty triggering to come and read each time about death of celebs when you wanna check on MDL some news.

Sometimes the content in news posts triggering memory or even a subconscious memory of something that may make people feel uncomfortable or even created a secondary (followup) trauma for them, which I think could happen for example after the death of someone's beloved celebrity. It may not be triggering for you, but it just would have in their case especially after seeing the post over and over again, that why I though having an option when you can hide certain post that make you feel uncomfortable for any reason, so you may not see it again would be a nice add to the MDL.

4votes

The hide post feature is already available for feed posts. Is it not working?

Is there? For me I see only option Share and Report nothing else

kindon18:

Is there? For me I see only option Share and Report nothing else

Hmm. It's there and working for me. I'm using edge, working find in chrome too. Are you using the app?

Try disabling your adblocker. 

No I am using Firefox but I test it on Chrome just no and didn't had that option either. i also disabled Adblocker still not there :(

Oh, wait. You're referring to the article/ MDL Home section. I assumed you were talking about the feeds.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. :(

Oh no the News is what you see when you come on main Home section I think those should have hide option as they big and hard to unnotice

I never visit the home page or article sections, so didn't know. I hope you get some kinda solution.