Anyone else's custom lists looking like this? 

Mobile and desktop view look like this on multiple browsers (only duckduck go doesn't do this)

I just checked and both my desktop view and the app show it normally. Have you tried re-loading the page or deleting your cookies and then opening the list again? 

JulyMoon:

I just checked and both my desktop view and the app show it normally. Have you tried re-loading the page or deleting your cookies and then opening the list again? 

Yeah I've done it a ton of times. It only does this on custom lists though. I thought maybe it was a bug. Maybe not.ㅠㅠ

The app works fine but I tend to use the mobile version a lot more. 

FoxFae:

Yeah I've done it a ton of times. It only does this on custom lists though. I thought maybe it was a bug. Maybe not.ㅠㅠ

The app works fine but I tend to use the mobile version a lot more. 

Weird. The overlapping looks like a loading problem to me, but my knowledge about IT is pretty much zero. Since you already tried re-loading, deleting cookies and clearing cache there's no more advice I can give, sorry. 

I've used the mobile version now and it also works and looks normal, no matter which list I open. Doesn't look like a bug to me, more like a browser or connection problem. 

What's the list and what browser and device are you using?

Ji-N:

What's the list and what browser and device are you using?

I have 18 lists and noticed that it doesn't do this to the ones that have less than 30. If it's over 30 in the list, it does like the image I posted.

I have a revvl 6; android version 13. Chrome, Foxfire, and Brave all glitch. But duckduckgo doesn't. 

edit, I also check other members custom lists and it does the same.

FoxFae:
I have 18 lists and noticed that it doesn't do this to the ones that have less than 30. If it's over 30 in the list, it does like the image I posted.

You mean more than 30 titles per list or more than 30 lists? I looked at your lists with less and more than 30 titles and this problem never appears. 

JulyMoon:

You mean more than 30 titles per list or more than 30 lists? I looked at your lists with less and more than 30 titles and this problem never appears. 

More than 30 per list. Maybe it's just my phone then. :/ only 1 other person said they've had this happen so they switched to duckduckgo (which is how I learned that browser didn't glitch) 

Well, it could be a glitch. Some things are not running smoothly on MDL, right now. 

I get "Not Found" errors when I try to post or comment on feeds. 

Also I tried to edit a comment just now and it kept closing the window and didn't take my edits. The links I included got cut without the https:// part, they start with mydramalist.com instead. 

I've been getting the not found/links not posting right as well. I have to go to my page and check if a status has posted lol

I was jus wondering about the lists though cuz this is a new glitch(?) Lol I'm used to status fails and whatnot  from time to time but the lists kinda threw me off. 

Yeah, reloading the page shows if it got posted or not. 

True, it was unknown to me before you mentioned it here. This glitch is bad because it makes reading the lists really hard. 

It does ㅠㅠ

I like to pull up my lists and "preview page" shows I'm tempted to watch because I'm to lazy to click it then click the back button  lmaooooo 

Yet when I click "edit" on my lists, they aren't glitched. It's odd. 

Yeah.. also since it seems to affect not many users. 

I would also like to add, review pages are starting to do this now as well. I went to check the reviews for a show and it shows all the reviews glitched like the lists. I tested a few show reviews and they all do it.

And not vote lists are doing it now. ㅠㅠ