I already left Anime group on feeds 3 times. I don't see posts for few hours and then they start showing up again. I have to join and leave the group again for the posts to disappear... 

Is there any way to not be part of the anime group? coz I'm really not interested ?

Where do you see anime posts home or anime feeds ?

Saarthak:

Where do you see anime posts home or anime feeds ?

I think both. 

I mean if you are seeing the Anime posts of people you follow and friends on home feeds, then it's the expected behavior

Saarthak:

I mean if you are seeing the Anime posts of people you follow and friends on home feeds, then it's the expected behavior

if that's how it's gonna be, i think I'll move to discord overall ? honestly, if i leave anime group, i should not be seeing posts from it from no one, even friends ? Coz the purpose of Home was to make your own space, but now I cannot even do that ?????

But even if we leave Global feeds we see our friend's and  post of people we follow.

But it should have been limited to Global since it's drama related or main feed

I left all groups and I have only public and friends post now. So things have changed since new groups are added.

Edit: I see your game post now

Since the post is from a public group and belongs to your friend, it will appear in your timeline.You should be able to do this. Find a post from a group. We will add more privacy settings later on so you don't have to do this for each group.

Ji-N:

Since the post is from a public group and belongs to your friend, it will appear in your timeline.You should be able to do this. Find a post from a group. We will add more privacy settings later on so you don't have to do this for each group.

great, thank you :)

Ji-N closed this Feb 18, 2024 09:57 pm