Hi , the site doesn't matter to me well the drama I saw. 

When I insert the drama I saw, the number of complete drama remains the same, not update. 

Hello there.. I'm not sure also if this was a bug or not but I can't put rating in a drama in the site when I'm using my android phone. Thanks!
I use a computer... maybe it's a temporary problem. 
@ylisse

You have to make sure your screen is zoomed all the way out and then you rate. I use my phone all the time and have to deal with this constantly. If my screen isn't zoomed out all of the way, it will only let me rate a 1. 
In regards to the mobile issue, we are working on creating a mobile responsive site. So hopefully in a month or two, you won't have any issues with mobile. 
As for the other issue, can you expand on the issue?
Yesterday I added a drama which wasn't counted among those I have watched ^^
@Cherry:  I already did zooming in, and like what you are telling, it also only give me a choice to give a drama with a 1 which I would never do.. ( so far! ) . I actually noticed this issue since last year but I forgot since I went in vacation and used my laptop. I wish we can rate a drama by typing the number so it would be easier. Or, push through the mydramalist.com app, sooner.  Haha!
I don't know if this is the same for other dramas, but when I click on the exclude romance filter, "kazoku game" will not appear in the search, but when i add in a genre it does have along with the exclude romance filter, it will appear