If they are going to be added, then they should be a separate entry from the main drama, not meshed together.

They are not important, but if resources are Not a problem, there is no reason Not to include them .... As @ Geanina and @Neyjour said, after all, MDL is a database, and listing them makes it more comprehensive.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
If people really want it. I guess we could do this

Image_zps7gwhodbn.jpg

418b2def-a685-4006-bea3-f7621e4cfee5_zps
Capture2_zps3v3b5uxm.jpg

The specials would be on the same page as the show. Users could rate the specials, add the title, add a summary of the special in the "Episode guide".

Benefits *My opinion*:
1. Better than having separate pages and crowding actors' lists with specials.
2. We would not have the problem of figuring what to label the special in the "Related Titles". ( I get many questions and complaints about this)
3. Would help people who are searching for "Drama Special"s such as ( Splash Splash LOVE), not those types of special episodes.
4. Think it would be more organized.
5. Since more people visit the main drama pages, there will be more discussion in the comments about the specials. The special episodes' pages hardly have any comments or reviews.

WOW! Thanks, guys. I respect all your opinions and it is nice seeing users wanting to express them. This is what we should have in MDL, more discussions to make the website better. Please share your opinion and suggest an idea if you think it can help with this.

^The only issue with that is that it becomes complicated. Our goal for MDL is to make everything (ideally anyways) drop dead simple. Otherwise users will get confused. 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Skye-N-Rain
Is it that complicated? I asked my sister before posting and she said in looks nice and simple. Guess we'll have to wait and see if someone suggests something better.
As a user, that doesn't look complicated to me at all (and I'm someone who can't work a toaster! JK!) I also rarely, if not never, watch specials so I dunno if you should even consider my opinion, buuut I'm giving it anyway. :D
Agree that it will be better than having separate pages and being more organized. :)
i agree with you @hessa  , i think the way you showed and proposed would be better than having separate pages for specials,  i personally dont like the separate pages for the specials, its confusing , i mean half the time their just the behind the scenes cuts anyways so whats the point in taking the time to add it to your list that you watched it :/ it just clutters up our lists, and like you said makes it harder to find the real drama special dramas out there like splash splash love ..
I really like Hessa's proposed method of attaching these types of Specials to their relevant drama (as long as we do have the ability to rate them separately, and give them a title and description).  It's a nice, organized way to include all the "extras" (and easily see, at a glance, how many there are for a particular drama), while at the same time eliminating the confusion of having them mixed up with actual "Drama Specials".  :)

I'm also indifferent;

BTS are fun to watch (assuming they're subbed for people who don't know the language), but I don't think they're necessary to be included.

I was watching "What is Love?" on another site that had BTS included. You can watch funny bloopers that happened during filming, but it kinda goes mostly over your head if you don't know what any of them are saying.

BTW to anyone who knows, (I can delete this comment after) I have a question:

I noticed some drama in my watchlist have different episode counts than when I first watched them. (e.g Smiling Pasta was 17; now is 27, Someone Like You was 20; now is 33) Anyone know why that changed, considering the previous count was the actual end of the series?

I agree with this idea. It's look simply and great. I often personally got all excited some drama added specials, i badly wanan see some continuation of some stories then find out it's a btw or interviews not actually continuation of plot so totally agree interviews, bts should be merged with drama :)