Hi, I recently joined the 2017 Watch Challenge and have been having trouble submitting edits when trying to add updates to the list in my sign-up post. I continually press "submit" and the advanced editor page simply reloads, and my post has not been updated. When I navigate to any other thread in the forum, the quick reply panel at the bottom of the page, instead of being blank, shows the entire body of text from the 2017 Watch Challenge post I was trying to edit. I'm not sure what is causing the glitch but it's very frustrating. Any help would be much appreciated!

Another issue I sometimes have is my posts not showing up when I use the quick reply option. The recent discussion panel will show that the latest activity is from me, but my post isn't visible in the thread itself. This has happened in the past and happened again today in the thread Kpop Group Bias!, on page 332. (I posted a reply there 23 minutes ago.)

Thanks in advance!

Dani - "Another issue I sometimes have is my posts not showing up when I use the quick reply option. The recent discussion panel will show that the latest activity is from me, but my post isn't visible in the thread itself. This has happened in the past and happened again today in the thread Kpop Group Bias!, on page 332. (I posted a reply there 23 minutes ago.)"
This happens when a discussion goes on for many many pages, you will be able to see your comment if you manually change the number in the URL:

http://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/2188-kpop-group-bias?page=322#comments

http://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/2188-kpop-group-bias?page=323#comments

Otherwise, it won't be shown until a few other people have commented.

Sometimes people start the thread again by making a new one with '#2' after it, to combat this issue

http://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/27086-count-up-to-10000-2
I would like to add that I just attempted to edit my 2017 Watch Challenge again (without success) and when I came back here to edit the original post in this ticket, all of the text had been replaced with the text from my 2017 Watch Challenge post. Very sorry to add a second post to the ticket but I was unable to edit the first post to add this information. Very strange...
@RikuObsessed Thanks for the information on the invisible post! That makes sense. 
Now if only I could edit my other post...!
That is very strange, I'm not getting that, so I don't know how to help :(
Aww I see... Thanks anyway!
Hmm I was able to edit the post a number of times yesterday but the glitch began today and stopped allowing me to edit. Is there possibly a maximum number of times a person can edit a post? Maybe I'll have to delete the post and just start over again from scratch (with as few edits as possible).
I don't believe there is a limit on editing, plus that wouldn't cause the glitch :S
Ah, that's true. I'll try using a different browser to edit and see if that makes any difference. Maybe it has something to do with Google Chrome...
Edit: No dice! Same thing happens in the Safari browser (can't submit new edits to my post in the 2017 Watch Challenge thread). I'm just going to delete the post and start fresh, see if that makes a difference. :/
That's a shame... is it any better with the new post? 
Yes, the new post seems to be fine so far, thanks! I think there really might be an editing limit for x number of edits (maybe more than 10 or 20?), because another user added a post after mine with the note "Submiting again due to edit limit, i deleted the other one".

This might be an issue that hasn't come up before since the Watch Challenge is being done for the first time this year. For those of us who are planning to watch 40 or 50 dramas or movies, the number of edits could be pretty high... Just in case, I'm going to try and keep my edits to a minimum and see if that avoids the problem.
I dunno, that's really strange and what confuses me more is that http://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/24391-2016-52-week-drama-challenge has been around for several years, and I've never seen anyone have any issues, but I dunno it's not my department and I've never edited a post many times :S
Ooh thanks for that link because I was wondering where the 52 week challenge came from lol! I just checked the thread and the first poster on page 4 started with "Not sure if there's a word limit but I can't seem to be able to edit my previous post. So shall create a new one for dramas that I have completed from June onward." sooo either the edit limit really is a thing, or there's a word limit. :/ Oh well! Wish I knew the exact number of max edits (and I also wish I'd kept track of the number of edits on my new post--d'oh!) or word count but I'm glad it's not just me having the issue.
We're looking into this issue. 
@Skye-N-Rain Great, thanks!
Just to follow up, I do think this may be a maximum word/character issue rather than the number of edits as I had previously thought. My new post in the 2017 Watch Challenge thread now has the same issue as before when I try to update my list for the challenge. I'm sure I haven't edited the post more than 4 or 5 times so I doubt the number of edits was the cause after all. 

Since there doesn't seem to be a character counter when writing new posts, perhaps this is something that could be added? Or perhaps the character limit can be removed...? I edited the word count down significantly and was still unable to submit my edits when the post has 601 words and 3,669 characters. (I used this word counter: https://wordcounter.net/)