Hi, 

I noticed that when filtering for the "Top Shows" under Thailand, the rankings list is incomplete and inaccurate. A lot of dramas with high ratings by over a hundred users do not appear under the list - they are much much further down despite their high ratings. 

Example: the Suparburoot Juthathep series of "Khun Chai Taratorn", "Khun Chai Pawonruj", "Khun Chai Puttipat", "Khun Chai Rachanon" and "Khun Chai Ronapee" are all ranked in the #10000s when they are rated over 7.0 (one actually 8.0) by over 100 users. While other shows with lower ratings by less users have higher ranks. Is the search and arrange function on MyDramaList faulty? It seems terribly unfair because some of these series are good quality series but they get overlooked because of a faulty rankings grouping. 

Please can one of the staff adjust this so that the "Top Shows" listings actually reflect ALL the shows according to their ratings, in descending order. I have not noticed this anomaly with other countries' rankings list - so far only Thailand is badly done. Please can this be corrected.

Thanks.

I noticed something similar with a lot Chinese and Hong Kong Dramas a while ago too, its so unfair since the most popular dramas in this website are Korean or Japanese and now most of raking list is fill with them because more people vote for them so they are on the list but not others. A lot Thai Dramas are not on the raking list anymore either, unless they have over 200 user votes I think despite a lot of them having medium to high ratings. So many non-Korean dramas are completely gone from the ranking list and are in different order despite having high ratings and over 100 votes also they don't appear in the proper order for each country. I was searching the top Chinese dramas of 2016 a few weeks ago and I noticed so many are not in the proper order anymore even with good ratings and over 100 votes and I don't think is fair because it seems to mostly affect other countries dramas and not Korean specially if they are older dramas. I agree that All Dramas from ALL countries should be in order and not the just the ones that are over 250 votes because again they usually affect non-Korean Dramas which means less popular, less votes, more if they older dramas, maybe just change it to 80-100 votes because 200? is too much in my opinion. Can staff please correct those too?  Thank You.
We will revisit the ranking algorithm soon. This is an issue that's particularly tricky to work on. 
Thanks to Hessa for re-directing me to an earlier discussion on this topic. I had no idea a drama needed more than 250 votes to even qualify to be in the "Top Shows" lists. 
But I would like to also note that once the '250 vote' dramas have been listed and exhausted, the subsequent dramas afterwards are all hodgepodge in their ranking listings. They are neither sorted by their ratings nor by alphabetical order. Hence, some dramas may even appear earlier down the list with maybe only 50 users giving an average of 6.7 on page 5, while other dramas of 126 users giving an average of 7.9 appear on page 12 or something. 
I get that the admins and moderators want to control the top ranks by putting filters but after the filter criteria is exhausted, shouldn't the rest of the list then feature the higher rated shows (regardless of how many user ratings, or maybe with over 50user ratings) down in descending order? At least the older or less well-known shows will have a chance to be seen instead of being hidden in the bowels of a hodgepodge ranking list simply because they lack the number of users rating them.
Would appreciate it if the staff could kindly consider this matter. Thanks!