Closed

Editing posts

This discussion has been closed.

I know it's really minor (and not majorly important) but whenever I edit my own posts anything with an apostrophe shows up as '&#39 etc', it's obviously not a big deal but idk if it's showing just for me like that or for other people too.

also cannot edit my posts to be friends only once posted, in case i accidentally post under the wrong setting.

For a bit I couldn't edit my posts at all..

Yeah I think that problem must have been fixed. Luckily it's just a minor annoyance so it's not a big deal but I still thought I'd mention it :P

Ah, okay, didn't see this, but thank you for letting me know <3

There's still currently this issue when we edit feed posts and comments.

Although now it seems to occur only on the first edit, whereas if we realise we want to change/add in something else, then thankfully the second edit onwards it's working as normal.  But still frustrating with the initial edit, having to change all those &#39 and such.

I noticed this issue is still currently happening, especially on comments for me! I was gonna report it again but didn't wanna be a pain in the ass haha. 

No it's fine to remind us.

It's Ok,  b/c once it is saved they go back to being apostrophe, etc....

BUt, while editing Reviews .... they don't go back, so u have to keep replacing them all, everytime before you save.

catstreet:

I noticed this issue is still currently happening, especially on comments for me! I was gonna report it again but didn't wanna be a pain in the ass haha. 

Best to report things again if it's been a while and there's still the issues, as after all there's quite a number of issues being reported and worked on at the moment, and it's good to remind about those earlier ones if they are still ongoing.

Ji-N:

No it's fine to remind us.

And thanks Ji-N for all your hard work and being so quick to reply as well.

I cant edit any of my comments made int he section underneath a dramas home details. Is this normal?

Hi, it shouldn't be normal.

Where and how do I find the option to edit my own comments on the comments section on the details page of a drama then?

When you hover on your comment you should see a drop-down arrow to open the drop-down menu

Yeah, I see the arrow but it just shows the arrow even when I click on it. I will try a different browser. I'll let you know if I keep encountering a problem on here. This isn't the first problem I have had with the site. It has erased full and parts of notes I have put on dramas on me. So I dunno when it did that I checked multiple devices and browsers and the info was just gone. And hasn't come back yet so maybe this is another new thing going wrong. I did open a ticket about the other thing but haven't gotten an email so hopefully, this isn't another problem. Thanks again for the reply and I will update you asap.

I will be closing this thread since its an old one. Please create a new one if you found any issue. We did also reply to your email regarding the missing notes last week.