I want to apply to be a moderator but I don't know how to. And I just wanted to know if I can 

I really love dramas in all languages.

I was talking about being a community manager.

blve:

I was talking about being a community manager.

I think it is dependent on all of the factors below:

1. One being a long-time active member

2. Having done A LOT of contributions

3. Have a rapport: fairy vocal and well acquainted with the admin/other approval or managerial staff

However they recruited their approval staff, they need some new ones.   If an actor can literally be seen on the screen in an episode, you shouldn't have to provide a source to add them to the cast list.  If these volunteers don't want to do the work themselves to verify the information they're approving, they shouldn't qualify to be approval staff in the first place.  I've bought coins and spent money to support this site.  I won't be doing so any longer. 

ChoiDaeChulNumber1Fan:

However they recruited their approval staff, they need some new ones.   If an actor can literally be seen on the screen in an episode, you shouldn't have to provide a source to add them to the cast list.  If these volunteers don't want to do the work themselves to verify the information they're approving, they shouldn't qualify to be approval staff in the first place.  I've bought coins and spent money to support this site.  I won't be doing so any longer. 

You can just put the link to the episode and the timestamp they appear. They always approve if you have those two factors.