Hi! I've been bugged by this question since the Season 1 and it seems like the chances of that being revealed is slim so I'm thinking if some of you might have thoughts about it or any clue that you might have noticed that I missed.

My best guess is that Ho GooJoon is definitely involved and Robin seems to know something as well. The app might have been developed by several people for all we know.

Annyeong!!!

I too think the same as Ho Goo-Joon has something to do with it as in Season 1 when it was his sister Ho Goo-Hee I think..well that's what I remember to be her name. So as I was saying when she got angry at her brother and wanted to take revenge on him and entered his name, it showed that it wasn't possible. That's when my suspicions about him started. Then when I started Season 2 I saw that the cast was different so, I was slowly changing my thoughts of him being the Master, but, he appeared in Season 2 too. WOW. I thought I was going crazy. Well then reaching the last episodes I understood that their teacher Ms. Maeng have something to do with it too. Well also, I don't think Seo Ro-Bin have something to do with it. Anyway these are my thoughts. Hope I will see a reply to this.

I thought I was the only one who liked this series LOL. In my honest opinion, Season 2 was really fresh due to its cast of actors being not as well known as Season 1. They used what they had, and a lot of what happened to Jinah also happened to me in my high school experience. Upon watching this a year out of HS in 2018, a lot resonated with me and helped me a lot with not feeling as alone.

Fluff aside, I don't think it's anyone in the cast who is the master. I'm thinking it's an outside source that they might reveal later in the series if it ever picks up or is ever even mentioned again.

Thank you for letting me know your idea. I appreciate it.

I think more than one person is behind this. I'm 95% sure both Ho GooJoon and Maeng SaRang are involved. It's definitely implied that the app's original developer was their late friend. The Seo boys may be involved, but there's not much to go on there.

Anyway, I loved this series and hope there will be a season 3 where we get a new protagonist and see GooHee, JiNa, Robin and everyone get their happy endings..