Add yours below, if you don't want it lost in the comments section.

1. The Disclaimer.

LOL. There were, there are, and there will be again, religions and organisations like the ones depicted in this season.

Nice play to put that disclaimer to calm the public… which only would make them dismiss more the reality that is around them. So, when the time comes it is happening to them, or their relatives, they will think “it only happens in drama”, denying the fact in front of them.

2. There is a spin-off potential

Corrected: IRIS!

3. Taxi Driver is a story about the courtship game of Go Eun and Do Gi.

* Season 1: When Go Eun met Do Gi, the walls fell.
* Season 2: When Go Eun hinted to Do Gi, the floodgates opened.

(* sorry, Star Trek reference)

4. Let's go SEASON 4 - 2024. 444! :p

Add yours below. This thread is just a record of our reactions, thoughts, and feedback, so it is easy for others to find instead of in the comments section.

3. The show is clearly trying to sail that ship slowly to make it more satisfying in the end for sure. There is just too many hints and scenes LOL.

4. Also it's Season 3, and it might be around 2025, a 2-year gap just like from Season 1 to Season 2 which took 2 years for production.

1. Clearly, that bishop made a cult for himself out of the "abandoned" children whose hearts and minds he manipulated so cruelly. He is the craziest, most psychotic among all the Taxi Driver characters so far. While the issues faced by this season's passengers, including Black Sun, were somewhat a reflection of reality, this last part was, yes, something that "only happens in drama," at least in the way things unfolded. 

2. (Still haven't figured out what this comment means. Haha. Pardon me.)

3. A part of me wanted to speed things up between them in Go Eun's subtle confession scene (I was like, "Just kiss already!" LOL) but they did it just right. I'm looking forward to their relationship's progress in Season 3 (and succeeding seasons).

4. I wonder if back when Season 1 was airing, they already had Season 2 in mind. Because if they did not, then Season 2 writing and production must have started much later after the first season ended. Hence, the 2-year gap. But if Season 3 is in the works already, as Season 2 was airing, then there won't be much waiting time before the third season airs.