Sleepninja wrote: Thank you! ♥♥♥♥

Your welcome :D
I just started Pin Anong. So far I really like it, but I hope he gets rid of that awful wig soon. lol!
*bump*

I feel the urge to watch one of his recent lakorn, he's got a bunch in the works this year.
My darling! I also want to watch something he did this year but I didn't find anything interesting so far.
CheerfulSoul wrote: My darling! I also want to watch something he did this year but I didn't find anything interesting so far.

I'm pretty easy to please because I like just about every genre and get easily pulled in by synopses. lol I just hope that his new lakorn will get subbed. Last year, a ton of Channel 7 content was taken down, so it was really hard to find his stuff. I hope somebody has reuploaded them. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I'm pretty easy to please because I like just about every genre and get easily pulled in by synopses. lol I just hope that his new lakorn will get subbed. Last year, a ton of Channel 7 content was taken down, so it was really hard to find his stuff. I hope somebody has reuploaded them. :)

I watched his last year's drama; it wasn't that great to be honest. Also his body shape dropped so drastically :D
CheerfulSoul wrote: I watched his last year's drama; it wasn't that great to be honest. Also his body shape dropped so drastically :D

Which drama was that? I know he was half naked for 90% of the Pin Anong and he was in decent shape for that. haha
Hahaha those pics bring back memories of his act with Pinky xD ROFL!
Sleepninja wrote: Which drama was that? I know he was half naked for 90% of the Pin Anong and he was in decent shape for that. haha

Roy Lae Sanae Luang with Mai, he doesn't look like this anymore :(

*Mod Note* No nekkies!

His shape was amazing for Pin Anong, come back Weir!
Any news on his projects for 2015...or if he has announced any yet? xD
have you guys seen Peung Pieng?????????? or whos watching Morrasoom Sawat??
I haven't seen PP, it's pretty sad lol!! I've started MS though. How are you liking it??!!
Peung Pieng is sad but i loved it!! Morrasoom Sawat is pretty good too!! addicting wanted to see more!
I agree, Morrasoom Sawat was good ;) Have to watch Peung Pieng. I'm a fan also.
I read good things about Peung Pieng, but I will pass on it. It's pretty too sad for me. I'm rather excited about his drama with Kwan and Min