Can you recommend me some BL an actual plot and not just a love story? like Manner of Death or Not Me.

Please don’t say Pit Babe.

I got you. It's not just about people falling in love but the world around them, too. I didn't just choose them randomly, they're pretty good.  Some favorites of mine:

The Untamed (the very classy classic)

Stay with me (the best of last year)

KinnPorsche (let's not gonna lie, the plot is there, just don't see who don't care about it)

HIStory 3: Trapped (it's so worth it I can't take it)

I think it is fair to say that "Untill we meet again" has the most intricate plot out of any Thai BL. I mean the first episode is wild. They throw a lot at you but dont worry, they dont leave any loose ends. And if you watch that one you can then watch "Between Us" which its a spinn off that takes place at exactly the same time just from another couples perspective. ( trust me you will want to see more of the main characters from between us while watching UWMA and then pooof, they gave it  to us. Between us is actually my favorite BL)

Dead Friend Forever!  The main writer for the show is Sammon, the author of Manner of Death, and the Director and Cinematographer from Manner of Death are also working on the show.

The Sign is also amazing!  It's a police/detective drama with fantasy and mythological elements.  It is very highly rated so far!

Ha, Pit Babe, almost ashamed to admit I'm watching it, though it is predominantly out of curiosity that I do so.

I'll second Until We Meet Again - the one Thai BL that actually had me almost to the point of crying.

I quite liked Bed Friend for the Uea's story (my dog wouldn't let me yell at the supporting characters so I had to watch it without her near me). I thought they could flesh out King's story a bit more though.

Last Twilight has something to it, not just a fluff piece.

Lovely Writer - it is a more realistic portrayal of the Thai BL drama making world.

My School President - yes & no, but really cute

Triage - loop-dee-loop/roller coaster ride. Keeps you guessing right until the end.

Until We Meet Again is quite good.

I liked 55:15 and He's Coming to Me along with 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us. There is some aspect of romance in these, but there is a great story to go along with it. 

I just watched 180 degrees longitude passes through us and It was soooogooood! It was really beautiful and pulls at your heart big time.

Vice Versa has a colour coded cinematography and a has pretty great world building. Achieving your dreams and friendship are in the foreground, as well as many cameos.

Once Again and Peach Of Time mainly deal with grief and acceptance, with not so much focus on romance.

While Midnight Museum is not labeled as a BL, you certainly will not miss it as the chemistry is there. And the whole concept, which is broader than one would think when starting this series, is definitely worth the watch.

Love For Love’s Sake looks like its plot is catered around romance, but the main message for me is self-love and acceptance. Also the Game concept is pretty unique.

And last but not least I Feel You Linger In The Air. Yes, it is mainly focused romantic, but the story, character building and cinematography is far inferior than in other BL’s I‘ve seen. One of the main reasons I watched it was because of the waz  they portrayed  1920’s Thailand. If you are interested in historical dramas I recommend it 100% because you can feel the era.

I also second Last Twilight!

The Sign was a pleasant surprise for me when I first started watching it. It's a tad rushed in the second half but I still love it and I'm hoping more of the past lives/ mythology side gets explored in the special episode or if we get a second season (and I'd love a second season).

180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us - IMO one of those "must watch" dramas. It's incredable.

7 Days Before Valentine  Rated way, way too low at 7.1 (same director as 180 Degrees) . Patrick Rangsimant, the author who the novel is adapted from also had a couple of upcoming dramas including Mystique in the Mirror and I Love / Kill You

Not Me very very interesting plotline especially if you like political/ social issues

Midnight Museum not technically a BL but hinted and the plot is interesting (I'd love more of these supernatural themed stories like this and The Sign)

Shadow again not really a BL bot very interesting and it reminds me of a Taiwanese drama I really enjoyed called Detention.

To Sir, With Love very, very much a lakorn as it's just so over the top and ridiculous at times (which I completely love about it). Not for everyone

I don't tend to watch BLs where romance is the main focus (nothing wrong with them, just not for me). Aside from that as a former c-drama watcher I'd say censored danmei adaptions like The Untamed, The Spirealm, Guardian and Winter Begonia are worth a look if you're ok with a strong bromance alluding to romance with a darn good story.

LotusRayne:
I'd say censored danmei adaptions like The Untamed, The Spirealm, Guardian and Winter Begonia are worth a look if you're ok with a strong bromance alluding to romance with a darn good story.

This!

I was going to suggest Winter Begonia simply because it's one of the best dramas I have ever watched, not just for the bromance/BL aspects, but everything else.