So we have a new member who likes lakorn, I figured I'd bump this thread up for fiery :D
Sleepninja wrote: So we have a new member who likes lakorn, I figured I'd bump this thread up for fiery :D

Haha. Thanks for the invite. Here I am ! Ta-dah !
To be honest,I haven't watch that many lakorns.
I don't really have any favourite actors or actresses but I do watch out for dramas by certain actors/actresses.
I also like it that lakorns are usually below 20 episodes and not that draggy.

Lakorns that I have seen :
1) Rak Mai Mee Wan Tai (Love Never Dies)
2) Wimarn Sai (Sand Castle)
3) Luerd Hong (Phoenix Blood)
4) Artid Ching Duang (Feuding Sun / Striving For The Sun)
5) Soda Gub Cha Yen (Soda and Ice Tea)
6) Hua Jai Chocolate (Heart of Chocolate)
7) Luerd Kattiya (The Princess)
8) So Sanaeha (The Blinding Ties of Love)
9) Kom Payabaht (Sharp Vengeance)
10) Mae Ai Sae Eun
11) Song Sanaeha
12) Duang Jai Akkanee
13) Game Rai Game Rak
14) Klin Kaew Klang Jai (Orange jasmine scent)
15) Gae Roy Ruk (Trace of Love)
16) Wai Rai High School & Wai Rai Freshy

Currently watching : Sam Num Neua Thong (3 Golden Men)
A little thing called love. its an adorable Thai drama with Mario Maurer <3 i wish they have Thai dramas on the list :(
sorry i meant movie**
fieryheart wrote: Lakorns that I have seen :

Hey what was your opinion of that lakorn? I made it about 14 episodes into it but I'm having a hard time watching it because everything is so dramatic. Haha I've kind of put it on hold for now - not sure if I'll go back and finish it. I've only seen 1 Thai drama so far (Phoo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma) and I loved it.
fieryheart wrote: Haha. Thanks for the invite. Here I am ! Ta-dah !
To be honest,I haven't watch that many lakorns.
I don't really have any favourite actors or actresses but I do watch out for dramas by certain actors/actresses.
I also like it that lakorns are usually below 20 episodes and not that draggy.

Lakorns that I have seen :
1) Rak Mai Mee Wan Tai (Love Never Dies)
2) Wimarn Sai (Sand Castle)
3) Luerd Hong (Phoenix Blood)
4) Artid Ching Duang (Feuding Sun / Striving For The Sun)
5) Soda Gub Cha Yen (Soda and Ice Tea)
6) Hua Jai Chocolate (Heart of Chocolate)
7) Luerd Kattiya (The Princess)
8) So Sanaeha (The Blinding Ties of Love)
9) Kom Payabaht (Sharp Vengeance)
10) Mae Ai Sae Eun
11) Song Sanaeha
12) Duang Jai Akkanee
13) Game Rai Game Rak
15) Gae Roy Ruk (Trace of Love)
16) Wai Rai High School & Wai Rai Freshy

Currently watching : Sam Num Neua Thong (3 Golden Men)

Some of those are ones I haven't heard of :D I'll look them up
Crazy4You wrote: Hey what was your opinion of that lakorn? I made it about 14 episodes into it but I'm having a hard time watching it because everything is so dramatic. Haha I've kind of put it on hold for now - not sure if I'll go back and finish it. I've only seen 1 Thai drama so far (Phoo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma) and I loved it.

Haha. Yes ! I do agree on the dramatic part. It did get frustrating for me. So I played dirty a little and fast-forwarded some insignificant scenes ;)
Phoo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma seems interesting. It's on my list. Maybe I'll start after finishing my current lakorn ^^

Sleepninja wrote: Some of those are ones I haven't heard of :D I'll look them up

Some of the lakorns I actually watched it on TV so I'm not sure if it's easy to find them online let alone watching it with subs. Still, Good Luck ! Fighting ! ^^
fieryheart wrote: Haha. Yes ! I do agree on the dramatic part. It did get frustrating for me. So I played dirty a little and fast-forwarded some insignificant scenes ;)
Phoo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma seems interesting. It's on my list. Maybe I'll start after finishing my current lakorn ^^

Some of the lakorns I actually watched it on TV so I'm not sure if it's easy to find them online let alone watching it with subs. Still, Good Luck ! Fighting ! ^^

I've found quite a few places to watch them. But the quality isn't the greatest for the vids. Also there are a few series that I wanted to watch, but can't find working links for them. :/ Viki has a bunch though, and youtube.
Sleepninja wrote: I've found quite a few places to watch them. But the quality isn't the greatest for the vids. Also there are a few series that I wanted to watch, but can't find working links for them. :/ Viki has a bunch though, and youtube.

If you don't mind, can you tell me where can I watch lakorn besides on viki and youtube ?
fieryheart wrote: Haha. Yes ! I do agree on the dramatic part. It did get frustrating for me. So I played dirty a little and fast-forwarded some insignificant scenes ;)

Haha it is frustrating! I think I'll attempt to go back and finish it. But not for a while haha. Just love how the episodes are only 3O minutes :p
And it's pretty funny & cute! I loved it! :D
Crazy4You wrote: Haha it is frustrating! I think I'll attempt to go back and finish it. But not for a while haha. Just love how the episodes are only 3O minutes :p
And it's pretty funny & cute! I loved it! :D

Now that you have put it that way, my excitement level for that drama has shot up ! :)
Ahh, so many dramas to watch ! *mind goes blank*
I have already watched a few thai dramas :p One of them was"Love never dies" and "Prisoner of Love"... they were both very good but in the beginning their pronunciation seemed weird to me...lol :p
Mirichan wrote: I have already watched a few thai dramas :p
One of them was"Love never dies" and "Prisoner of Love"...
they were both very good but in the beginning their pronunciation seemed weird to me...lol :p

That was my first lakorn :D I loved Aum and Aff in Jam Loey Rak. Right now C4U and I are watching Wong Wian Hua Jai, it's my second go around. Weir ♥♥♥♥ And Pinky is so pretty.
Sleepninja wrote: That was my first lakorn :D I loved Aum and Aff in Jam Loey Rak. Right now C4U and I are watching Wong Wian Hua Jai, it's my second go around. Weir ♥♥♥♥ And Pinky is so pretty.

O: I am attempting to watch Wong Wian Hua Jai too ^^ ;) It was recommended to me from LaVa :D
Mirichan wrote: O: I am attempting to watch Wong Wian Hua Jai too ^^ ;) It was recommended to me from LaVa :D

It's very good, you should definitely give it a shot. I would also recommend Kaew Tah Pee and Namtan Mai. Namtan Mai has the same two leads from Jam Loey Rak (Aum and Aff) and Kaew Tah Pee has the eternally lovely Tik and Cherry :)