Please tell me I am not the one one who actually saw a cat casually walking around the office while they were in a meeting. In episode 5 at 9:31- 9:38
Like he is just there casually walking lol. 

Who got a cat into the office or is it a lost cat from ChocoMilkShake.

Tell me what are your theories

LMAO I did not notice that ?? how even…?

Birdeynamnam:

LMAO I did not notice that ?? how even…?

I saw it lol

Replayed it a few times to make sure I was right

WaveGhost:

Please tell me I am not the one one who actually saw a cat casually walking around the office while they were in a meeting. In episode 5 at 9:31- 9:38
Like he is just there casually walking lol. 

Who got a cat into the office or is it a lost cat from ChocoMilkShake.

Tell me what are your theories

I saw it and I was wondering the same thing. 

I noticed the cat and figured this was a set that didn't see much use/was somehow placed outdoors in a way that a stray could wander in. I feel like I've seen cats wander in the background of enough kdramas to imply the country has a lot of strays.

I don't know what was the reason this particular cat was there. But you can see dogs at my work all the time :D I and another employee often bring our dogs with us.

alcam:

I don't know what was the reason this particular cat was there. But you can see dogs at my work all the time :D I and another employee often bring our dogs with us.

Awwww that so cute, well my workplace might never have one so kinda jealous

saw it too! Probably its head department's cat bcs i saw a cute cat wallpaper on his monitor screen.

rylvenclaw:

saw it too! Probably its head department's cat bcs i saw a cute cat wallpaper on his monitor screen. 

Probably, the attention to detail that the staff had, wow

LOL, this is by far the best blooper of the year :D

I assume it's a cat of the office they were filming at. 

One display had Screensaver with cat pictures. Maybe the same cat XD

Could be, it is a cute fat cat

Me too, I saw it too. I was a bit distracted by his cameo as I'm a cat person lol

Edit: oh I think it's the office cat or something like that 

I thought I was the only one who saw. ?