LadyBux:

I literally forgot anna Kim Korean name so I havent thought of a ship name for them. I’m only on team yon dan and mi jun right now. I need daryon to mature a bit. They both act like teenagers with a first crush.  

the only way for sa ra to redeem herself now is to save a life by sacrificing hers…maybe se jong will need a transplant or something and she will anonymously help out. Right now she can get hit by a 18 wheeler with all the other old ladies

Lol, I also don't remember her name. Somehow, Anna suits her now.

True, Daryon need to mature. Both of them. But I think, at least Seryon will start soon. She will have to, if she plans to marry him. 

And Sara...right now, as you say, I wouldn't mind one bit if she got hit by a truck. Let's see what they come up with.

Is it absurd, that I want it to be Saturday again? 

Min Mcgonagall:

Lol, I also don't remember her name. Somehow, Anna suits her now.

True, Daryon need to mature. Both of them. But I think, at least Seryon will start soon. She will have to, if she plans to marry him. 

And Sara...right now, as you say, I wouldn't mind one bit if she got hit by a truck. Let's see what they come up with.

Is it absurd, that I want it to be Saturday again? 

Honestly I’m ready for it to be March 13th. This is torture 

LadyBux:

Honestly I’m ready for it to be March 13th. This is torture 

Hahahaha... it really is...!!

Now, let's see how we manage to make it until next weekend!

LadyBux:

I literally forgot anna Kim Korean name so I havent thought of a ship name for them. I’m only on team yon dan and mi jun right now. I need daryon to mature a bit. They both act like teenagers with a first crush.  

the only way for sa ra to redeem herself now is to save a life by sacrificing hers…maybe se jong will need a transplant or something and she will anonymously help out. Right now she can get hit by a 18 wheeler with all the other old ladies

So, I need to ask, did Anna Kim said that she wanted to stay by her husband and her daughter or was it only in the subbed version where they used the word "husband"?

Because, so far I don't think she has used the word "husband" to refer to him, right? I thought they were never married.

And I agree with you about SaRa. Right now, she can get thrown off a cliff alongside her mother and WDR and I wouldn't care.

Min Mcgonagall:

So, I need to ask, did Anna Kim said that she wanted to stay by her husband and her daughter or was it only in the subbed version where they used the word "husband"?

Because, so far I don't think she has used the word "husband" to refer to him, right? I thought they were never married.

And I agree with you about SaRa. Right now, she can get thrown off a cliff alongside her mother and WDR and I wouldn't care.

I’m going to rewatch that scene once Viki finishes the update. I’m sure they were not married. There was a big scene over that in the beginning 

LadyBux:

I’m going to rewatch that scene once Viki finishes the update. I’m sure they were not married. There was a big scene over that in the beginning 

Yeah, I also don't think they were married. At least, not registered. That's why SC had trouble registering DD. That's what I remember. 

But, I'm curious if she refers to him as her husband in the orginal, not subtitled version. 

Because, that means, he's still that important to her. I mean, there are ppl who get married and then don't register the marriage right then. Or at least, that's what I've seen in some dramas. So, maybe they did "marry"? 

Min Mcgonagall:

Yeah, I also don't think they were married. At least, not registered. That's why SC had trouble registering DD. That's what I remember. 

But, I'm curious if she refers to him as her husband in the orginal, not subtitled version. 

Because, that means, he's still that important to her. I mean, there are ppl who get married and then don't register the marriage right then. Or at least, that's what I've seen in some dramas. So, maybe they did "marry"? 

I don’t think they legally married…or else how did he marry step mom. He can’t be married twice…and Anna just left suddenly. She didn’t even register the baby much less a divorce 

LadyBux:

I don’t think they legally married…or else how did he marry step mom. He can’t be married twice…and Anna just left suddenly. She didn’t even register the baby much less a divorce 

Yes, i also think they were not legally married. That's why I find it so confusing that she said husband. 

Min Mcgonagall:

Yes, i also think they were not legally married. That's why I find it so confusing that she said husband. 

Maybe she really meant it and the step mom is not the real wife…I’d. be okay with that…

LadyBux:

Maybe she really meant it and the step mom is not the real wife…I’d. be okay with that…

Hahahaha I'd also be ok with that... it's been too long since I can't stand the stepmom and her antics!

I just hope that taking too long before saying the truth would be worse for her.

Min Mcgonagall:

Hahahaha I'd also be ok with that... it's been too long since I can't stand the stepmom and her antics!

I just hope that taking too long before saying the truth would be worse for her.

Yes I definitely agree

LadyBux:

Yes I definitely agree

Yeah... I just hope the writers don't turn her into a horrible person. I mean, besides her mistakes in the past.

yes please I need that White Truck of Doom right nOW
I only ship Jun Ho and Mi Rim.

i binged this drama the past 2 days thinking it would be a 20 ep drama… only to find out it has 50 eps and that i will have to suffer with this weekly waiting until march 😭😭

i should rly do some research before starting a new drama lol

Kopano:

i binged this drama the past 2 days thinking it would be a 20 ep drama… only to find out it has 50 eps and that i will have to suffer with this weekly waiting until march ??

i should rly do some research before starting a new drama lol

Me, i was planning to finish first the entire drama before starting to watch it. But I ended up watching and waiting in vain until next week. Cheers to us!