He didn't die, but he did .

i think yeah. But, if at the end her uncle suddenly comes back, i wouldn't be surprising. I'm happy with the existing plot

I think he will come back at the end and this might all be another test for the niece to see if she can survive if he actually dies!

Possibly dead, possibly not. It could be part of the plot twist process, stay tune I guess!

This is a weird one for me because I am as equally convinced that he is alive as I am that he is dead. The way the drama is playing out (the number of episodes remaining, the flashbacks, the narrative) are all convincing me that he will stay dead but his characterisation (seen through the flashbacks, his motivations, his preparedness, his skill at reading people and his awareness) is coniving me that he is very much alive. I can’t reconcile his characterisation with what the drama is telling me/showing me yet, so I don’t have a definitive answer. 

At first,  i was convinced that he was indeed dead. But that's because i thought he was killed by some professional assassin. But that's not the case, even the people who are hunting Jian did not know how he died.  But in ep4, the Brother tells Jian, Jeongmin killed her uncle.  Really? Some weak nobody? Hell nah.

I am holding on to the scene when he says "Just call my name three times, and I might just appear magically" -LIKEEE WHAT IF IN THE UPCOMING EP THERE WILL BE A SCENE WHEN JIAN IS CLOSE TO DYING AND CALL HIS UNCLE'S NAME AND HE REALLY APPEAR AND LIKE SIKEEE BITCH THIS IS ALL JUST TEST FOR YOU AND SHIT I'M REALLY ALIVE JFJANFJAFJJSBFHSBFHASBF 

deemunu:

I am holding on to the scene when he says "Just call my name three times, and I might just appear magically" -LIKEEE WHAT IF IN THE UPCOMING EP THERE WILL BE A SCENE WHEN JIAN IS CLOSE TO DYING AND CALL HIS UNCLE'S NAME AND HE REALLY APPEAR AND LIKE SIKEEE BITCH THIS IS ALL JUST TEST FOR YOU AND SHIT I'M REALLY ALIVE JFJANFJAFJJSBFHSBFHASBF 

😁😅 All this is just test for you, you revealed biggest spoiler !! 

Nope he's training her

died dead! though if they bring him back, i would only be grateful 

Jedie:

At first,  i was convinced that he was indeed dead. But that's because i thought he was killed by some professional assassin. But that's not the case, even the people who are hunting Jian did not know how he died.  But in ep4, the Brother tells Jian, Jeongmin killed her uncle.  Really? Some weak nobody? Hell nah.

noted the Term “Weak Nobody” and why they casted that guy.

i have some doubts if “Seung min” can be the Suspect.

Remember in Episode 01: he was the one who edit Uncle’s photo for Funeral Picture:

1. he said about revamp some agriculture Website with her uncle

2. he said he was the last persob her uncle contacted with.

3. he knew  her uncle did the deed his own bathroom and offered to clean it up for her.

4. the weak nobody survived the shot or attacked?! in Earliest scene of Episode 01

5. he got 8 packs , search it up xDD

Alive. Remember he had the murthehelp tattoo that jiang spotted in 1st episode? I'm guessing this is all a test. He made her remember her id recently too. We will have to wait and see.

I'm pretty sure he's alive after seeing how he 'died'. No way he would go down that easy. He's probably watching how everything is playing out and will appear when the time is right. 

SOSsy:

I'm pretty sure he's alive after seeing how he 'died'. No way he would go down that easy. He's probably watching how everything is playing out and will appear when the time is right. 

Agree with this after watching episodes 5&6. As an add-on, I think he’s actually on his way to Bale after louring out almost all of his henchmen to his own house leaving just Bale at whatever location he is at.