I was really wondering why scorpion king calls Zhao Jin "father"? other characters do so as well.. I'm not that far yet, will it still be explained or does it have to do with being in the position of power? I can't find anything aboutit online either....

The correct translation is something like "godfather"/"adoptive father" (even if adoption like we think of it now didn't really exist as such). The only other characters (pretty sure there's only one other who calls Zhao Jing "Yifu") who do it as well are in a similar position.

oh okay, makes sense, I was pretty confused?

but in episode 26 zhao jin says that he was forced to marry li yao and scorpion then says "mother", so maybe they are bloodrelated? also how did he end up being a ghost? I need more explenations XD

lea_tanzer:

but in episode 26 zhao jin says that he was forced to marry li yao and scorpion then says "mother", so maybe they are bloodrelated? also how did he end up being a ghost? I need more explenations XD

They are not blood related. I am not completely sure which word they used for that section actually and I can't remember who they are talking about either. But I am 100% they don't have a blood relation.

And neither of them is a ghost. Xie'er is the leader of an assassin group (like Zhou Zishu was with the Window of Heaven).