Ending 1: same as the book FL with HRZ (body guard)

Ending 2:  (because the drama changed the story to scent burning and returning to 2 years before for redemption).

Since Hua Rong Zhou does NOT exist in the first life where she supposedly dies (but rescued by the ZXW through the scent burning), she will end up with Zhong Xi Wu in this alternative universe. Now, the million dollar question is after she wakes up from the dream, will she like ZXW? Or will she wake up from the dream?

In the 2nd life, HRZ exists as he does in the book, she will end up with him as she did in the ending of the book ...

I think this ending will make sense and everyone happy.

scarfie:

Ending 1: same as the book FM with HRZ (body guard)

Ending 2:  (because the drama changed the story to scent burning and returning to 2 years before for redemption).

Since Hua Rong Zhou does NOT exist in the first life where she supposedly dies (but rescued by the ZXW through the scent burning), she will end up with Zhong Xi Wu in this alternative universe. Now, the million dollar question is after she wakes up from the dream, will she like ZXW? Or will she wake up from the dream?

In the 2nd life, HRZ exists as he does in the book, she will end up with him as she did in the ending of the book ...

If she ends up with the bodyguard, I personally will be very UNhappy and disappointed!

scarfie:

Ending 1: same as the book FM with HRZ (body guard)

Ending 2:  (because the drama changed the story to scent burning and returning to 2 years before for redemption).

Woahh, I just happen to finish Ep. 9 where she confronts her family. It seems that she now wanted a peaceful life than fight for power and wealth. Since it made her constantly fear for their lives. She question her Father about living in the country side or in the Capital. This looks like a foreshadowing that the bodyguard is a good choice if she wants to settle in a peaceful life away from the fighting of power and wealth. The two Zhongs are both in power and high statuses. So if she wants to stay away from power fighting, the two are not a good choice for now. But I am only in ep 9 and the story and her mind might change. But it's just a point that I notice.

In her new life (life 2), I think it makes a lot of sense for her to be with the bodyguard ... he's handsome, loves her more himself, and can devote his life to her.

DramaSeen:

If she ends up with the bodyguard, I personally will be very UNhappy and disappointed!

Well I think the story will end with an ending that makes everyone happy: In Life 1, she ends with the ML and in Life 2, she ends up with the bodyguard.

i don't think anyone's rooting for the bodyguard unless they have read the novel. there is no chemistry between them in the drama. unless they can create some tension and romance for the bodyguard in the next 15 episodes ( which i think will be impossible ) i really don't want it to be the body guard. right bow in the drama he feels more a like little brother than a romantic interest.

Colours:

i don't think anyone's rooting for the bodyguard unless they have read the novel. there is no chemistry between them in the drama. unless they can create some tension and romance for the bodyguard in the next 15 episodes ( which i think will be impossible ) i really don't want it to be the body guard. right bow in the drama he feels more a like little brother than a romantic interest.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I am feeling. They better turn on the chemistry between bodyguard and HQ if that's the endgame. So far I am not feeling it with them.  Even in ep 14, when she was drunk and complimenting his looks, it felt like those noona fans who like younger idols and are protective of them. HQ was kinda shipping the bodyguard with  her other maid. I am doubtful, if they can make them a convincing pair by the end.

I agree that in the drama, there isn't any chemistry between FL and bodyguard ... even though she just bit him when she was drunk ... Maybe there will be more chemistry later on ...

It seem out here people are getting confused, in synopsis it say she is from modern world and she transmigrate to ancient world, she also marry the third male lead,  which is so misleading that lead to utter confusion, 

It seem the director has changed the storyline completely. Don't get confused since her bodyguard exist  in her dream so she can't be with him , when she awake up she see the prince , she also realized that how much the prince love her, 

Anyway new development in coming episode, we know that what is viewing is in her dream where she trying to redeem herself and make her to be a better person.

In coming episode we may see both wife and his concubine get kidnapped by the bandit and the bandit tied both on the either side hanging on the air they asked the SML to choose wife or concubine he was little hesitant to speak, before he choosing, Hua Quan speak to Mu Yao that she owe her this time and she cut the rope and fall into the ravine. 

Luckily she fall into the river, she was able to swim back to safety. That why we see trailer in YouTube that her bodyguard was searching for her and later we see she get excited to see her body guard and hugs him 

Colours:

I agree. i don't hate the bodyguard, he just doesn't seem right for Hua Qian. They really do lack chemistry, and she has a loyal, better looking (in my opinion) perceptive, strong, and BETTER option available!! I just hope that his mother won't get in the way.

Sorry. I will try to calm down.

scarfie:

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEwNDM2Mjc0NA==.html?playMode=pugv&frommaciku=1

Is this commentary for real? It's says: "Ending: Hua Qian fakes his death and marries Hua Rongzhou, Zhong Yelan reconciles with Mu Yao, and Zhong Xiwu never marries."

If this comes true, then that would be one of the WOREST endings possible! It will leave so many feeling lost, betrayed, manipulated, disappointed, frustrated, angry and sad!! That would be one sadistic way to mess with people's emotions and expectations!

DramaSeen:

If this comes true, then that would be one of the WOREST endings possible! It will leave so many feeling lost, betrayed, disappointed, frustrated, angry and sad!! That would be one sadistic way to mess with people's emotions and expectations!

I think that ending is from the novel.

well the plot already change, we see how is goes.,

Dun tell me actually HRZ is actually another version of ZXW (in coma state).. wakakaka :D

scarfie:

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEwNDM2Mjc0NA==.html?playMode=pugv&frommaciku=1

Is this commentary for real? It's says: "Ending: Hua Qian fakes his death and marries Hua Rongzhou, Zhong Yelan reconciles with Mu Yao, and Zhong Xiwu never marries."

I think that is the ending from novel. She drinks a fake poison given by ZXW' s mother and pretends to be dead. Then she leaves with HRZ to live a peaceful life in countryside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa3wLKc3yW0

1:03 : ZXW mother ask HQ to drink poison and fake her death by burning the house. ZXW was distress and panic to save her. 

another clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJkO5iZrseY