HELLO! I'm TheGoodKid!
A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME:
- An INFP, so obviously bound to be a little introverted, but when you get to me know me you might think the opposite!
-I really like and get drawn to those who are genuinely humble, kind and broadminded and seem to only remain good friends with them. Not that i have all those qualities but that is what i am striving for.
-A REAL LIFE POTATO :)
-When i'm not watching kdramas , I'm usually sitting really still, walking around , and reading.
-I'm obsessed with fantasizing or making up random scenarios in my head ( mostly from dramas). So much to the point where i can become completely unaware of anything going around me, and that's probably why i walked into a pole that day ;)
WHEN IT COMES TO DRAMAS.........
GENRES PREFERRED: Family, comedy, mystery, crime any drama that portrays life "realistically'', and even a bit of romance.
FAVOURITE ACTOR: JI SUNG : Honestly, is a chameleon. Can change into and portray any character so perfectly, giving full justice to it .
FAVOURITE ACTRESS: Min Hyorin: Hasn't been in a lot of lead roles but whatever role she takes on is wonderfully done...
WHAT I LOVE WHEN IT COMES TO DRAMAS:
-A sensible, and strong female lead, not necessarily physically but mentally and emotionally
- When different perceptions and insights of a problem are portrayed
- Good plots and unpredictable twists.
- Dramas that have up to maxim 20-25 episodes
WHAT I DISLIKE:
-The female lead trying to chase the male lead all the time
- Love triangles
- Dramas where the leads have known each other from childhood ( idk why though)
- Where female lead is the damsel in distress each time
i usually take a long time to decide which drama to watch and i'm very picky. If it doesn't intrigue my attention up until the 2nd ep i'll probably drop it. Even if it has my favorite actor/actress/idol in it.
Singers/Groups i adore:
PLEASE DO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT THINGS DRAMAS OR KPOP RELATED!