Reiko

A Werewolf Boy Review

Reiko

This movie has been the best movie I've watched during my WHOLE DRAMA life. As you can see I did say "drama life" that's because I didn't really like watching movies because they were just boring. Everything was too short and nothing actually gets explained properly. They just pull for too long.

I kinda have a change of thought now. This movie........omg!!!! This was the one I was looking for!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! Everything was just perfect. Nothing was missing. You WONT get bored. I gave the music a 9.5 because it wasn't 'addictive' but it matched the movie well so....yea.

The plot is quite interesting. I haven't seen any dramas or movies like this before. That's probably why it made it even better. The actors were also perfect for this drama. I can't imagine anyone else replacing their spot.

The movie is very emotional. It could hit you any time. Omg! I don't think I've cried so much in 2 hours before. Like hard out crying. Anyone whose thinking about watching it......get your tissue box ready. I mean.....maybe 2 boxes if you think a box won't be enough.

Overall I would give this a 20/10 but sadly you can't. So yea. 10/10 it was.

Comments (0)