makeuptemple

Someone Like You
Jan 30, 2017
i have watched this drama more than a couple of times, and each time I bawl my eyes out.
When Yu Xi first became the caretaker of Zhan Cheng i found her loud, annoying, immature. I loved how she helped him to go through his bad times, she even helped him to tango for his mother's birthday, she practiced with him, on the birthday she guided him on the phone. They were read more friends and they eventually fall in love, it's quite possible that he fell in love with her when she was helping him to tango,

I disliked Yu Xi's boyfriend, he was so sly, doing every dirty tricks to be successful, He eventually cheated on her with Vanessa and pregnante her, Unlike what I expected he did not want the baby, he wanted Vanessa to have an abortion but she refused and decided to give birth

Ya Ti who had a heart transplant, they transplant Lu Han's / YU Xi's twin sister's heart, Lu Han is also the ex fiance of Zhan Cheng and she starts to have Lu Han's mannerisms, like baking the Edelweiss cookies, Yu Xi and her giving exactly the same reactions

When Yu Xi learnt that Ya TI is carrying her twins heart, she even gave up on the man that she loves, and they could not resist but got back together.

Once Zhan Cheng's step sister was in love with him and behaved Yu Xi badly but she also fell in love with Yu Xi's brother who was a priest up until the last few episodes.

Even the chemo between Yu Xi's brother & Zhen Chang's sister was amazing.

This is not a traditional rich boy - poor girl dramas, Mothers were not evil, nobody trying to break the main couple and almost everyone was supporting.

This drama is not bed of roses, it has got tragedies. but at the end It is a great watch.. It is a romantic movie without being cheesy..

Kingone was amazing portraying a blind man... I also like his voice, amazing, intonations great and sexy, he has a sexy voice and he is quite handsome.

The brother is a little bit slow, doesn't talk much, talks slow, it takes him ages to tell smth, I wonder if he has got autism

I love the OST especially Good Night by Huang Yali
Star of the Universe
Feb 12, 2017
It is an easy romance, A girl who becomes a GRP and falls in love to a famous singer.

She begs to return to the world, so she's been given a chance to fulfil her wishes and when those are completed she's going to die again.

Woo Joo"Universe" also fell in love with her. they overcome many things with love but the end.. Both happy and sad..

If Byul did not had read more the accident that day, she would potentially living happily ever after with Woo Joo.

It does not have a rewatch value, but I will most probably download the episodes and turn it into a movie and rewatch like that.

As there are still some stuff that I do not get, as I do watch 5-6 dramas in a week, it all juggles up after a while
Goblin
Feb 12, 2017
I have watched it because I found the plot interesting, I am not a fan of GY or KGE. At the first episodes I found her irritating but then I get used to her.

The story is interesting and keeps you wondering about what's gonna happen next.

I will probably watch another drama of GY but I do not think that I'll watch one of KGE dramas. I have watched Train to read more Busan and he is very talented.

while watching there is one thing might irritate you that is the great age difference betw Goblin & ET.

That love things in the edge of being a pedapholie

Goblin is a man who is over 900 yrs old but looks like a man who is in his late 30's early 40's while ET is only 19 yrs old and a high schooler. She is inlove with a man who is at the age of her dad / can be easily have / had kids at her age.

And if we think of the era he comes from he possibly might have concubines, wives and a couple of kids.

They are good match physically but in this drama, it was over the border. I do ship them but not on this drama, they can easily be bf / gf as KGE likes elderly guys and GY likes younger girls.

I was more interested in Sunny and Grim Reaper couple. they were a fantastic couple.

There were a lot of product placements, from stuff toys, to TBS White Musk Perfume, which I end up buying and now using a room spray as the perfume is that much crap, the watches he wore, canon camera which is worth over £2000 this is with only a small lens.

I only find the Canon placement irritating I thought it was related with the upcoming scenes as they have openly showed us, like poking someone's eye. it was that obvious.

I really enjoyed the Canada scenes, and a couple of Korea Seoul scenes but that's it.

I want to see Yoo In Na, LDW, Yook Sung Jae, & Lee El in one drama. I will not go back & rewatch this drama. It was one shot for me, I will forget about it within few months.

If it was not KGE as a leading lady, and if there were less flashbacks, less repetitions it would be an excellent drama
Sanaeha Sunya Kaen
Right here we have a sadomasochist male lead,Nahkin (Kin) his wife dies in a traffic accident on their wedding night. His only thoughts were taking revenge, harming the woman who's responsible from his wife's death.

He's irresponsible in his personal life, he doesn't respect the other people's emotions, he never asked the girl's story at the end she was not the one behind the wheels.

So he first hires the the lady's read more (Tawan) sister who caused the accident as his brother's secretary (Deun) and hires her (Tawan) as a nurse of her paralyzed sister.

Our sado maso guy acts like he's in love with his sister's nurse and makes her fell in love with him, by episode 2 she was already in his bed, that stupid raped her, these rape actions does not really stop.

This guy has got 2 more brothers, one of them is a doctor Akk and he also likes our main lady, when he learns that his bro impregnated her, he offers her to marry her for the sake of the baby, she refused,

There's a dermatologist called Pink at the hospital who happens to be our main female's friend, she fancies the doctor brother, the Vice President (Nahk) little bro fancies the secretary,(DEUN) unlike his bros he is a Casanova

By Episode 9 things even gets more complicated, a woman who looks like the dead wife appears,
We have been given hints about the death wife's appearance in the drama...

When the secretary sis was sharing her first kiss with the little bro they’ve been caught by the sister and get scolded :D

while I was watching I was humming! Enough is Enough!!

that man behaved the girl like f..n prostitute, used her for all his intimate needs, and when the former wife look alike arrived he started woo her.

Ah this girl suppose to be a Nurse right!!! why doesn't she know about contraception pills or at least asking him to use protection right???

He doesn't realize that he loves her until ep 15

At the end all she wanted hear is I'm Sorry I Love You!!

I don't know how the crew didn't see the foundation stains on her baby doll, while editing the drama : D it was crystal clear :)))

I seriously love the connection between siblings, and how parents were different from the parents we see in KDramas.

I love how sister be the matchmaker between her brother and Tawan, and how she supported her until his brother understands he loves Tawan.

AH the next thing i'll do tomorrow is to melt my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, I feel yucky after seeing it so much in the drama, this was too much product inserts,

I am also amazed by the non melting makeup, it still remains the same after the pool scenes, non smudging extra waterproof liquid eye liners, those false nails on the ex-wife and look a like, mothers acrylic nails, her semi permanent hair dye on the end of her hair ( my favourite is the mother here)

She's so caring towards her kids, and supports her daughter in laws :D but I feel like they were living on the moon or something how comes she can't notice that her son and Tawan keeps sleeping and they have a weird relationship and they have a housemaid no different than Sherlock Holmes, very sharp :D she's the eyes and ears of the mother.

Until the very end Kin's revenge ends Tawans's revenge started, for god sake why didn't you let us watch some proper romance in between the couples. At least we could have seen that she's given birth and how Kin is taking care of his wife and his child.

I loved the wedding scene Sister's wedding. Sister is the matchmaker of the whole couples.

She's at least 5 mnths pregnant and no baby bump yet and what's that 3 inch high heels

Also noticed the girls in bikinis but in KDramas never seen any girl in bikini, wondering have I ever seen any girl in that much tiny babydolls in KDramas :D

I said my first time on Thai dramas but the plot and the scenario and the last episode is quite familiar I wonder if I have watched this drama before and completely forgot about it.

I want to see the entire 4 couple in another drama :D

This is my first lakom so I was determined to finish this without dropping my first Thai Drama,

In away it’s pretty similar to Korean Drama Secret Love Ji Sung but there was no rape on that one as far as I remmeber

so 3 Brides to 3 Bros. Happy Ending the last few minutes.

The main lead the actor Dome constantly reminding me Korean actor Jo In Sung, In Sung is more handsome though. This is his latest drama he has not done any work after this drama
Ode to Joy
I have started this drama last year and get bored, I ended up dropping the drama, i decided to give an other chance but no, None of the female leads were promising, each are more boring than the other one, Don't watch with for Wang Kai, you won't see him much in the drama. I feel like I was watching some sort of psychological drama.

This is a bit of Sex and read more the city w/o mature- sex content a bit of Friends the two American dramas I most dislike. If you do not like those two you won't like this, but if you like them you'll possibly enjoy.

Female leads are so loud first.

An-Di is the ice cube of all the girls living in the apartment
Ju Er is after hunting a rich man
Ying Ying is the most innocent of all

for me this was too boring, could not pass ep 7

One of the most over rated Chinese Dramas ever.
My Princess
Feb 9, 2017
I started to watch this drama as I was looking for a light romance, I had shed enough tears with the other romantic dramas, so I decided to give it a go, without having any expectations.. From the first episode I started to enjoy it..

The chemistry between the characters were great, I shipped them from the first moment, The museum scene was quite funny, she acted like she is dating with read more our chaebol to make the museum president jealous, she was there to check on her as she is the girl her prof loves...

Lee Seol is a college girl who has a crush on her archeology prof portrayed by Ryu Soo Young, I can't blame her every girl wants an intellectual guy, but her prof is in love with the Dea Han Museum President since he was a college student, who is going to be engaged with our Chaebol..

Yoon Jo is set to be engaged with our chaebol, her ex is the prof, but whenever she is not ok, she runs into arms of prof, he is another idiot its been many years since you break up and you have not changed your pin to enter to your flat.. for what reason??

The Church scene on ep4, when Lee Seol's mother puts her letter written to her instead of her prayer letter into the box and when the father / priest started to read it on Sunday Prayers, that scene was quite funny, it is the start of many misunderstanding, this let people to think she is pregnant, and even the priest got shocked but then he said it is normal these day, what would he say at that moment :))

The scenes with prof and our chaebol is fantastic, they both like / love her without knowing their feelings at the time, during the scenes I was humming let the two tigers fight haahh ( this is way before the love developed in between the characters)

Lee Seol is loud, a bit naive but she is beautiful with a good heart, she is quite lively, I loved the outfit and tiara she was wearing when she was looking after her mother's hostel... Her transformation is amazing..

When Hae Young chucked out from his flat by his granddad he goes to department store for clothes shopping, but he accidentally goes to women's lingerie part and starts to look around at the same moment Princess is also at the department store and happens to pass from the same section, he's been caught while hiding behind the mannequin with sexy lingerie on eh while he is holding the mannequin everybody gives him a look :)) ofcourse he has not only been chucked out of his flat grandad put hold on all his credit cards.. :))

later on he's been assigned to teach her some etiquette. that's the time when they find a chance to get more close...

We can see our chaebol is jealous of the prof.. How many times they came face to face and the anger in between them, oh gosh.. they could have easily have choked each other. One is certain of his feelings but not openly telling her, the other one is hiding and denying it as long as he can...

The fiance Yoon Joo thinks she can jump from one men to another one whenever she wishes, she's so arrogant and selfish, mean, she does not know what she wants, maybe a little bit jealous because she knows the guy she wants as a fiance and her ex are all falling for Lee Seoul... She even selfishly can say whether you leave the palace on your own or we get you out of the palace time to disappear of.. that's being mean, jealous and selfish. It is public who is going to decide not you, it is not OK to say there's no one on your side in the palace.

There is no reason to hide her past, as the public would love her more if they learn she was one of them, working hard to earn money...

There are also plots twists in the drama, such as Lee Seol's & Hae Young's first meeting... Well if you are watching the drama now and if you are on the first episodes you obviously think yeah yes when she was acting as the princess when she was on part time job.. wait and see.. it was a bit surprising for me not expecting this...

Princess & Chaebol has got opposite characters, while one is warm, open hearted ,the other one is like an iceberg, calculated..

We do have to wait a little bit for their first kiss but it was unexpected for both parties.... first kiss is shared on a snowy winter day while it is snowing..

On a drunk night when our Chaebol put our princess to bed, the alarm bells were already ringing for him.. he already fell for her no matter how he tries to deny it....

Yoo Joon using both men for own benefits, and she has still hopes to marry one of the other, she insanely thinks whatever I can get, whoever I can get is on my benefit.. Sorry Yoo Joon you are destined to be single for the rest of your life.. You should not be this much btch..

Both men are proud of Seol but one is showing this with his body language and emotions while the other one is not showing anything at all, just standing there like a statue, without showing any emotions at all.

Later on YJ assigned as a director in the palace and she has done her best to make Seol uncomfortable but at the end she could not beat her..

at the end YJ lost both men, while trying to get a better one....... at the time.. but let's see what future brings for her... Men are brainless so I am guessing prof will take her back, though she does not deserve any of these guys.

Lee Seol is not like Anne Hathaway in Princess Diaries.. She has a more mature character comparing to Anne in Princess Diaries.

When Nam Jung Woo speaks I feel like he is speaking in French, so sexy hahaha

Lee Seol & Hae Young has got that much frustration that my tv room was about to set on fire .... :))

The reaction grandad gave when he learned that the two spend the night alone in one room was worth to see / watch :D

HY & YJ are in a way forced to marry.. Not gonna say whether the wedding is set or not.... Well hell Pandora's box is open after grandad asked them to marry.. Well cards are all open and on the table now, let's wait and see..

Somebody finally understand that YJ is after the money..

She is too bitchy that she wants both men for herself. She even send a text msg to both men but luckily both men were together when they received the text msg from her...

It was quite funny when Joo Sang Wook appeared as an oppa and LS wanted to give him a warm hug and been pulled by HY haaah

Her sister is another bitch....

YJ is so evil that she even went to LS's orphanage to investigate.. but she was shocked to see LS coming to orphanage with prof.

When 2 revival females goes up for a drink, you know what's coming next, their claws are sharpened and ready for a cat fight...

LS & HY both likes to chicken out, she chickened out when HY asked him if she likes Mr P or NJW, he chickened out when she asked if he is still the enemy...

Sisters and YJ characters are more or less the same, jealousy, evilness, being over confident and selfish. She even dares to claim the sachet as hers and shows this prof with the influence of the director.

She became so pro that she even prepared her own course schedule.

ahh guess who is going to give her music & dance lessons

"RAIN OPPA"

I had too much expectations. royal wedding , honeymoon and half a dozen of babies
President asked him not to marry Seol and go to Washington bec of tax fraud image?? We see that he is not a strong character, he can’t cope with things…

If the president asked him to kill himself was he gonna kill himself?

what did we had at the end.. He did not even propose her properly..

He just left that big rock by the fountain pool. So he is at the airport waiting to go to Washington DC he looks around and can not see the Seol, so he jumps into the plane, he asked for a glass of red wine, when he was about to sip a hand stopped him, he looked it was Seol, he asked her how did she got in? She said bec you wanted bec I wanted.. He give her a kiss, she gave him a passionate kiss, end of story!! So where is the wedding? what did we have? Did she dropped being a princess??

If she wanted to give up being a princess why did not she do it when he first asked her to be his woman??This does not make sense. We need a sequel, remake, with a proper ending.. thats it…

One big slap to the moron prof, that woman played with you not only with you with HY, she tried to harm your student which you also had a crush on. She tried to damage the imperial family image, and you open your arms and say welcome back to me baby… Ahh Jeezzz I had enough of idiot brainless men in this drama…. This woman dumped you for HJ, dumped HJ for you, caused so much tantrums, problems blah blah, and you forget things and forgive this much easily!!! so let her get away with things with a blink of an eye, let the evil win…

They should have solved this princess issue by ep 8 and by episode 16, we should have seen, Mr.P's dad is now back to Korea, everything is resolved. Mr P & Seol is married with a one daughter, Seol is expecting their 2nd child, the child is running around the palace garden.. etc etc.. Seol, Mr P and dad is sitting and enjoying the bright summer's day and suddenly we see her rushing to the hospital, she gave birth to a son, the future prince. They are both happy, they took the children to the sea where they scattered the chairman's ashes.. They share a big, passionate kiss, daughter asks what dad is doing to mummy :P blah blah blah.

I expected a much more better ending ahh that's left to our imagination.....

I am so angry that they have only give us a couple of kisses, they had such a great chemistry

So such a great chemisty is wasted, Now Kim is married to Rain oppa and I don't think we'll ever see her in such a cute a romance, maybe Rain oppa will get jealous hahah

We can clearly see why Rain OPPA got married with this beautiful girl :)) ( Kim Tae Her)

Oh God !!! I love Song Seung Heon and thanks to his sweetness I turned into a fan girl after watching his few dramas

If you want to see more of him jump to Saimdang, the Herstory, currently airing on dramafever.
Classic
Feb 6, 2017
What a movie, I never expected this movie to be this much intense. The movie starts in present day and we have flashbacks to show us the history / the past story...

It is a great love story of a mother and a daughter. Mother's love story never had a happy ending.. She could not have her own happy ending, this shows us not all not every love story can have a read more happy ending, even if you think that you have your own happy ending, when third parties are involved this happy ending can change to not so happy ending just like we have it in the movie.

Daughter falls ( Ji Hye ) in love with a guy who is involved in their school's theatre club but one of her friend's also fancies the guy she likes.

Her mother (Joo Hye) is the daughter of a congressman and been promised to marry another guy Tae Soo who is a friend of Joo Ha ( the man her mother is in love with) knowing that his friend and his fiance is in love with each other he lets both to write letter to each other using his name but one day Tae Soo's father learns this and he beats Tae Soo to death, Tae Soo commits to suicide and been saved by Joo Ha and one of the other friend the last minute, with the feeling of guilt he joins Vietnam War and loses his eyesight, ( first I thought it might be Korean War but timeline does not fit as it was in 1950 to 1953, and Hippy Hippy Shake released in 1959's) after returning back from War, he meets the woman he loves (Joo Hye) and tells her a lie that he got married and asks her to move on, her mother had no choice but to marry Tae Soo, after his death his friend 's informed her that at the time he was not married but he got married after Tae Soo and her got married, he also had a son, while Tae Soo had a daughter.

I was sort of guessing about who the guy is that our main girl Jin Hye is in love with, glad that I was not wrong...

But I wish I we could see how the daughter & son of the unrequited lovers ( not really unrequited but lovers who couldn't have their happy ending) love developed in the present day, wish they had gave an equal part to present and past in the movie..

The last 45 minutes of this drama was a torture for me as I was bawling all the time..

When it comes to the musics, I only remmeber Hippy Hippy Shake from the dance scenes, so the OST is not that memorable.

OMG Lee Ki Woo, If I am not wrong he is the tallest Korean Actor, 1.95 cm... I think after him Lee Kwang Soo is the tallest Korean Actor with 1.90 cm

I believe I will watch this movie for 2 or 3 more times but not more than 3 times..

I am not going to tell you more because it will spoil everything.
Clash of the Families 2
Although the main couple didn't have much screen time together, it was fun to watch, Our main guy is the son of Korea's most wanted Swindlers son, Our Main guy is the daughter of the police officer who dedicated himself to catch the Swindlers, Ah so it happens to be daughter and son fell in love, he decides to be a police but his ma and dad - his girlfriend's dad does read more everything for him not pass the test so he can't become a police officer.

It is fun from the start to the end..

it sort of reminded me Peter Sellers movies. Sort of Modern Pink Panther ( Imagine what happens if Pink Panther's son falls love with the daughter of Inspector Jacques Clouseau) yeah the parents here not like Inspector Jacques Clouseau ( not clumsy lol ) watch it thinking that way :D you'll have more fun : D
My Unfortunate Boyfriend
I first started to watch this in 2015, and I found something more interesting, jumped to that drama, completely forget about this.. Recently I started to rewatch and this drama needs to be in dramas to watch when you are having a bad day, it is not a drama that has a rewatch value but it's light and fun.

Actually I liked Tae-Won his character is childlike and I do like that read more sort of men, that I can be a child with him. and tbh Min Woo does a superb job portraying Tae-Won as he also personally likes cute things and he shares those on his IG.

Yun Hak sort of reminds me of Jon Gi, mostly his eyes, the way he looks :) Jin Sung she was on the Bride of The Century and I liked her there but even on that drama her tone of voice was a bit loud.

For me Hye Rin (Hye Mi) & Min Woo ( Tae Won) should be the leading characters and Jin Sung ( Jin Na) Yun Hak ( Hee Chul) more compatible.

The problem is Min Woo is good at choosing the worst dramas for him

His character wasn't written properly he was ultra innocent more like 2-3 year old. Jin-Na is the master of the master of lies. She's doing everything to have a luxury life, in other words she's sort of gold digger
Itazura na Kiss
I don't like dramas showing girls following men like a stalker and become their pup. The male lead was horrid to the main lady from day 1. Later he had a change of heart but even after getting married he was horid. KOKOTO was sort of ugly. She was pushy etc. This drama is a nigjtmare. I thinj I'm too old for this type of dramas. My first and last j drama. read more Thanks to this i never want to see a j drama..
Runway Cop
i will try to be objective as possible but I have to admit that I love Ji Hwan. Both supporting leads and both main leads did a great job, when it first started my eyes were looking for Ji Hwan, I was no no no this can't be this guy no where near like Ji Hwan. ahha but this changes in the middle and at the final there's a surprise waiting :D read more Also at the final his boss tells him that more jobs like this waiting him including acting like a gay guy :D
Prince of Wolf
Feb 26, 2017
I first started to watch this drama in Summer time, than I got hooked with some other dramas and completely forgotten about, I have rewatched this drama this week.

I do like Derek Chang & Amber Ann that's one of the reasons I wanted to watch this drama, the other reason is it reminded me the two kids were mentioned in Noam Chomsky's Linguistics textbook i have studied in University. In that read more book there were 2 kids raised by animals / raised in wild.

So here goes what I think about the drama,

I know many people moan about that they have not used real wolves in the drama, but come on it is almost impossible to find actor wolves, they have used Siberian Husky dogs instead which are wolf mix.

Husky's are very friendly and intelligent. The two huskies done a great job. I am sure they been awarded with loads of food.

There were some stuff that caught my eye, the decoration in the cave, there were artificial flowers, Ze Ming was pretty civilised, his haircut was modern, his clothing is also the same although he was raised in wild, he is speech language was pretty good, I believe it is because of the radio.

One day MiMi goes to Wolves Mountain to take photos of wolves, that's how MiMi & Ze Ming met, I think for both of them it was love at first sight.

Wolves are monogamous, So Ze Ming considers MiMi as his soulmate gives up his life in wild, takes his wolf dad and goes to civilised life, he starts to live with MiMi's family.

The first half of the drama I found the sister annoying, I just disliked the character, but on the second half we learn why she was behaving like that.

We don't have a bitch fe/male 2nd lead here. All the problems caused by the uncle and everything is resolved by the end of the drama.

As in most of the TW dramas Bii was behind a couple of songs

Ze Ming also matured, he still have that childish lovely side but it was more hidden when he matured.

We have loads of romance, loads of kissing scenes, We see how everyone ends of with their fated ones.

It has a rewatch value, I totally enjoyed the drama.
My Little Princess
Feb 12, 2017
I do enjoy cute dramas,and this is one of them..

She is the illegitimate daughter of a rich business man after his death, the wife brings her into her house and she starts to live like a princess. She is been promised to marry another rich businessman's son, she chased him for a long time, he did not like her, she fell in love with a different guy and the other guy read more who at the time did not fancy now starts to chase her.. It's a sort of love triangle but in a funny way..

She keeps on having day dreams in the middle of things.. that makes this drama quite funny too

It gets boring time to time but if you do not have anything to watch go for it.
Rooftop Prince
Feb 7, 2017
I don't remember laughing this much in any K-Drama, I lived 4 seasons with this drama. It is definitely the best comedy romance K-Drama I have ever watched. Actually this was on my watch list for a long time but that photo of 4 guys in jump suits always turned me off.

I laughed so much that I had pains on my tummy while watching the drama..

There were times I was read more shedding tears.. but mostly laughing.

The way they landed on Bo Yoong's rooftop with their traditional outfits,
Nearly setting up fire on her flat.
They refused having their haircut for a long time, but after they had their hair cut, they turned into modern guys :))

The hard job was on the Park Yoo Chun as he was playing the double characters the opposite of each other, one is a Joseon Prince the other is a chaebol

One transported into 21th century while the other one is in a coma state, Prince Charming was looking at who killed his wife and searching for it

It took him long time to understand who he really loves, when our prince charming was young he's been asked about the girl who he wants to marry and he answered beautiful girl,

Boo Yong was arranged to marry our Prince Charming but her evil sister got jealous and scared her face with hot iron and instead of Boo Yong she married the Prince, but she was always in the palace, following Prince and her sister..

She's the clever and hard working one.

In the 21st century incarnation of the evil sister is still the same, evil..

A part of me wanted Lee Kak go back to Joseon era and live his life with the woman deserves him Boo Yong a part of me wanted him to stay here in the 21st century and be with Park Ha.

I adored the 4 Joseon era guys :)) they are the ones who always cracked me down.. Lee Min Ho with his childish sweetness, Choi Woo Suk with his greatness, Jung Suk Won with his martial art skills :))) I am gonna miss you all.

It has definitely rewatch value I will rewatch again around 6 mnths to a year

The OST was great it's on my spotify playlist but I think I'll remember the main song.

I wanted to kill strangle the evil sister and her boyfriend god knows how many times.

By the middle of the ep 19 my eyes already turned into red...

It's a remarkable drama....

It's both happy ending it's both not so happy ending....

Ah I feel the pain, right deeply....

Prepare your tissues, ready, set, go.....

I have actually guessed about Crown Princess's death after I have seen the car hit / river scene but i thought Crown Princess might have a secret lover or so..

Ah In the fruit shop / coffee shop if she had ever raised her head and looked....

He understood he's been loving the wrong girl... No Happy ending for our Joseon Prince Charming but so happy ending for our 21st century Joseon Prince Charming Chaebol..

It is gonna be a spoiler but we understood that Prince Charming remembers his past life...
Love Rain
Feb 2, 2017
I love the drama, I am not sure which Geun Suk to love, the one who was In Ha or Suh Joon, the makeup, hair styling, wardrobe was done so nicely that I had hard times recognising Yoona in 2012's comparing to her 1970's self. I love the friendship, how friends sacrificed for each other.. With this drama the ones who are born in 1990's and later learnt about 1970's about the read more music, love, lifestyle and politics, I have to say I loved the musics, both the OST and the other musics chosen for the drama, Where do I begin the theme song of Love Story was a spot on for Sun In Ha - Suh Joon / Yoon Hee - Ha Na just listen Where do I begin To tell the story of how great a love can be the sweet love story that is older than the sea The simple truth about the love she brings to me Where do I start.. Also One Summer Night by Chelsia Chan, I love Rain by Geun Suk.. both actors done their parts well, I am amazed how Baek Hye-Jung (Son Eun-Seo) from the 70's and how Yoo Hyre RI(Hye Jung ) from the 2012's looked like each other..

when I saw chubby Seo In Guk in 70's I said WHAATTT!!! wait!!!! is he really Seo in Guk and when I saw him singing in 2012's I could not help myself but laughing.

Kim Si Hoo as Lee Dong Wook/Lee Sun Ho did not changed much.. In 2012's it was his time to sacrifice, bury his feelings to his heart..

in 1970's Sun In Ha & Lee Dong Wook ( haah such a coincidence we have an actor who is carrying the same name LDW) & Sun In Ha was in love with her, and he was faster and told his feelings to Kim Yoon Hee, in 2012 it was Suh Joon faster told his feeling to her, Lee Sun Ho kept his feelings hidden for his friends happiness, in 2012 we also have Tae Sung we first know about him when they were in Japan and also his feeling about Ha Na when they were talking about Diamond Snow, he silenced his friend by covering his mouth, as seeing - watching Diamond Snow with a boy / girl means that they'll fall in love. This drama is totally about FATE..
So history repeated itself but in a different way..

I loved that it is a happy ending on both parties everyone have their happy ending.

I do not care about the ratings, I loved the drama, I enjoyed watching it, it is a drama filled with romance without being cheesy I cried on some scenes and still cry on some of the musics played in the drama..

I would go and watch this drama again and again without getting bored.

Do not give importance to negative reviews, this drama does not deserve negative reviews.. It is only you who can decide whether it is good or bad.. Give the decision after watching the first 4 episodes.

If you are not into romance- romantic person, who does not enjoy romanticism, do not even start go and watch something else..

This drama was on my target for the last couple of years but not sure to watch it or not but I gave it a chance and I am happy about it.

Other than jumping immediately to 2012 I would loved to see some the transformation how they got married - children being friends wth each other. Just noticed we don't know anything about LDW wife and we know why Chang Mo never got married

London