makeuptemple

May 30, 2017
If you are familiar to K-C-TW dramas and if you are new to lakorns you'll notice that lakorns are totally different from K-C-TW dramas.. But you'll find them as addictive as them. They don't have a high budget like them but they are not that bad.

Anusaniya ( Kimberley) is the rich girl, Sattawat is a doctor, his mother has got gambling problems, Anusaniya's uncle is in love with her, Sattawat's mother read more & Anusaniya's aunt in a way arranged them to marry, the dad agrees so they got married without love. As in any drama we do have distrubing characters. Somika was previously with Anusaniya's uncle but he breaks up from her for Anusaniya, this time she goes to Sattawat, she announces her love to him, but the doc has no feelings, Doc has a crush on Anusaniya since he saved her from drawning. It's for sure that Kimberley is a great actress but this type of characters sort of stick on her, she's always the rich, snob girl, though Doctor is not poor but not a chaebol.

They do have on screen chemistry with James. Just like on her previous drama we'll watch her development as she develops she'll realise that she loves Satawat.

Sonika is sometimes going overboard so her character was written excessive, she's a type of stalker
Keep pestering Sattawat. Annusya's bro pregnantes a girl, and she also hate her and she wants her baby to be the only heir of the family, that's what we know until later episodes. It's sort of like Brazilian Soap Operas.

Mirantee is a reporter but also Anusaniya's school friend, she had doubts that Anusaniya would ever recognise her, but yet she has not only recognised her and her name, she also recognised that she helped her when her heel was broken, after that incident Mirante started to help Anusiya.

Their bond got better. Mirante is also in love with the uncle. The actor who plays the uncle Pop Thagoon Karnthip is also quite handsome :))

When he had a accident Mirante was the one who was crying by his bedside. Sonika is the one who's responsible from all bad things happening to Annusiya's family and people around her, it is just jealousy turning into a mad hatter.

Anusaniya's brother's girlf also uses Sonika's addiction obsession on Satawat to hit Anusaniya, but Sonika is the idiot letting people to use her.

There's everything you are looking for, love, romance, action ( not that sort of action but still) kidnapping, cat fight..

At the end we see that uncle understands who he really loves :)

Our couple still pulling each other's hair, it's their way of showing love, aggressive couple. Doc is romantic soft hearted but our girl is bitchy.

Not only the uncle and doc is handsome here, the guy who plays the owner of the furniture company is also hot

Well doc have been doing wrong all the time, while he could silence his wife with a lovely kiss :D
Torranee Nee Krai Krong
Jun 6, 2017
What can I say!! A lakorn without slap kiss / rape / drama cliches .. plus Barry & Yaya

DO I NEED TO ASK FOR MORE??

It's a romantic comedy.

Grandma Daeng has got few kids but none of them wanted to work in the farm all got married and left their mother, Grandma Daeng lives with Darunee, her right hand house maid Aunt Kae and her daughter in the house, she read more has got farm workers

Ahit grandma's grandson, Ahit's dad stole money from his mother and ran off from home, Ahit is an agriculturist, he doesn't want to do a governmental job and he wants to work in a farm,but his dad is not that rich and he doesn't have a big land for his son to work,

He writes a letter to his mother and explains the situation , grandma accepts him..

Duranee & Ahit's path crossed in a traffic accident, Duranaee accidentally hit Ahit, after learning that he's grandma's grandson they start to bicker, D is afraid of losing grandma ( actually she's grandma's sister, grandma's dad pregnanted D mother and left her while her ma was pregnant, so grandma adopted D)

A does a great job at the farm, he made a mistake by growing the Cavendish Banana in his farm for selling. He didn't know that this kind of banana is seeded and inedible. When Darunee knew it, she wanted to tease him, so she didn't tell him that this kind of banana is useless and inedible. She also told all workers not to tell Athit because she wanted to humiliate him later.

Athit felt shame, very hurt and lonely in the strange land, so he went out to drink and got drunk. When he woke up, he found that he made a slip to Thongprasri, the grocery's daughter. He woke up in her room and she cried that he raped her. ( please keep in my mind that this drama doesn't have rape involved)

Duranee goes to Bangkok to study she became more mature, after grandma's death she has none left except Ahit, Duranee invies her friend to the farm, as she previously met Ahit and was in love with him.

D & A cousin is sort of in love with D, as a result of his mother's pressure.

D&A are in love with each other but it takes some reinforcement outside supporters to help them secretly for them to understand their feelings towards each other.

Yes sometimes you do want to pull out to tear your hair while watching, as these always misunderstand each other when it comes to love. :))

This is going to be a spoiler :)) but can't help it they'll confess their feelings to each other after auntie spiked their orange juice.

even some of Thongprasri scenes, some of her family's scenes were funny.

Yes it's a Happy Ending
Sanaeha Sunya Kaen
May 18, 2017
Right here we have a sadomasochist male lead,Nahkin (Kin) his wife dies in a traffic accident on their wedding night. His only thoughts were taking revenge, harming the woman who's responsible from his wife's death.

He's irresponsible in his personal life, he doesn't respect the other people's emotions, he never asked the girl's story at the end she was not the one behind the wheels.

So he first hires the the lady's read more (Tawan) sister who caused the accident as his brother's secretary (Deun) and hires her (Tawan) as a nurse of her paralyzed sister.

Our sado maso guy acts like he's in love with his sister's nurse and makes her fell in love with him, by episode 2 she was already in his bed, that stupid raped her, these rape actions does not really stop.

This guy has got 2 more brothers, one of them is a doctor Akk and he also likes our main lady, when he learns that his bro impregnated her, he offers her to marry her for the sake of the baby, she refused,

There's a dermatologist called Pink at the hospital who happens to be our main female's friend, she fancies the doctor brother, the Vice President (Nahk) little bro fancies the secretary,(DEUN) unlike his bros he is a Casanova

By Episode 9 things even gets more complicated, a woman who looks like the dead wife appears,
We have been given hints about the death wife's appearance in the drama...

When the secretary sis was sharing her first kiss with the little bro they’ve been caught by the sister and get scolded :D

while I was watching I was humming! Enough is Enough!!

that man behaved the girl like f..n prostitute, used her for all his intimate needs, and when the former wife look alike arrived he started woo her.

Ah this girl suppose to be a Nurse right!!! why doesn't she know about contraception pills or at least asking him to use protection right???

He doesn't realize that he loves her until ep 15

At the end all she wanted hear is I'm Sorry I Love You!!

I don't know how the crew didn't see the foundation stains on her baby doll, while editing the drama : D it was crystal clear :)))

I seriously love the connection between siblings, and how parents were different from the parents we see in KDramas.

I love how sister be the matchmaker between her brother and Tawan, and how she supported her until his brother understands he loves Tawan.

AH the next thing i'll do tomorrow is to melt my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, I feel yucky after seeing it so much in the drama, this was too much product inserts,

I am also amazed by the non melting makeup, it still remains the same after the pool scenes, non smudging extra waterproof liquid eye liners, those false nails on the ex-wife and look a like, mothers acrylic nails, her semi permanent hair dye ombre style ( my favourite is the mother here)

She's so caring towards her kids, and supports her daughter in laws :D but I feel like they were living on the moon or something how comes she can't notice that her son and Tawan keeps sleeping and they have a weird relationship and they have a housemaid no different than Sherlock Holmes, very sharp :D she's the eyes and ears of the mother.

Until the very end Kin's revenge ends Tawans's revenge started, for god sake why didn't you let us watch some proper romance in between the couples. At least we could have seen that she's given birth and how Kin is taking care of his wife and his child.

I loved the wedding scene Sister's wedding. Sister is the matchmaker of the whole couples.

She's at least 5 mnths pregnant and no baby bump yet and what's that 3 inch high heels

Also noticed the girls in bikinis but in KDramas never seen any girl in bikini, wondering have I ever seen any girl in that much tiny babydolls in KDramas :D

I said my first time on Thai dramas but the plot and the scenario and the last episode is quite familiar I wonder if I have watched this drama before and completely forgot about it.

I want to see the entire 4 couple in another drama :D

This is my first lakom so I was determined to finish this without dropping my first Thai Drama,

In away it’s pretty similar to Korean Drama Secret Love Ji Sung but there was no rape on that one as far as I remmeber

so 3 Brides to 3 Bros. Happy Ending the last few minutes.

The main lead the actor Dome constantly reminding me Korean actor Jo In Sung, In Sung is more handsome though. This is his latest drama he has not done any work after this drama
Leh Nangfah
Let's admit, this lakorn was one of a kind, I've never watched a lakorn like this,

We have the bitchy rich spoiled girl. Angels decided to punish her, she turns into a bird with sunset, so she starts to go to one person she used to hate and bicker as a kid.

Without knowing who the bird is he names the bird beauty, as the bird has the exact mannerisms as beauty read more the girl he dislikes ( actually the bird is the girl he dislikes) so he loves the birdie, he feeds the birds, allows her to sleep on his chest, she fell in love with him and as her behaviours change he fells in love with her.

time to time I got bored but we have Kasetsin Puttichai as an eye candy who reminds Ji Chang Wook.

I don't think that I'll rewatch it, let's say maybe in a year's time if i get bored or nothing else to watch.

It's not that boring boring that you want to drop and jump to another lakorn, but not that much super either, It's OK.

If you wanna watch a unique lakorn without bad leads no ex bf gf getting in the way, no bitchy mothers or fathers, so this is the perfect one for you, there's enough romance to keep you want to more about the ending.
Someone Like You
Jan 30, 2017
i have watched this drama more than a couple of times, and each time I bawl my eyes out.
When Yu Xi first became the caretaker of Zhan Cheng i found her loud, annoying, immature. I loved how she helped him to go through his bad times, she even helped him to tango for his mother's birthday, she practiced with him, on the birthday she guided him on the phone. They were read more friends and they eventually fall in love, it's quite possible that he fell in love with her when she was helping him to tango,

I disliked Yu Xi's boyfriend, he was so sly, doing every dirty tricks to be successful, He eventually cheated on her with Vanessa and pregnante her, Unlike what I expected he did not want the baby, he wanted Vanessa to have an abortion but she refused and decided to give birth

Ya Ti who had a heart transplant, they transplant Lu Han's / YU Xi's twin sister's heart, Lu Han is also the ex fiance of Zhan Cheng and she starts to have Lu Han's mannerisms, like baking the Edelweiss cookies, Yu Xi and her giving exactly the same reactions

When Yu Xi learnt that Ya TI is carrying her twins heart, she even gave up on the man that she loves, and they could not resist but got back together.

Once Zhan Cheng's step sister was in love with him and behaved Yu Xi badly but she also fell in love with Yu Xi's brother who was a priest up until the last few episodes.

Even the chemo between Yu Xi's brother & Zhen Chang's sister was amazing.

This is not a traditional rich boy - poor girl dramas, Mothers were not evil, nobody trying to break the main couple and almost everyone was supporting.

This drama is not bed of roses, it has got tragedies. but at the end It is a great watch.. It is a romantic movie without being cheesy..

Kingone was amazing portraying a blind man... I also like his voice, amazing, intonations great and sexy, he has a sexy voice and he is quite handsome.

The brother is a little bit slow, doesn't talk much, talks slow, it takes him ages to tell smth, I wonder if he has got autism

I love the OST especially Good Night by Huang Yali
Star of the Universe
Feb 12, 2017
It is an easy romance, A girl who becomes a GRP and falls in love to a famous singer.

She begs to return to the world, so she's been given a chance to fulfil her wishes and when those are completed she's going to die again.

Woo Joo"Universe" also fell in love with her. they overcome many things with love but the end.. Both happy and sad..

If Byul did not had read more the accident that day, she would potentially living happily ever after with Woo Joo.

It does not have a rewatch value, but I will most probably download the episodes and turn it into a movie and rewatch like that.

As there are still some stuff that I do not get, as I do watch 5-6 dramas in a week, it all juggles up after a while
Goblin
Feb 12, 2017
I have watched it because I found the plot interesting, I am not a fan of GY or KGE. At the first episodes I found her irritating but then I get used to her.

The story is interesting and keeps you wondering about what's gonna happen next.

I will probably watch another drama of GY but I do not think that I'll watch one of KGE dramas. I have watched Train to read more Busan and he is very talented.

while watching there is one thing might irritate you that is the great age difference betw Goblin & ET.

That love things in the edge of being a pedapholie

Goblin is a man who is over 900 yrs old but looks like a man who is in his late 30's early 40's while ET is only 19 yrs old and a high schooler. She is inlove with a man who is at the age of her dad / can be easily have / had kids at her age.

And if we think of the era he comes from he possibly might have concubines, wives and a couple of kids.

They are good match physically but in this drama, it was over the border. I do ship them but not on this drama, they can easily be bf / gf as KGE likes elderly guys and GY likes younger girls.

I was more interested in Sunny and Grim Reaper couple. they were a fantastic couple.

There were a lot of product placements, from stuff toys, to TBS White Musk Perfume, which I end up buying and now using a room spray as the perfume is that much crap, the watches he wore, canon camera which is worth over £2000 this is with only a small lens.

I only find the Canon placement irritating I thought it was related with the upcoming scenes as they have openly showed us, like poking someone's eye. it was that obvious.

I really enjoyed the Canada scenes, and a couple of Korea Seoul scenes but that's it.

I want to see Yoo In Na, LDW, Yook Sung Jae, & Lee El in one drama. I will not go back & rewatch this drama. It was one shot for me, I will forget about it within few months.

If it was not KGE as a leading lady, and if there were less flashbacks, less repetitions it would be an excellent drama
Rak Rae
It's been couple of weeks since I've finished this lakorn, I'm still humming Rak-Rae, it constant;y non stop playing on my mind.

This is not a revenge drama but it has slap kiss,

I cried a lot while watching this lakorn..

Ramin our main guy is handsome, hot secretary of Thai Ambassador of Austria, Ramin is attracted to Wayun since he first saw her before they've been introduced formally, Wayun is studying read more to be a simultaneous translator for UN.

They eventually fall in love Wayun falls pregnant and Ramin tells her, they're not ready to be parents, he offers her money with the influence of his aunt who's like his mother.

Ramin thinks Wayun had an abortion, he doesn't learn the truth until the very end and that's through his friend's gf, his friend's gf tells him if you see the baby you'll understand that there's no need for a DNA test.

And we have Nicolai a russian student also studying to be translator for UN also happens to love Wayun, unlike Ramin, Nicolai was always there for her whenever she needed, from day one to up to the end.

Some ppl find this lakorn boring but for me it was not boring, this one is one of the rare lakorns I've not skipped a scene.

Yes there are / were annoying characters, and you murmur hello wo the hell are you that you're putting your nose into a couple's relationship, business? if you can't turn a man to yourself it means he doesn't want you, move on,

I don't know how they find a baby that looks like both Pancake & Aom..

Needless to say Aom was as a hot as his usual self lol.

If I were Wayoon I'd never turn back and accept Ramin, I'd chose Nicolai a man who was with me all the time, who was looking after the baby not even related to him, while both working & studying, who was feeding, changing, bathing my baby, who was looking after me when I am sick..

who was renting me a flat a bigger one at a nicer area, just to be sure that I'm and my baby is safe.

But what does our girl do goes and accepts his apology to live happily ever after..

Nicolai could have easily given those to her, I used to think like the lakorn ladies before forgiving, accepting bla bla but now I think different. No matter how much you love a man, if a man is not man enough to be on your side, that love slowly dies, it never dies completely but it open your eyes.

One of the scenes that I cried when Nicolai gave his mother's ring to Wayun and giving back to the Ring as a necklace to baby Lila, it means he's not gonna love anyone like Wayun..

I also loved the beautiful scenery of Austria, Vienna , Salzburg, It just reminded me the Sissy Movies I've watched, pitty that they no longer show it on TV, the only option is buying the DVDs..
Yah Leum Chan
I find this lakorn pretty much boring, there was no chemistry between the leads, I'm also not a great fan of Anne, I like Sangkapricha Saharat that's why I watched this drama, I could be able to watch up to ep 10 without fast forwarding. SO I finished the remaining 16 episodes pretty much in a couple of hours.

If I didn't start to watch lakorns just a couple of months ago, read more I could swear that I've seen this lakorn before but no I've not, but I have seen 2 movies American movies with the same plot on one the ending is just like the same, on the other one she ends up with the other guy :) both were black & white and some parts were shoot in Swiss just like this one, and on both dad had younger kid, which the lead was thinking the girl had kids with the elderly man. The one have the same ending like this one had a colored version later on . Don't ask me the name or the actors bec I can't remmeber it, it was a very old movie, possibly from the 60's, I kid you not from post card scene to the last scene by the mountains was the same.

It;s a slap kiss, revenge lakorn .. without rape.

If I were her I would have already end up with Eua or the Chana who has a daughter her potential matches, even with Chana ( Teansuwan Krunnapolshe ) she had had more chemistry

Funny enough in this lakorn he plays the dad who has a 4-5 yr old daughter on Nang Eye he's playing the dad he has 2 sons in high school :))) time flies lol.
My Secret Romance
Jun 1, 2017
This was such a cute romantic drama, it's full of misunderstandings "which is a must" for all Asian Dramas..

Slap Kiss
Crazy Ex
Mother In Laws
Misunderstandings
Another g / b having a crush on the same girl.
Jealousy
arranged marriages
fake marriages

I loved the secretary, his suits lol.. Colourful like Versace style :) I love the little brother Dong Goo, but even his half sister was not really looking after read more him, he was always with Hyun Tae, like Hyun Tae is his half brother or dad. Needless to say Dong Goo is the cutest little Actor.

Yoo Mi is ashamed of her mother, she was an erotic star (well I 'm watching a Thai Drama, main lady's mother was a prostitute mother is married to main guy's dad and the daughter is not ashamed of her mother, I don't know which is more acceptable, I think I'd feel the same if I was in Yoo Mi's shoes )

The problem with this drama was it was extremely slow, they don't get to anywhere. She's ashamed of her mother, her half brother..

When it comes to the cast Song Ji Eun is a perfect choice for Yoo Mi, as she looks innocent
Sung Hoon is and always be a perfect match for rich, handsome, casanova playboy looking but on the inside it's extremely the opposite chaebol.

Mother hhaah I can't find words to describe the mother Nam Gi Ae she is another actress that is a perfect fit for this type of mother. I believe I have seen her at least in the 6 of dramas I have watched in the last couple of years, maybe more..

I expected to see a little more of their love Jin Wook & Jin Eun, at least I wanted to see getting married but nay...

Until the Secretary meets the kitchen girl tbh I thought he's gay!!

ep 11-12-13 not worth of watching, if you wanna know how it ends although it is not gonna make you happy just watch ep 14 and that's it.

We have not seen why Jin Wook mother left we have not seen him taking Yoo Mi to his mother, or even both of them going to his mother's restaurant. We have not seen much of mother son time.

For a bit I thought Yo Mi's ma gonna flirt and hook Jin Wook's dad but I was wrong but if they made that way it way it'd be quite funny though.

The music was good.

I so wished that the lil bro was their secret love child but he's half bro :((

there are loads of incomplete things wish they make S02 for us.
3 Noom Nuer Tong
May 31, 2017
3 Noom Nuer Tong is a bit dragging, but it's totally different from all the lakorns It's. a little boring but fun, I mostly liked the character portrayed by Joonkiat Jarinporn. She was playing a veterinary living in with her 3 dogs, we mainly see the two little ones, This role suited her, I was fed up seeing her as crazy ex, or a girl who has one sided love.

Aew ( read more Kimberley) god help, she's so idiot that she can't see her bf is cheating, and she doesn't listen to her friends who says that he's cheating, dishonest.

Theetat is a chauvinist playboy one day with one girl the next day with the other one, when he meets Lumpao, Lumpao sort of pushes him to be her fake bf.. He calls her guinea pig, she calls him big dog, they bricker each other and without knowing they fell in love

where as Kritchai ( Mark) was in love with Aew ( Kimberley) from day 1, and it takes Aew sort of 13 episodes to get rid of the ex bf and be with Kritchai.

Watchara a cop although we barely see him going to work, he has fiancee but the girl is obsessed with him, he bickers with Aew ( Kimberley)'s friend, Fai was a tomboy from top to bottom but she changes as she changes Watchara falls in love both to her outlook and her heart.

We don't see much of skinship between Kritchai ( Mark) & Aew ( Kimberley) as still on episode 11 she has not seen the true colours of her bf.

It takes her 12 episodes to see the true colours of her boy friend, great! this is suppose to be the love story developing in between Aew & Kritchai , if this was 24 ep drama yeah I'll get the slow move but this is extra slow, speed of a turtle.

So what are we left with 3 more episodes.

The relationships are complicated, obsessive girlfriends, guys unsure of what to do..

The only reasonable person in the drama is Kritchai ( Mark)

Out of all the couples I liked Theetat & Lumpao. The childish couple.

At the end everyone find their happy ending, but that took a long long time.
Clash of the Families 2
May 16, 2017
Although the main couple didn't have much screen time together, it was fun to watch, Our main guy is the son of Korea's most wanted Swindlers son, Our Main guy is the daughter of the police officer who dedicated himself to catch the Swindlers, Ah so it happens to be daughter and son fell in love, he decides to be a police but his ma and dad - his girlfriend's dad does read more everything for him not pass the test so he can't become a police officer.

It is fun from the start to the end..

it sort of reminded me Peter Sellers movies. Sort of Modern Pink Panther ( Imagine what happens if Pink Panther's son falls love with the daughter of Inspector Jacques Clouseau) yeah the parents here not like Inspector Jacques Clouseau ( not clumsy lol ) watch it thinking that way :D you'll have more fun : D
My Princess
Feb 9, 2017
I started to watch this drama as I was looking for a light romance, I had shed enough tears with the other romantic dramas, so I decided to give it a go, without having any expectations.. From the first episode I started to enjoy it..

The chemistry between the characters were great, I shipped them from the first moment, The museum scene was quite funny, she acted like she is dating with read more our chaebol to make the museum president jealous, she was there to check on her as she is the girl her prof loves...

Lee Seol is a college girl who has a crush on her archeology prof portrayed by Ryu Soo Young, I can't blame her every girl wants an intellectual guy, but her prof is in love with the Dea Han Museum President since he was a college student, who is going to be engaged with our Chaebol..

Yoon Jo is set to be engaged with our chaebol, her ex is the prof, but whenever she is not ok, she runs into arms of prof, he is another idiot its been many years since you break up and you have not changed your pin to enter to your flat.. for what reason??

The Church scene on ep4, when Lee Seol's mother puts her letter written to her instead of her prayer letter into the box and when the father / priest started to read it on Sunday Prayers, that scene was quite funny, it is the start of many misunderstanding, this let people to think she is pregnant, and even the priest got shocked but then he said it is normal these day, what would he say at that moment :))

The scenes with prof and our chaebol is fantastic, they both like / love her without knowing their feelings at the time, during the scenes I was humming let the two tigers fight haahh ( this is way before the love developed in between the characters)

Lee Seol is loud, a bit naive but she is beautiful with a good heart, she is quite lively, I loved the outfit and tiara she was wearing when she was looking after her mother's hostel... Her transformation is amazing..

When Hae Young chucked out from his flat by his granddad he goes to department store for clothes shopping, but he accidentally goes to women's lingerie part and starts to look around at the same moment Princess is also at the department store and happens to pass from the same section, he's been caught while hiding behind the mannequin with sexy lingerie on eh while he is holding the mannequin everybody gives him a look :)) ofcourse he has not only been chucked out of his flat grandad put hold on all his credit cards.. :))

later on he's been assigned to teach her some etiquette. that's the time when they find a chance to get more close...

We can see our chaebol is jealous of the prof.. How many times they came face to face and the anger in between them, oh gosh.. they could have easily have choked each other. One is certain of his feelings but not openly telling her, the other one is hiding and denying it as long as he can...

The fiance Yoon Joo thinks she can jump from one men to another one whenever she wishes, she's so arrogant and selfish, mean, she does not know what she wants, maybe a little bit jealous because she knows the guy she wants as a fiance and her ex are all falling for Lee Seoul... She even selfishly can say whether you leave the palace on your own or we get you out of the palace time to disappear of.. that's being mean, jealous and selfish. It is public who is going to decide not you, it is not OK to say there's no one on your side in the palace.

There is no reason to hide her past, as the public would love her more if they learn she was one of them, working hard to earn money...

There are also plots twists in the drama, such as Lee Seol's & Hae Young's first meeting... Well if you are watching the drama now and if you are on the first episodes you obviously think yeah yes when she was acting as the princess when she was on part time job.. wait and see.. it was a bit surprising for me not expecting this...

Princess & Chaebol has got opposite characters, while one is warm, open hearted ,the other one is like an iceberg, calculated..

We do have to wait a little bit for their first kiss but it was unexpected for both parties.... first kiss is shared on a snowy winter day while it is snowing..

On a drunk night when our Chaebol put our princess to bed, the alarm bells were already ringing for him.. he already fell for her no matter how he tries to deny it....

Yoo Joon using both men for own benefits, and she has still hopes to marry one of the other, she insanely thinks whatever I can get, whoever I can get is on my benefit.. Sorry Yoo Joon you are destined to be single for the rest of your life.. You should not be this much btch..

Both men are proud of Seol but one is showing this with his body language and emotions while the other one is not showing anything at all, just standing there like a statue, without showing any emotions at all.

Later on YJ assigned as a director in the palace and she has done her best to make Seol uncomfortable but at the end she could not beat her..

at the end YJ lost both men, while trying to get a better one....... at the time.. but let's see what future brings for her... Men are brainless so I am guessing prof will take her back, though she does not deserve any of these guys.

Lee Seol is not like Anne Hathaway in Princess Diaries.. She has a more mature character comparing to Anne in Princess Diaries.

When Nam Jung Woo speaks I feel like he is speaking in French, so sexy hahaha

Lee Seol & Hae Young has got that much frustration that my tv room was about to set on fire .... :))

The reaction grandad gave when he learned that the two spend the night alone in one room was worth to see / watch :D

HY & YJ are in a way forced to marry.. Not gonna say whether the wedding is set or not.... Well hell Pandora's box is open after grandad asked them to marry.. Well cards are all open and on the table now, let's wait and see..

Somebody finally understand that YJ is after the money..

She is too bitchy that she wants both men for herself. She even send a text msg to both men but luckily both men were together when they received the text msg from her...

It was quite funny when Joo Sang Wook appeared as an oppa and LS wanted to give him a warm hug and been pulled by HY haaah

Her sister is another bitch....

YJ is so evil that she even went to LS's orphanage to investigate.. but she was shocked to see LS coming to orphanage with prof.

When 2 revival females goes up for a drink, you know what's coming next, their claws are sharpened and ready for a cat fight...

LS & HY both likes to chicken out, she chickened out when HY asked him if she likes Mr P or NJW, he chickened out when she asked if he is still the enemy...

Sisters and YJ characters are more or less the same, jealousy, evilness, being over confident and selfish. She even dares to claim the sachet as hers and shows this prof with the influence of the director.

She became so pro that she even prepared her own course schedule.

ahh guess who is going to give her music & dance lessons

"RAIN OPPA"

I had too much expectations. royal wedding , honeymoon and half a dozen of babies
President asked him not to marry Seol and go to Washington bec of tax fraud image?? We see that he is not a strong character, he can’t cope with things…

If the president asked him to kill himself was he gonna kill himself?

what did we had at the end.. He did not even propose her properly..

He just left that big rock by the fountain pool. So he is at the airport waiting to go to Washington DC he looks around and can not see the Seol, so he jumps into the plane, he asked for a glass of red wine, when he was about to sip a hand stopped him, he looked it was Seol, he asked her how did she got in? She said bec you wanted bec I wanted.. He give her a kiss, she gave him a passionate kiss, end of story!! So where is the wedding? what did we have? Did she dropped being a princess??

If she wanted to give up being a princess why did not she do it when he first asked her to be his woman??This does not make sense. We need a sequel, remake, with a proper ending.. thats it…

One big slap to the moron prof, that woman played with you not only with you with HY, she tried to harm your student which you also had a crush on. She tried to damage the imperial family image, and you open your arms and say welcome back to me baby… Ahh Jeezzz I had enough of idiot brainless men in this drama…. This woman dumped you for HJ, dumped HJ for you, caused so much tantrums, problems blah blah, and you forget things and forgive this much easily!!! so let her get away with things with a blink of an eye, let the evil win…

They should have solved this princess issue by ep 8 and by episode 16, we should have seen, Mr.P's dad is now back to Korea, everything is resolved. Mr P & Seol is married with a one daughter, Seol is expecting their 2nd child, the child is running around the palace garden.. etc etc.. Seol, Mr P and dad is sitting and enjoying the bright summer's day and suddenly we see her rushing to the hospital, she gave birth to a son, the future prince. They are both happy, they took the children to the sea where they scattered the chairman's ashes.. They share a big, passionate kiss, daughter asks what dad is doing to mummy :P blah blah blah.

I expected a much more better ending ahh that's left to our imagination.....

I am so angry that they have only give us a couple of kisses, they had such a great chemistry

So such a great chemisty is wasted, Now Kim is married to Rain oppa and I don't think we'll ever see her in such a cute a romance, maybe Rain oppa will get jealous hahah

We can clearly see why Rain OPPA got married with this beautiful girl :)) ( Kim Tae Her)

Oh God !!! I love Song Seung Heon and thanks to his sweetness I turned into a fan girl after watching his few dramas

If you want to see more of him jump to Saimdang, the Herstory, currently airing on dramafever.
Classic
Feb 6, 2017
What a movie, I never expected this movie to be this much intense. The movie starts in present day and we have flashbacks to show us the history / the past story...

It is a great love story of a mother and a daughter. Mother's love story never had a happy ending.. She could not have her own happy ending, this shows us not all not every love story can have a read more happy ending, even if you think that you have your own happy ending, when third parties are involved this happy ending can change to not so happy ending just like we have it in the movie.

Daughter falls ( Ji Hye ) in love with a guy who is involved in their school's theatre club but one of her friend's also fancies the guy she likes.

Her mother (Joo Hye) is the daughter of a congressman and been promised to marry another guy Tae Soo who is a friend of Joo Ha ( the man her mother is in love with) knowing that his friend and his fiance is in love with each other he lets both to write letter to each other using his name but one day Tae Soo's father learns this and he beats Tae Soo to death, Tae Soo commits to suicide and been saved by Joo Ha and one of the other friend the last minute, with the feeling of guilt he joins Vietnam War and loses his eyesight, ( first I thought it might be Korean War but timeline does not fit as it was in 1950 to 1953, and Hippy Hippy Shake released in 1959's) after returning back from War, he meets the woman he loves (Joo Hye) and tells her a lie that he got married and asks her to move on, her mother had no choice but to marry Tae Soo, after his death his friend 's informed her that at the time he was not married but he got married after Tae Soo and her got married, he also had a son, while Tae Soo had a daughter.

I was sort of guessing about who the guy is that our main girl Jin Hye is in love with, glad that I was not wrong...

But I wish I we could see how the daughter & son of the unrequited lovers ( not really unrequited but lovers who couldn't have their happy ending) love developed in the present day, wish they had gave an equal part to present and past in the movie..

The last 45 minutes of this drama was a torture for me as I was bawling all the time..

When it comes to the musics, I only remmeber Hippy Hippy Shake from the dance scenes, so the OST is not that memorable.

OMG Lee Ki Woo, If I am not wrong he is the tallest Korean Actor, 1.95 cm... I think after him Lee Kwang Soo is the tallest Korean Actor with 1.90 cm

I believe I will watch this movie for 2 or 3 more times but not more than 3 times..

I am not going to tell you more because it will spoil everything.
Secret Garden
Feb 5, 2017
to this day I still do not know why I started to watch this drama, I dropped and started back a couple of times, and each time I watched I felt like I am having a nerve break down. i do not see a love story here but only a man with odbc and a rude, arrogant, selfish idiot girl. I did not get any chemistry in between them, tbh I felt read more more chemo with the main lady Lee Philip and Yoon Sang Hyun, Jeon Hae Rim is a talented actress but I just could not like the the girl she is portraying here. One of the most over rated dramas ever

London