Sleepninja wrote: I just watched the first two episodes of Hetalia season one.............I think. Technically the episodes are 5 minutes long, but the DVD combined them, and it just kept playing and I think I watched two of the combined..............my head hurts =___=

Hetalia <3 I've seen only a couple of episodes:P
Eureka Seven AO ep. 1
High-Definition Multimedia Interface or HDMI may be the technology, that has brought better communication between a variety of devices and may be utilized for connecting computers, laptops, notebooks, Blu-ray players, DVD players, and gaming consoles to computer monitors, video projectors, or HDMI-enabled TELEVISION sets. Unlike the DVI cables, the HDMI cables transport not just video, but additionally audio, and the most recent, 1. 4 version come despite Ethernet channel, audio get back channel, 4K 2K Resolution Support, and 3D over HDMI support. However, despite its name, HDMI isn't just for hd video, but supports any uncompressed PC or TELEVISION video format, which includes standard and enhanced video.

The HDMI devices, that have been first introduced in the customer market in 2003 are providing exciting new features and enabling us to savor superb quality picture and sound. Utilizing the HDMI cables has a quantity of benefits C although the various versions and varieties is actually a tad confusing, connecting your devices with just one cable is much easier than using split up cables for audio and video and trying to puzzle out which end goes where. When choosing a HDMI cable alternatively, all you must do is select the right length and get a greater quality one. The least expensive HDMI cables would normally work nicely too and you will possibly not see any picture or sound distortion, but if you prefer a cable that could last and something that could work even over greater distance, then you definitely should buy a high quality one. Yet another great benefit of the HDMI cables may be the fact which you can use them with such a multitude of devices, so that as newer cellular devices are released available on the market every year, many of them will probably include indigenous HDMI support aswell. For example, the majority of the stand-alone camcorders and digital camera models, that have been released in 2011, include mini HDMI cables, which permit you to connect them straight to HDTV, HDMI-enabled projectors, or computers. Even the first-generation 1. 0 version of the technology included a support for Consumer Electronic Get a grip on (CEC), that allows the consumer to manage numerous HDMI Cenabled devices with just one handheld remote control, and the updated Consumer Electronic Get a grip on commands of the 1. 3 and 1. 4 versions expends this functionality even more.

To conclude C the HDMI cables aren't created for HD only and may be used with several devices.

Cite: Is HDMI cable only for HD
Zarnet wrote: Eureka Seven AO ep. 1

Just finished watching this too. No idea what I think about this yet...
Yeah eureka seven was great :) but dont know about this yet. FateZero ep. 15
Watched Ben-to ep. 1 in anime club friday
last ep. of Kamisama Kazoku
Area no Kishi episode 15
Detective Conan movie 12
Mirai Nikki 15

Zarnet wrote: Detective Conan movie 12

Looking forward to movie 16. :)
Szasha wrote: Mirai Nikki 15

Looking forward to movie 16. :)

Yeah me too :) though it will take some time till it gets subbed :(
Zarnet wrote: Yeah me too :) though it will take some time till it gets subbed :(

Yeah, another year probably. But I hope it's worth it this time, the last few movies were rather pale in comparison to the earlier ones. :(
Szasha wrote: Yeah, another year probably. But I hope it's worth it this time, the last few movies were rather pale in comparison to the earlier ones. :(

Yeah agree that last movies haven't been as good as earlier ones~ and i guess movie 6 is my favorite movie out of them all ^^
Zarnet wrote: Yeah agree that last movies haven't been as good as earlier ones~ and i guess movie 6 is my favorite movie out of them all ^^

Yep, movie six was good and I also enjoyed movie eight. I mean there is not such thing as a bad Conan movie/episode anyways. :p Just brilliant, awesome, very good and good ones. *whistles*