My favorite BL shows (with no problematic scenes romanticizing force/sexual abuse) in no particular order:

1.  Manner of Death - There may be murder mysteries and loads of crimes in this show, but there is no troublesome scenes between the main couple that will end up leaving you with a bitter taste. MaxTul supremacy indeed <3

2. Cherry Magic - Lovely love show. I watched this show a long time back and still remember how happy and content it made me feel.  

3.  Kieta Hatsukoi - Very lighthearted romance between two sweet teenage boys who discover so much about themselves due to each other. The show displays an open mindedness and willingness to evolve in all characters that feels like a breath of fresh air. 

Currently watching (and desperately hoping for no forceful stuff):

1. Not Me - An AMAZING political drama with queer characters featured as the main romantic couple. I can't even begin to explain what a brilliant critique this show is on today's situation and the absolute sh**show that is the government and it's agendas. It's currently airing and if you want to torture yourself for a couple of months, go right ahead and watch the episodes that have aired yet. If you have any semblance of self control (unlike me), then do yourself a favor and WAIT.  

But I must say the experience of speaking with other watchers and just breaking down each episode is totally worth the agony of wait. 

Theory of love

Puppy love 1 and 2

Manner of death- this is by far my favourite it !!

Life love on the line directors cut-brilliant show another gem

Together with me 1

Why r u

Tharn type 1and 2

2 moons 2

Lovely writer 

Dark blue moonlight 

Dark blue Kiss

History 3, 4,1 in fact i enjoyed most of this series 

Nitiman

Addicted heroin

I will leave it here because i am BL obsessed at the moment just love them. Taiwanese, Thai and Japanese  drama’s are my favourite BL’s.  send me links for any new show s ;)

My top 10 bl series ♥

1. Until We Meet Again - where my bl addiction started <3

2. I Told Sunset About You & I Promised You the Moon - just beautiful in every way! I didn't like IPYTM as much but they're the same series so they should be introduced as one

3. A Tale of Thousand Stars - I just love it so much! The screen writing, scenery, acting, OST all are on point! Also I'm a sucker for slow burn and EarthMix owns my heart ^^

4. Bad Buddy - I had a hiatus from dramas and this was the first drama I watched since, I couldn't have been chosen better! It's amazing and it's breaking all the basic bl norms which is great

5. Theory of Love - The angst is perfect here! I watch this every time I wanna cry :) OffGun is also one of my favorite pairs! I love them together <3 I need to watch Not Me asap!!!

6. HIStory3: Make Our Days Count - This one broke my heart into millions of pieces (๑◕︵◕๑)

7. Tharntype 1 & 2 - It's actually very bad and toxic af but MewGulf's chemistry is off the charts!! 

8. SOTUSSOTUS S - The purest bl I've watched! Such a lovely series <3

9. We Best Love 12 - I just love love love it! The main couple is great

10. Cherry Magic - It's unique and very cute^^

Honorable mention: 2gether & Still 2gether - I watch it when I'm feeling shit bc BrightWin makes me happy <3

My favorite bl movie is definitely Your Name Engraved Herein! It has this angst I like and it's very well made. It won't leave you callous. NOTE; If you want a happy light bl this ain't for u 

Usually the sequels are not that good which is also true in here but I still love them

I stumbled upon Restart After Coming Back Home about a month ago. Already I have rewatched it at least twice. It is now one of my favorites. I also can’t believe I forgot about SOUTUS. That’s another one of my favorites.

Sleep:

1. Vincenzo 

2. Space sweepers

3. Hotel Del Luna 

4. The K2 (currently watching)  

5. She was pretty (currently watching) 

BL not bromance 

1) ITSAY (didn’t watch part 2 yet )

2)Addicted 

3)Where your eyes linger

4)Bad buddy 

5)Tharntype :1

6)We best love : 1

7)History series 

8)SOTUS , SOTUS:S

9)To my star

10)Gameboys 

11)Gaya sa pelikalu 

12)Quaranthings

13)Life: Senjou no Bokura

14 His series

Movies:

1) Your name engraved herein

2)Irresistible Love

3)A Round trip to love

1. Bad buddy.  

2. Untamed.

3. Word of honor.

4. 1000 stars 

5. DBK/KMA petekao cuts.

6. Cherry Magic

7. To my star.

8. 2gether ✌️

9. Addicted.

10. Kinnporsche trailer. 

Top 5:

Not Me- This one really snuck up on me. I love OffGun, their chemistry and acting is top notch. Seriously they are at their best, better than ever. The story is also amazing and the rest of the cast bring it. Ahhh man 2 episodes left. I can't let go.

He's Coming to Me- This one was number 1 for many years til NM haha. It took me on an emotional rollercoaster for 8 episodes. This is where I fell in love with Ohm's incredible talent. Also imo Singto and Ohm are underrated as a couple. Their chemistry was amazing, especially since they sold most of the love story with very little touching.

Bad Buddy- What else can be said? I love it that is all. Also thankful that I ot to experience Ohm and Nanon's amazing chemistry. 

2gether- yeah I know, I know..... sue me, it's still my favorite comfort BL and Sarawat's confession in ep 7 is still one of my favorite confessions in BL. Plus Wat and Tine are adorable.

Still 2gether- everything 2gether wasn't. Loved watching Sarawat and Tine's relationship grow and become stronger. Also Bright and Win were more comfortable and it showed. Made me like this season more. 

1. ITSAY and IPUTM

2. Bad Buddy

3. To My Star, Blueming

4. Theory of Love

5. Not Me

1. Long Time No See 
  2.  Blueming 
  3.  Cherry Blossom After Winter 
  4.  Dark Blue Kiss 
  5.  A Man Who Defies The World of BL 

1. Word of Honor

2. A Tale of a Thousand Stars

3. Until we meet again

4. Not Me

5. Cherry Magic

(Top Ten)

1. Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)

2. Semantic Error

3. Utsukuskii Kare (My Beautiful Man)

4. Restart After Come Back Home (tied for #3)

5. Kieta Hatsukoi 

6. Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru 

7. Ossan's Love: LOVE or DEAD

8.  Cherry Magic

9. Just Friends?

10. Cherry Blossoms After Winter (I know it's not completed yet, but I'm really liking it so far)

My custom list with more recommendations: https://mydramalist.com/list/10dyOzx1