I'm a picky person, so I tended to choose what to watch by 'listening' to others and read some comments about the C-Dramas. Anyway, really love Pretty Lui Hui Zhen and Eternal Love.  so is there anyone could suggest any new C-Dramas in this 3rd quarter of 2017 that had the same feels like them? Light, Cute, fun and romance entangled without too much heavy thinking or complicated plot and with Happy Endings? ^_^

A Love So Beautiful! This drama is amazing!

I second A Love So Beautiful and would recommend My Mr. Mermaid.

Happy 300 Days - cute story about a pregnant woman who is single and left alone. The twist about this is that 3 guys encounter her and somehow (mostly due to attraction) decides to help her during her pregnancy. The story is incredibly funny and rather light.

Because of you - the story is based on a talented innocent girl who is daughter of the famous ancient Chinese clothes creator “factory”. The plotting is extremely detailed and not as light as I think you’ll prefer it however it an amazing drama that should be recognized.

Cosmetology High - first I have to say has no relation to a high school. It’s a historical piece that is so different and humorous. The story is pretty great and has detail to it but it isn’t that serious. It’s good for using as a hangover soup from the recent ripping heart drama that you’ve watched.

Dating Hunter - the drama is light and heartwarming. I think the title is misleading and should be changed to Dating Helpers. Cause that’s exactly what the story is based on. A group of people are apart of a small dating company and they help other solve and resolve their problems that occur due to love. During this solving and resolving period, love blossom between some members of the group. 

Fall in love with you again - I have to say the story is a little serious at some points like 17/20 of the time. However is still really good and not as intense as you may think. The story is about a woman in her mid thirties, she is tired of her life and wonders why her husband is ticking her off so often. Like he willing to borrow their money to someone untrustable even despite their current financial issue. She gets into a car accident and noticed that time has changed and she is back to her youthful age. Which is around the time period where her and her current husband first meet. However she wants to change her “misfortune” and decides to change her future...

Love 020 - personally I don’t really like this drama however I finished it due to some addiction. I decided to recommend it anyway due to the light hearted story and there’s basically nothing really “serious”. The story is related to college life and ish online “dating”. It has a relatively high rating.

a love so beautiful 2017 and love o2o 2016

Guys, thanks, I think I will try a love so beautfiul then. ^_^

Jay:

I second A Love So Beautiful and would recommend My Mr. Mermaid.

Hmm... My Mr. Mermaid looks kinda cute, but it's like noona romance, right?

@Linli I think I will try cosmetology High and Hunter Dating. By this time being, i start to watch Dear Prince, let's see how this goes.... ^_^

OlzDive:

Hmm... My Mr. Mermaid looks kinda cute, but it's like noona romance, right?

The main actress is two years older than the male lead in real life but I think they're suppose to be the same age in the drama.

Jay:

The main actress is two years older than the male lead in real life but I think they're suppose to be the same age in the drama.

I see.... ^_^ from my view of first episode, it's cute and funny and lots of sexy bods... hahahahaha