Well some really good taiwanese idol dramas are airing recently or would be upcoming like: I Will Make You Fall in Love with Me Love SOS Love Touch Love Around For sure i am going to watch cause those main characters are so great and did such amazing performance in their previous dramas! And also i am looking forward that one alot just cause Aaron yan is going to be in it. How about you guys? I mean if you even watch taiwan idol dramas at all xD
I dont usually watch taiwanese drama or movies because i rarely can get hd version of them, the last 3 movie i seen are one about ancient island war, one about an traditional lion dance troop and one about zombies. i'm new here, is there a way to add Taiwanese movie or drama to my list ? also currently im watching another movie called bbs silent code
zasherk wrote: I dont usually watch taiwanese drama or movies because i rarely can get hd version of them, the last 3 movie i seen are one about ancient island war, one about an traditional lion dance troop and one about zombies. i'm new here, is there a way to add Taiwanese movie or drama to my list ? also currently im watching another movie called bbs silent code

you should be able to find them and add them just like Japanese and Korean dramas and movies. :)

suyi01 wrote: Well some really good taiwanese idol dramas are airing recently or would be upcoming like:
I Will Make You Fall in Love with Me
Love SOS
Love Touch
Love Around

For sure i am going to watch cause those main characters are so great and did such amazing performance in their previous dramas! And also i am looking forward that one alot just cause Aaron yan is going to be in it.

How about you guys? I mean if you even watch taiwan idol dramas at all xD

I love Taiwanese Idol dramas! Watching Love Around now...George Hu is replacing Mike He as my favorite Chinese dreamboat LOL
i can't say i love Taiwanese idol dramas but i do like some of them...and some Taiwanese dramas as well... they are quite cute... i have a problem with their run time though... an episode lasts for more than an hour...and i have to watch at least 10-16 episodes.if you watch it one time, and i usually do, i tend to get bored...that's why i prefer watching it weekly as it airs if subs exists already.
Brown Sugar Macchiato has both a boy idol group and a girl idol group in the cast. I kept getting confused about who the characters were. lol
zasherk wrote: I dont usually watch taiwanese drama or movies because i rarely can get hd version of them, the last 3 movie i seen are one about ancient island war, one about an traditional lion dance troop and one about zombies. i'm new here, is there a way to add Taiwanese movie or drama to my list ? also currently im watching another movie called bbs silent code

are you asking how to find them? if so just open up the search options and you can search for those dramas and movies exclusively.