DramaFever has been closed down for almost a year now, and I cannot remember the name of a Chinese drama I was in the middle of watching. I have tried Google searching the synopsis but nothing comes up. Someone please help me!!

The beginning of the drama is a boy working for loan sharks who own a laundromat. He is given the task of going to a girl's house (?) and collecting payment (by the way, his character is a very nice, not pushy character, so he doesn't seem like a loan shark. He even wears fake tattoo sleeves to put up a front). He is unable to get the payment and delays going back to the laundromat because he was told not to return to the laundromat until he received the payment. The loan sharks end up leaving him, and he has to stay with the girl (He was sad about the loan sharks leaving because they kind of raised him, I think, it's very fuzzy). He has to think about what he wants to do now and decides that, since he loves helping people, he wants to open a business where he helps people. The main guy's old guy friend from school comes back, and one of the side girl characters, who is a BL fanatic, fantasizes about them being together. If I remember correctly, the girl let the main guy live in her place in a separate room right by a book rental place, which was owned by a good friend of the girl's (I think he was an older guy). The book rental place wasn't doing very well, hence why they had loan shark debt.

I remember so many details about this drama and so many scenes, but I don't remember the name. It's been so long since I have wanted to finish this drama :( IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT DRAMA THIS IS??? PLEASE HELP ME!!! :( I wish there was a list somewhere of the dramas that were on DramaFever...

Here's the drama if anyone wants to watch it:

https://mydramalist.com/26715-befriend

THANKS Haeju!!!!!!

After rewatching a bit of it, some of the minor details I said were wrong because it's been like a year since I last watched it. It's still a really good drama and I definitely recommend it!

THE DRAMA THAT COME TO MIND IS WHEN A MAN LOVES 

iKdrama :

THE DRAMA THAT COME TO MIND IS WHEN A MAN LOVES 

Sadly, that's not it :( Thank you, though!!

Dang...I don't know what it is, but I wanna watch it now haha

I never actually watched it but I remember reading synopsis that was KINDA similar to your post 

Bri:

Dang...I don't know what it is, but I wanna watch it now haha

It was so good from what I remember. I'm so sad because I never got to finish it. I wish DramaFever didn't have such an abrupt ending. If I had a heads up, I would have written down all of the dramas I was watching.

Haeju:

I never actually watched it but I remember reading synopsis that was KINDA similar to your post 

OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!

BangtanTrash13:

OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!

You are welcome (: 

Haeju:

You are welcome (: 

I literally feel like crying because I'm so happy! You're an angel!

i'd be curious if when u finish, what you think of it overall