Yuanwei:

There is no way to know. It could get edited tomorrow or it could get edited in 2 weeks. It depends on how many articles are before yours and on the free time the editors have to work on them.

Thanks. It has been 2 weeks since I submitted it, so I was curious if there was a standard timeframe.

Hi i would like to write an artical somewhere around the line of Up Coming Chinese Idol Actors to Look Out For 

Sassy queen:

So first part is finally done. I rewrite it again. I tried to make it  as short as possible-https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7857

And it’s an request to the editors please don’t remove any characters from this article. And below things 

1. The part before the basic knowledge. It’s really important for the article 

2. Basic knowledge. It was really hard for me to write the basic knowledge thing. And if it’s not in my article. People might get confused and some may ask me. It’s really hard to answer every individual person.

3. Love is temporary but power lasts forever gif. Please don’t remove it.

4. Special mention characters and the ring gifts and also the crown one.

5. Lastly wants to ask if the length is alright or not? 

If it’s still long I will try to fix but I wants every gifs and pictures in my article 

Hi, I don't know if anyone has replied to you yet. If someone has, please disregard my reply.

After looking at the article, the length is a lot better than before, that is good. It would be great if you could shorten the character descriptions a little bit, as you do describe a lot of the original characters stories, which would count as spoilers. Please shorten them or write them with less details, as some people might want to actually watch the series.

Thanks!

C-Drama_Kids:

We want to write an editorial on our favorite Chinese actors, actress, dramas, and characters. 

I will write you!

Jessie:

Hi i would like to write an artical somewhere around the line of Up Coming Chinese Idol Actors to Look Out For 

I'll message you!

Softsoft_girl:

I wanna do an editorial on Jackson Wang's Works ...

What is your opinion ?

I will write to you!

Hello :)

I'm interested in two topics and was looking for approval on them.

1. Top 10 Douban C-Dramas - results will be compared to MDL ratings
  2. Celebrity Lookalike/doppelgangers - Tried doing a look-up on MDL and didn't find an article. Although, I saw an article that looked like it was listed as a recommended article on a page (can't remember which one), but when I clicked on it, it couldn't be found. I can't remember the exact title except that it had the term "doppelganger" and Choi Seunghyun(?)  in the cover photo. But I was thinking of doing it more across Asia vs within a country. 

Anyways, would love to hear a response when you guys have the time. If either one/both get approved, I will be needing drafts opened for me. Let me know what steps you may want me to take/if you need additional information.

Thanks! 

KimWanHee:

I will write to you!

Message received !! Many thankz 

cassiopeiastars:

2. Celebrity Lookalike/doppelgangers - Tried doing a look-up on MDL and didn't find an article. Although, I saw an article that looked like it was listed as a recommended article on a page (can't remember which one), but when I clicked on it, it couldn't be found. I can't remember the exact title except that it had the term "doppelganger" and Choi Seunghyun(?)  in the cover photo. But I was thinking of doing it more across Asia vs within a country. 

Anyways, would love to hear a response when you guys have the time. If either one/both get approved, I will be needing drafts opened for me. Let me know what steps you may want me to take/if you need additional information.

Thanks! 

Number 1 is okay, number 2 has been claimed so you'd have to wait for that article to be published to make sure yours is different. :)

Sassy queen:

As one of the editor previously said that it takes from 2 weeks to 2 month for an article to be edited and published. And it’s been more than two month since I had submitted my Thai Drama’s starter article. 

Basically I want to know is there something wrong with theses two articles maybe that’s why the editors aren’t picking them to edit. Cause if that’s the reason I can fix. 

Any time frame we give is just a suggestion and never a rule. There are many articles in the queue right now, and you know that you had quite a few articles in there, too. We try to publish a variety of topics so if a lot of similar articles or a lot of articles from one author are in the queue, we stretch them out over a longer time. The editing time also depends on the length of the article (very relevant) and the amount of editing necessary.

cassiopeiastars:

Thanks! 

FYI for the articles you're looking for:

https://mydramalist.com/article/2017/04/15/6-pairs-of-korean-actresses-that-could-pass-off-as-sisters

https://mydramalist.com/article/2016-04-17-7-asian-actors-actresses-lookalikes

devitto:
Number 1 is okay, number 2 has been claimed so you'd have to wait for that article to be published to make sure yours is different. :)

Thank you devitto! Must've missed it on that lengthy list. I knew it was impossible that no one has claimed it yet. Thought it could be a topic where we couldn't write on. :) Btw, my antiheroes article is double listed. It's in drafts and claimed. Thought that would help clear at least one spot on that long list :)

Cho Na:
FYI for the articles you're looking for:

https://mydramalist.com/article/2017/04/15/6-pairs-of-korean-actresses-that-could-pass-off-as-sisters

https://mydramalist.com/article/2016-04-17-7-asian-actors-actresses-lookalikes

Thanks for sharing, Cho Na! I totally forgot I saw the K-actress one but the one that I saw as a "page not found" isn't any one of these two. Good thing is, none of who I had in mind was on either of these two lists xD 

Good day to all:)

If there’s no claim for One and only starring Allen ran and Bai Lui,I would like to write an article for this drama.

Dissecting this drama with a little recap.

Thanks a lot.:) 

Claiming a news article for https://mydramalist.com/687131-dali-and-gamjatang

Title "Dali and the Cocky Prince" Shares Funny Artistic Posters For Premiere

. Will be done in 1 week.

Kairi of the Sky:

Good day to all:)

If there’s no claim for One and only starring Allen ran and Bai Lui,I would like to write an article for this drama.

Dissecting this drama with a little recap.

Thanks a lot.:) 

It has not been claimed yet. Go ahead!

Romcomlover261:

I am currently waiting for an article to get approved.. Nevertheless l was interested in an another topic and wanted to claim it. I don't know whether it has been written about before: Does Goblin really have a happy ending?

I will write to you!