Repot in case it was not seen

Claiming a news article for https://mydramalist.com/695723-melancholia

With a Premiere Reminder or Premiere Recap theme (haven't decided yet between these themes)

Cryssy Anne:

Repot in case it was not seen

Claiming a news article for https://mydramalist.com/695723-melancholia

With a Premiere Reminder or Premiere Recap theme (haven't decided yet between these themes)

Hello!

Is the article you want to write a news article or an editorial? As an editorial, the topic is available so let us know the kind of article you want to write. Thank you.

Cryssy Anne:

Helo! News topic for Melancholia, not editorial

Okay, thank you for your answer.
I think you don't need to tell editors if it's news article.

Cryssy Anne:

Exactly. I've been told a few times , news topics are mostly done by admins. Tahnk you for aprovval.

Just to be precise, I don't know if the topic is available as a news article. I only know that the topic would be available if you wanted to write an editorial article.

SumiTheCat:

Just to be precise, I don't know if the topic is available as a news article. I only know that the topic would be available if you wanted to write an editorial article.

I ve done something simillar for other topics like https://mydramalist.com/article/premiere-recap-doom-at-your-service-2021, written before airing time, so it might be available for Melancholia 2021 as well.

Cryssy Anne:

I ve done something simillar for other topics like https://mydramalist.com/article/premiere-recap-doom-at-your-service-2021, written before airing time, so it might be available for Melancholia 2021 as well.

You can write news articles, but if someone else writes the same or a similar topic, yours might not be published. We just need you to know that we have absolutely no influence on this nor do we know which news articles will be written in the future or what other news writers are currently writing. You therefore do not have to claim them with us, you just have to risk them not getting published. It's a part of writing news articles right now. :'D

devitto:

You can write news articles, but if someone else writes the same or a similar topic, yours might not be published. We just need you to know that we have absolutely no influence on this nor do we know which news articles will be written in the future or what other news writers are currently writing. You therefore do not have to claim them with us, you just have to risk them not getting published. It's a part of writing news articles right now. :'D

I see now. Thanks for your explanation. I'm willing to try anyway. Because I plan in a week to have it all done.

Hi could I write a fan guide? About Moon Chae Won?

fluffshi:

Hi could I write a fan guide? About Moon Chae Won?

Hello!

The topic is available, I'm sending you a DM. 

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

The topic is available, I'm sending you a DM. 

Hi guys,

I was wondering if my article was already edited? and when will it be published? I submitted it for sometime now and haven't heard any feedback so I resubmitted it a couple of hours ago, so hit the button multiple times unintentionally. I'm so sorry about that, my laptop didn't refresh properly.  T_T

Article title: How to Lowkey Support Your Asian Drama Actors

biniBningPunkista:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if my article was already edited? and when will it be published? I submitted it for sometime now and haven't heard any feedback so I resubmitted it a couple of hours ago, so hit the button multiple times unintentionally. I'm so sorry about that, my laptop didn't refresh properly.  T_T

Article title: How to Lowkey Support Your Asian Drama Actors

Hey hey :) I saw your article in the queue, hitting the submit button multiple times doesn't change anything. So don't worry! Until it gets published it can take some time. The editors are working hard on all the articles, so please be patient. ~

Tine:
Hi there! No problem at all, you can submit your article. :)

Hello! The Editor got back to me, and gave me the green-signal to submit.... so here I go.
Just submitted.
Article Title:  'Imagining a faithful adaptation of Bride of the Water God'

Thanks ~

I'd like to write an article about the scene in Squid Game that references the 2009 Ssangyong Motor strike. Partly a recap of the scene, partly information about the actual strike, partly information about the aftermath of the strike, and partly details about how the Squid Game scene alludes to aspects of the strike. 

Hello! I would like to claim an article about "Ultra Fan Guide : Lay Talay Sanguandikul", only if I'm allowed to write.