whatever:

Now that i have also completed JOL, i would like to pen an article on the top 3 MDL Chinese dramas: NIF, TU and JOL. Welcome a co-writer who has also watched all three of these cdramas as well. Let me know if any of these is/are possible?

Hi there! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign article-drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry! 

whatever:

Now that i have also completed JOL, i would like to pen an article on the top 3 MDL Chinese dramas: NIF, TU and JOL. Welcome a co-writer who has also watched all three of these cdramas as well. Let me know if any of these is/are possible?

Sounds like a nice idea. Have you considered asking in the Historical Dramas Club for someone with the writer role who might be interested in co-writing with you? Chances are good you'll find someone there who have watched all 3 dramas. :) 

I'd like to co-write with Suckerforhappyendings a sequel to my Date A Drama article. Additional to pictures it would include songs (if allowed we would like to link the songs to Youtube as well) that match the chosen dramas. Otherwise the idea is the same: A blind date with dramas :)

Hi, I'd like to make an MBTI guide using drama characters. I have another topic claimed, exploring mental health through drama's, which I'll obviously do first (I haven't yet because the past few months have been traumatizing to say the least). I'd just like to claim it already because ideas are making roots in my brain and I'm excited to start writing!

Also, I am aware of the problem with new writers, so if this cannot be assigned to me yet, that's ok too. I'm unofficially still claiming it tho

moonchild:

I'd like to co-write with Suckerforhappyendings a sequel to my Date A Drama article. Additional to pictures it would include songs (if allowed we would like to link the songs to Youtube as well) that match the chosen dramas. Otherwise the idea is the same: A blind date with dramas :)

Yes, go ahead! ~

Maeionic:

Hi, I'd like to make an MBTI guide using drama characters. I have another topic claimed, exploring mental health through drama's, which I'll obviously do first (I haven't yet because the past few months have been traumatizing to say the least). I'd just like to claim it already because ideas are making roots in my brain and I'm excited to start writing!

Also, I am aware of the problem with new writers, so if this cannot be assigned to me yet, that's ok too. I'm unofficially still claiming it tho

I'll send you a message! 

Just submitted
Japan Spring Season Feb -April 2022 Line up
Still waiting to see if
Currently Watching “Japan Sinks: People of Hope” (Nihon Chinbotsu: Kibo no Hito)  which I think I sent in the second week in December needs revision to a review

Please let me know, I will start on the other 3 next week

Thank you for your time and response 

Old_Anime_Lady:

Just submitted
Japan Spring Season Feb -April 2022 Line up
Still waiting to see if
Currently Watching “Japan Sinks: People of Hope” (Nihon Chinbotsu: Kibo no Hito)  which I think I sent in the second week in December needs revision to a review

Please let me know, I will start on the other 3 next week

Thank you for your time and response 

Hello! I'm sending you a message!

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

I'm sorry but we still have our technical issue for new writers, so we can't allow you the article for now.

Here is the link to the post that explains it :

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?pid=2059669&page=116#p2059669

Once things are resolved, please come back to claim the topic again. 

Thank you!

I'd like to claim this topic and co-write it with Cinnamon. Would that be okay? :)

Topic: "Hi, I would like to write an article about Jdramas. Recently there has been more jdramas uploaded in official streaming sites such as netflix. Due to these dramas being available, I would like to write a guide / starter for viewers who are new to jdrama and recommend them shows that will help them venture into the jdrama world."

moonchild:

I'd like to claim this topic and co-write it with Cinnamon. Would that be okay? :)

Topic: "Hi, I would like to write an article about Jdramas. Recently there has been more jdramas uploaded in official streaming sites such as netflix. Due to these dramas being available, I would like to write a guide / starter for viewers who are new to jdrama and recommend them shows that will help them venture into the jdrama world."

Hello!

That's okay, you both can proceed then.

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

That's okay, you both can proceed then.

Thank you! :)

Hello! I'd love to write an article titled The Power of the Trio. It's about female trios that are common in Kdramas. I actually drafted this a bit already since I'm anticipating the drama Thirty-Nine. 

Hello! I hope I'm in the right place (please redirect me if not). I wanted to make a suggestion for an article on Hana Yori Dango. Cityhunter mentioned that Hana Yori Dango and its narrative around abuse has changed over time. "At least in terms of the ML's behavior and the way it is accepted by the other characters.  the fascination is not with the abusive men i think but rather the eternally popular Cinderella story.   but they also speak to the level of internalized misogyny in the places and times they were done." 

Sounds like a lot of work to write an article about, but if anyone's up to it, it sounds super interesting!

I. Was going to write one updating my last article I wrote on all the remakes and I have the topic claimed already.  Would you like to co author with me or even Cityhunter also? 

Hello! I'd like to write an article comparing Rookie Cops and Police University, kinda like I did with Secret Royal Inspector and Secret Royal Inspector and Joy (tho that article hasn't been published yet). 

Naturally I'll wait for more of Rookie Cops to come out, so I'd anticipate that I'll be writing the article late February or early March. Nonetheless, I figured I'd ask now! Thank you, have a good day!