ilovedumplings:

Hello! I'd love to write an article titled The Power of the Trio. It's about female trios that are common in Kdramas. I actually drafted this a bit already since I'm anticipating the drama Thirty-Nine. 

Yes! I'm gonna send you a message! :)

starflakes:

Hello! I'd like to write an article comparing Rookie Cops and Police University, kinda like I did with Secret Royal Inspector and Secret Royal Inspector and Joy (tho that article hasn't been published yet). 

Naturally I'll wait for more of Rookie Cops to come out, so I'd anticipate that I'll be writing the article late February or early March. Nonetheless, I figured I'd ask now! Thank you, have a good day!

Alright! I'll send you a message! :)

Cryssy Anne:

Just so you know , I changed a movie in my latest editoarial "Winter Dramas & Movies with Blue Theme" because it was already published in a recent article from Cho Na https://mydramalist.com/article/movies-you-may-want-to-watch-if-second-half-of-2021

Replaced only the first movie, because initially it was "Upcoming Summer." with something different so it would not be the same topic.

If an editor already edited the article, please notify her/him before & if you make any changes. 

Tine:

If an editor already edited the article, please notify her/him before & if you make any changes. 

Okay, thanks for letting me know about this. Will do right away!

Cryssy Anne:

Okay, thanks for letting me know about this. Will do right away!

Perfect! ;) 

Hi, I'd like to write a drama review of the Chinese drama Meeting You. I am currently doing a rewatch and taking notes for every episode, and I think I may need to split it in two parts: one that covers the drama in general for people who haven't seen it yet, and part two analyzing it more in detail with spoilers for those who have seen it or don't mind spoilers, and also because one article covering both things would be extremely long. I think it's a mostly underrated gem because there were no official subtitles when it aired-- and I am hoping to expose it to more people this way. 

Cryssy Anne:

Coming back to writing with a Premiere Diary for Twenty-Five Twenty-One (2022)

In the works and coming soon. Submitted after 4 hours.

I saw on the topic list, the claiming date is unknown for this. 

Just so you know this was claomed 11 days ago, in 24th -25th January. :)

Hi, I'd like to write an article on interpreting drama titles literally as an english speaking viewer where I'll be analysing drama titles & juxtaposing with actual storyline. Let me know if this topic is available. Thanks.

Hi, i would like to write a next part of my article on KBS drama specials (basically this https://mydramalist.com/article/9-more-kbs-drama-specials-you-should-not-miss-011014995 but different specials)

ZXC:

Hi, I'd like to write a drama review of the Chinese drama Meeting You. I am currently doing a rewatch and taking notes for every episode, and I think I may need to split it in two parts: one that covers the drama in general for people who haven't seen it yet, and part two analyzing it more in detail with spoilers for those who have seen it or don't mind spoilers, and also because one article covering both things would be extremely long. I think it's a mostly underrated gem because there were no official subtitles when it aired-- and I am hoping to expose it to more people this way. 

Hi there! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign article-drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry!  

Fourthaxis:

Hi, I'd like to write an article on interpreting drama titles literally as an english speaking viewer where I'll be analysing drama titles & juxtaposing with actual storyline. Let me know if this topic is available. Thanks.

I'll message you! :)

Salty_bae:

Hi, i would like to write a next part of my article on KBS drama specials (basically this https://mydramalist.com/article/9-more-kbs-drama-specials-you-should-not-miss-011014995 but different specials)

Yes, I'm gonna send you a message! :)

Burcu and I would like to co write an article on the Top 25 Japanese Actresses on MDL may we claim the Topic?

Old_Anime_Lady:

Burcu and I would like to co write an article on the Top 25 Japanese Actresses on MDL may we claim the Topic?

Hello!
It's okay, you can go ahead!

Tine:

Hi there! :) Unfortunately, we currently can't assign article-drafts to you since you haven't had any in the past (announcement). We hope the issue will be solved soon. Sorry! 

Hi Tine, thank you for letting me know. Hope the issue will be resolved soon!

moonchild:
Sounds like a nice idea. Have you considered asking in the Historical Dramas Club for someone with the writer role who might be interested in co-writing with you? Chances are good you'll find someone there who have watched all 3 dramas. :)

Hi moonchild, thank you for your suggestion. Will check out. Overwhelmed lately and kinda worried that i might not have the time to commit to writing the article. Maybe having a co-writer can also help motivate me along??