Old_Anime_Lady:

I tried to but could not keep up with it due to my job demands, the answer is yes.

Thank You.

0Nastya0:

Hi. I would like to know if it's ok to write news about Japanese Dramas, Movies, Actors/Actress. Or currently is only allowed to write news about Korean Dramas, Movies, Actors/Actress? Since these are the only news that are been posted.

Hello!

I'm sending you a message.

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

I'm sending you a message.

Ok.

KimWanHee:

Dear writers and writers-to-be of MDL,

due to technical requirements and recent changes in the system we unfortunately have to announce that for the time being we are unable to assign article drafts to new users without existing articles. 

If you are a regular writer, have already claimed a topic or received a draft, this does not influence you! This only influences writers which are newly interested in writing, have not claimed a topic and not received an article draft before. 

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as there is any change and we are back on track, we will let you know immediately!

Hello, if this issue is solved, could you please inform me? thanks~!

0Nastya0:

Hi. I'd like to claim:

Currently Watching
1. Mystery to Iunakare (2022)
2. Shoutai (2022)
3. The Future Diary 2 (2022)
4. Link: Eat, Love, Die (2022)

PS. The Love Reality Show "The Future Diary 2" and The Korean Drama "Link: Eat, Love, Die" still haven't announced their release dates yet. So for now I will only focus on these 2 Japanese Dramas.

Review
1. In The Wake (2021)
2. The Last 10 Years (2022)
3. Wandering (2022)

PS. It takes approximately 6 months after the release of these movies in Japan for the Bluray to be available worldwide. I believe that by then I will have finished writing my Currently Watching Articles.

Hi!

You can only claim three articles at a time, so please let us know which ones you want to work on first. :)

lovegood:

Hello, if this issue is solved, could you please inform me? thanks~!

Im guessing they have not and there isn't a solution soon :'v 

To avoid any misunderstanding, I would like to officially claim An Ultra Fan's Guide to Obayashi Nobuhiko.

Ebisuno92 prevenant:
To avoid any misunderstanding, I would like to officially claim An Ultra Fan's Guide to Obayashi Nobuhiko.

He's one of my favorite directors.  I'm looking forward to that article.

Ebisuno92 prevenant:

Hello!

I can now confirm you that the topic is all yours!

mjf314:

He's one of my favorite directors.  I'm looking forward to that article.

I'm gonna do my besto!

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

I can now confirm you that the topic is all yours! 

Thank you, Sumi!

div:

Hello, I know it says you must already have written an article to pitch a topic but I'd really like to try writing an article and I can finish in a pretty small amount of time; my writing skills are pretty good so further editing from others would be minimal and I can finish pretty quickly. I'm sixteen and i'm pretty sure i've had this account for a year by now. I'd like to make an article about E-Sports/Gaming dramas! Just kind of talking about them and their pros/cons and why they're interesting and such

We usually love ideas by new writers! But we currently cannot assign you a draft due to a technical issue, sorry. Once it's fixed, we'd love to have it.

Hope the technical issue for new writers get fixed soon..

i'm still keen to pen an article on the Top MDL Costume Cdrama Trilogy - NIF, TU, JOL. 

And also an article on Jdramas vs Kdramas vs Cdramas prominence over the decades, plus brief notes on some old but gold dramas.

devitto:
We usually love ideas by new writers! But we currently cannot assign you a draft due to a technical issue, sorry. Once it's fixed, we'd love to have it.

Are the admins aware of the issue?  Can you ask them when it's going to be fixed?

mjf314:

Are the admins aware of the issue?  Can you ask them when it's going to be fixed?

Yes they are. We will post an announcement when the issue is fixed.

Hi, I would like to write an article on 'Mr Gu: A man of many faces' about the many Mr. Gu-s in C-drama.

Please share a link in case the topic is available. Thanks! :)