YuQ:

hi, the new xxxholic movie is coming out in a few weeks. can I do an article detailing the holic manga, anime and their receptions. the fan reactions and speculations and lastly how the movie could pan out. 

I'll message you! 

Thanks, Tine :)

Hi! I'd like to claim an article about Chinese miniseries (those webdramas with 5-15 minute long episodes). Several days ago an article about Korean miniseries has been published, so I thought I could write a similar one for Chinese dramas :)

goxia:

Hi! I'd like to claim an article about Chinese miniseries (those webdramas with 5-15 minute long episodes). Several days ago an article about Korean miniseries has been published, so I thought I could write a similar one for Chinese dramas :)

Ok, I'll message you!

KimWanHee:

Dear writers and writers-to-be of MDL,

due to technical requirements and recent changes in the system we unfortunately have to announce that for the time being we are unable to assign article drafts to new users without existing articles. 

If you are a regular writer, have already claimed a topic or received a draft, this does not influence you! This only influences writers which are newly interested in writing, have not claimed a topic and not received an article draft before. 

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as there is any change and we are back on track, we will let you know immediately!

Hi. I requested a topic before and got a confirmation saying I can get started on the draft. I did claim a topic already and finished writing the draft but did not submit it to an editor. Am I included in this or can I keep writing? 

larami:

Hi. I requested a topic before and got a confirmation saying I can get started on the draft. I did claim a topic already and finished writing the draft but did not submit it to an editor. Am I included in this or can I keep writing? 

When you already received a draft, it does not affect you. 

I will be writing the Summer Japanese Drama Schedule after I submit the "Top 25 Japanese Actresses on MDL" article I am writing with Barcu.  It is just about finished.

Cryssy Anne:

Please delete this previous topic from the table so it would not cause confusion.

It became in the end a solo editorial, with new title now in editing 

https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/9795

Old_Anime_Lady:

I will be writing the Summer Japanese Drama Schedule after I submit the "Top 25 Japanese Actresses on MDL" article I am writing with Barcu.  It is just about finished.

Hello!

Both have been taken into account. Thank you!

moonchild:

When you already received a draft, it does not affect you. 

does that include the ones unpublished or is or had been deleted? ?

Cryssy Anne:

Hi! Seems like you misunderstood me, long time ago I said "Co writing editorial with Kay 30 All Time Favorite OST's: Spring Edition - this title should be deleted from the sheet

I will guide this new writer well, don't worry! Thank you."

The topic mentioned above, I gave up on writing it with co writer. 

Has a different title on the table now.

My bad, I didn't see there was a duplicate in the table. Hopefully it's done now.

ren:

does that include the ones unpublished or is or had been deleted? ?

Hello! I'm sending you a message.

SumiTheCat:

My bad, I didn't see there was a duplicate in the table. Hopefully it's done now.

No, it was my mistake, I did not explain properly before, now it is all good. Thank you!

God only knows how long this is going to take me, but I would to try and claim the following topic:

Adapting Haruki Murakami's Works: It's a Chore!

Ebisuno92 prevenant:

God only knows how long this is going to take me, but I would to try and claim the following topic:

Adapting Haruki Murakami's Works: It's a Chore!

Hello!

It's noted, thank you!

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

It's noted, thank you! 

Thank you Sumi!