Hi!

I would like to write an article on the topic: "Unfinished C-dramas: to watch or not to watch?"  in which I'd like to discuss especially the long C-dramas that end on a cliffhanger, are clearly just the first halves of the story or end with an additional detail which suggests a second season. Since we rarely get second seasons in C-dramaland,  I'd like to try and analyze if such dramas are worth watching, regardless of the story not being completed. 

I've searched for similar articles but haven't seen any like this?

Hey

I would like to write a psychological profile of Seong Yun O from Somebody. 

goxia:

Hi!

I would like to write an article on the topic: "Unfinished C-dramas: to watch or not to watch?"  in which I'd like to discuss especially the long C-dramas that end on a cliffhanger, are clearly just the first halves of the story or end with an additional detail which suggests a second season. Since we rarely get second seasons in C-dramaland,  I'd like to try and analyze if such dramas are worth watching, regardless of the story not being completed. 

I've searched for similar articles but haven't seen any like this? 

I'll message you!

Wiam Najjar:

Hey

I would like to write a psychological profile of Seong Yun O from Somebody. 

You, too!

@jenn I hope someone contacts you, otherwise, please hold on to the idea for a while! :)

devitto:

I'll message you!

You, too!

@jenn I hope someone contacts you, otherwise, please hold on to the idea for a while! :)

*cries* 
okay, thank you. I shall continue waiting 

Hi, I would like to claim the topic Flowers of Dramaland. With pretty much everything flowers... 

Shiro:

Hi, I would like to claim the topic Flowers of Dramaland. With pretty much everything flowers... 

Hello!

It's okay, I'm sending you a message!

Hello, I and mj_babec358 Cult Member want to write an article about Best/most amazing/most popular chinese bromances 

Hello, I would like to write Elder Sibling of Kdrama

KC Drama LOVER:

Hello, I and mj_babec358 Cult Member want to write an article about Best/most amazing/most popular chinese bromances 

KC Drama LOVER:

Hello, I would like to write Elder Sibling of Kdrama

These are already being discussed in messages. :D

Hi,
I would like to write an article about Dramas that have travelling as a central theme.

DaliaB:

Hi,
I would like to write an article about Dramas that have travelling as a central theme. 

Messaged you. :)

Hi

I would like to write an article about what I consider / or what should be considered some of the best "coming out" scenes and how heavier topics (i.e.  societal pressures, single parents etc) in some dramas have beautifully been discussed or portrayed through their scenes 

jenn:

Hi

I would like to write an article about what I consider / or what should be considered some of the best "coming out" scenes and how heavier topics (i.e.  societal pressures, single parents etc) in some dramas have beautifully been discussed or portrayed through their scenes 

We still can't assign article drafts to users who haven't written articles before, sorry! We will post here when the problem is solved.

devitto:

We still can't assign article drafts to users who haven't written articles before, sorry! We will post here when the problem is solved. 

sad face. so the best option is to see if someone, who has written before, wants to co-write on the same topic. 

jenn:

sad face. so the best option is to see if someone, who has written before, wants to co-write on the same topic. 

Yes, sorry. :/