devitto:

Yes, sorry. :/

Hi! Me and Jenn talked about it and I'll gladly co-write with them! (I have written articles before)

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Hi! Me and Jenn talked about it and I'll gladly co-write with them! (I have written articles before)

Hi! It seems like you've only co-written articles, we can't assign you a draft either. Sorry!!

devitto:

Hi! It seems like you've only co-written articles, we can't assign you a draft either. Sorry!!

Oh really? Okay then, I'll tell Jenn!

Hi. I want to write a review article about the Kdrama 'The Red Sleeve'. How should I go about it? Thanks in advance:)

Kim_jieun:

Hi. I want to write a review article about the Kdrama 'The Red Sleeve'. How should I go about it? Thanks in advance:)

Hello!

I'm sorry but it seems you have not written any article yet. We can't assign draft to users who have not written articles before,  for now (here is the link to the post that explains it in case you have not seen it).

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

I'm sorry but it seems you have not written any article yet. We can't assign draft to users who have not written articles before,  for now (here is the link to the post that explains it in case you have not seen it). 

Oh. Okay alright. So the only way to write a new article is to claim a topic from the list available.  Is that right? 

I had another idea,  i had been working on:

An article on 'Female leads and their BFFs in asian dramas' / ' BFFs in Asian Dramas' ? (That would cover true friendships of the leads (I have characters from K, C and Thai dramas in my mind, to write on. )

Thank you 

Kim_jieun:

Oh. Okay alright. So the only way to write a new article is to claim a topic from the list available.  Is that right? 

I had another idea,  i had been working on:

An article on 'Female leads and their BFFs in asian dramas' / ' BFFs in Asian Dramas' ? (That would cover true friendships of the leads (I have characters from K, C and Thai dramas in my mind, to write on. )

Thank you 

No, I'm sorry, it's not because the topic is not claimed already that we can't assign you a draft, it's because you have not written an article yet. So even another topic won't change the fact we can't assign you a draft.

Barcu and I would like to claim "MDLers favorite Japanese movies" I will use one of the drafts I have already started.  The Japanese Women Article should be done revision by the 30th. I appreciate all the work she has done. Happy emoji 

SumiTheCat:

No, I'm sorry, it's not because the topic is not claimed already that we can't assign you a draft, it's because you have not written an article yet. So even another topic won't change the fact we can't assign you a draft.

Okay got it. So, how can I write one?

Kim_jieun:

Okay got it. So, how can I write one?

For now, you can only write if a user who has already written articles wants to write about the topic and is willing to co-write with you.

SumiTheCat:

For now, you can only write if a user who has already written articles wants to write about the topic and is willing to co-write with you. 

Okay. Thanks ? 

Kim_jieun:

Okay. Thanks ? 

Hi,
I will co-write with you, if you want. I am interested in the one about BFFs.

DaliaB:

Hi,

Okay great.  ?? 

Sure.  I'd love that.

Thanks  ? 

Hello, I am an article writer and I haven't written articles in some time thus I am a bit hazy with the writing and review process to date. 

DaliaB:

Hi,

Awesome - You both agree, so should I create and send you a draft? :D