devitto:

Please make sure to like (click the little heart) and comment on the editorials that are slowly showing up again on the front page. The more interactions, the better. Thanks everyone! <3

I'm so happy editorials are slowly making a comeback!!

devitto:

Please make sure to like (click the little heart) and comment on the editorials that are slowly showing up again on the front page. The more interactions, the better. Thanks everyone! <3

I'm so happy to see Editorials showing up in the Featured section! I made sure to comment on and heart the article about Hype. (And linked a few people to my suggestion on Editorials, lol.)

Xiao Zi:

Is the new writers' issue over yet?

Not yet :/

mj_babec358:

I'm so happy editorials are slowly making a comeback!!

DramaHeroine:

I'm so happy to see Editorials showing up in the Featured section! I made sure to comment on and heart the article about Hype. (And linked a few people to my suggestion on Editorials, lol.)

I'm happy, too! And thanks for the interactions! :)

devitto:

Not yet :/

Can you ask the admins what's happening with the new writer issue? Do they have any intention of fixing it? It's been 2 years since the issue started, and the admins still haven't posted about it on the forum. I think they owe us an explanation.

I have to agree that they owe an explanation at this point. Even if it's just to say that they are having difficulty with fixing whatever is wrong, at least there would be some answers.

DramaHeroine:

I have to agree that they owe an explanation at this point. Even if it's just to say that they are having difficulty with fixing whatever is wrong, at least there would be some answers.

Yes, me too. While I do understand that the issue might be difficult to solve, I'm just not buying the whole story because we've gotten 0 explanations up until now... 

Kim_YeJin:

Now that I've got my 1st article published, can I write one independently?

I would  like to write a review/ analysis of the Cdrama " Wonderland of Love ". Can I do that independently? 

Can anyone please answer my query ? 

Kim_YeJin:

I would  like to write a review/ analysis of the Cdrama " Wonderland of Love ". Can I do that independently? 

Can anyone please answer my query ? 

Unfortunately, you can't... The only ones who can write independent articles are people who had their own articles published before the issue started :(

Really glad to see inspiring, creative and fun Editorials (from BFFs, hype-, lookalikes to travel and date or dump) written by fellow MDL users making a comeback - Gotta check back more often just so as not to miss any editorial! 

Had canned EoY Drama Challenge 2023 and Best of the Best - Drama Edition for 2023, as the efforts were simply not worthwhile. 

Hope the first time writer issue will be resolved next, so I can start on the following editorials:
1) MDL - the R issue - on Rankings, Ratings and Reviews on MDL
2) Dramas that need a next season now

Can an editorial have more than 2 authors (as in multiple co-authors)?

Can anyone shed some light? 

Kim_YeJin:

Can an editorial have more than 2 authors (as in multiple co-authors)?

Can anyone shed some light? 

Yes, it's possible! One example would be this article: We Are Bulletproof: Shows Starring BTS - MyDramaList 

Can new editors start writing now? Are the restrictions over?

mj_babec358:

Yes, it's possible! One example would be this article: We Are Bulletproof: Shows Starring BTS - MyDramaList 

Thanks 😊 

Surya Gentilhomme:

Can new editors start writing now? Are the restrictions over?

The question was already answered above, and sadly the answer is no. But you can team up with one of the old authors, like me, with a hands-on or hands-off approach. I can also just help with advice and then see if it works with the guidelines before publishing it and will take on articles that are at all in my ballpark. (Dramas from everywhere, I primarily like romance, slice of life and  historical, and the occasional wuxia/xianxia/fantasy, do not much like thrillers, horror and crime dramas.)