Hey :) I‘ve written an article about a year ago and I‘d like to write another one but I started writing after the new writers issue happened so I would need an established writer to help. The topic would be "Pinterest Finds"(dramas) 

Let me know if anyone is interest / if it’s possible:) thank you

Teochika:

I would love to see more articles here that aren't solely about Korea or kdramas or k-actors. I would just in general like to see more diversity and inclusion in terms of the other countries that also have dramas like Japan, Taiwan, HK, China, Phillippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. We used to have more diverse articles a couple years back but now all I see is just article after article about k-news. 99 percent of it, if not all of it, is about k-based content. I don't have the time to personally write articles but I am positive that there are alot of other people who peruse this site that would love to see news from other Asian countries as well. 

At the very least, I would love to see the year end lists for the different countries make the rounds again. Those were great to read.

Definitely share your thoughts on the suggestion I made about bringing back the Editorials: Where have all the Editorials Gone? (Can we bring them back please?) - Suggestions - MyDramaList It got some traction when I first posted, and we've started seeing editorials (that I assume have been waiting in a queue) getting posted since then, but as many voices sharing their thoughts and feelings on this issue, the better.

I'd like to claim the article "Pinterest Finds" together with Sugar Crown. 

I'm only worrying if editorials will get published or not? Are there any official news? 

LunaNoir:

I'd like to claim the article "Pinterest Finds" together with Sugar Crown. 

I'm only worrying if editorials will get published or not? Are there any official news? 

Oh, that sounds interesting! And don't worry, editorials will get published, it just takes a longer time for the editors to edit them at the moment :(

Can you enlighten me on what your article will be about? I can't imagine anything by just "Pinterest Finds" lol

mj_babec358:

Oh, that sounds interesting! And don't worry, editorials will get published, it just takes a longer time for the editors to edit them at the moment :(

Can you enlighten me on what your article will be about? I can't imagine anything by just "Pinterest Finds" lol

Sugar Crown and me will write the article and it's about dramas we discovered through drama photos we have seen on Pinterest. Basically drama finds on Pinterest and if they were a hit or miss. 

mj_babec358:

All articles submitted more than like a week ago are actually completely edited already, just waiting to be published. We're not at fault. :D You can see the status of all articles on the Article Overview.

But yes, editorials will get published eventually, just not as regularly as before, unfortunately. We would need way more articles for that, too. For obvious reasons, we haven't been getting many in the last few months.

devitto:
But yes, editorials will get published eventually, just not as regularly as before, unfortunately. We would need way more articles for that, too. For obvious reasons, we haven't been getting many in the last few months.

I figured that editors have nothing to do with the delay in publishing. Thanks, devitto. That's all I need to know so I can go on with this article and my others. I assume Sugar Crown and me got the okay to proceed with the article "Dramas we discovered through photos on Pinterest"? 

I've seen that my previous claimed articles have been removed from the list. Should I reclaim them? 

My article Date A Drama: Melody Edition (co-written with Suckerforhappyendings) is about to be finished and I could submit it within next week. It had been properly claimed before and I got the okay for it. 

LunaNoir:

I figured that editors have nothing to do with the delay in publishing. Thanks, devitto. That's all I need to know so I can go on with this article and my others. I assume Sugar Crown and me got the okay to proceed with the article "Dramas we discovered through photos on Pinterest"? 

I've seen that my previous claimed articles have been removed from the list. Should I reclaim them? 

My article Date A Drama: Melody Edition (co-written with Suckerforhappyendings) is about to be finished and I could submit it within next week. It had been properly claimed before and I got the okay for it. 

Yes, go ahead. :)

Regarding the older claims, they all should be on the "Overview" or "Expired" tabs. Anything that isn't on there hasn't been claimed properly (usually either ideas claimed before January 2021 or human error = editor forgot to add the claim to the list). You can let me know what the claims were and I'll add them for you.

devitto:

All articles submitted more than like a week ago are actually completely edited already, just waiting to be published. We're not at fault. :D You can see the status of all articles on the Article Overview.

Oh, really?! That's great news!!

devitto:

Yes, go ahead. :)

Regarding the older claims, they all should be on the "Overview" or "Expired" tabs. Anything that isn't on there hasn't been claimed properly (usually either ideas claimed before January 2021 or human error = editor forgot to add the claim to the list). You can let me know what the claims were and I'll add them for you.

Thank you! 

I checked the Expired tab (thanks for the info, I totally overlooked that) and found a couple but not all. 

Can you please add "Date a Drama: Melody Edition" (this one is almost finished and ready to submit in a couple days) 

Another claim will be a continuation of a previous article of mine. "Dramas I should've dropped and why I didn't Part 2". It's likely I forgot to claim this one, but I'm already writing on it. ^^'

The Ultra Fan Guide for Dilraba Dilmurat (currently under Expired) will still be written by me and Ari, we just stopped when the situation about editorials got unclear. Ari just contacted me and we will continue our work. That's all for now. Thanks, devitto! :) 

LunaNoir:
Can you please add

All added back! :D

devitto:

All added back! :D

Thank you so much! <3

Hello , I would like to write an editorial about dramas with less then 16 eps (it won't include the short dramas - more like the run time will be same just the number of episodes)  initially I have thought of writing it in two parts one for kdramas and the next for cdramas
if it's okay can I begin writing  the kdrama part? 

Enny:

Hello , I would like to write an editorial about dramas with less then 16 eps (it won't include the short dramas - more like the run time will be same just the number of episodes)  initially I have thought of writing it in two parts one for kdramas and the next for cdramas
if it's okay can I begin writing  the kdrama part? 

I'll message you!