Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

I don't know why is it so hard to send a message and say why things need to be changed, I can send you a msg somehow.. It isn't so hard. I'm really mad right now... I didn't work on article just for someone to change stuff like that without explanation why and what I would have it changed to. It's just rude. If you can't change it, please delete it altogether. :) 

Please calm down. We'll resolve the issue. I'll talk to them and see what happened. 

Yuanwei:

Please calm down. We'll resolve the issue. I'll talk to them and see what happened. 

I'll try! :) Again, if there is copyright issue, that person who changed that photo could have notified me and we would resolve that. This is not how things should be done. I feel... :/

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

I'll try! :) Again, if there is copyright issue, that person who changed that photo could have notified me and we would resolve that. This is not how things should be done. I feel... :/

I know how you feel. Don't worry.  :D

Now I have to wait for their reply. 

Yuanwei:

I know how you feel. Don't worry.  :D

Now I have to wait for their reply. 

Thank you Yuanwei for your help *heart* :)) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

Thank you Yuanwei for your help *heart* :)) 

Welcome! :D Let me know about any future issues and I'll do my best to solve them. Just don't get too upset. Mistakes happen. :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Just sent in another one of mine so I just have one left and one long one that's a long ongoing thing anyway now ^^

Would I be okay to just do Onew and Key then? I'll let someone who's been a Shawol longer than I take on Jonghyun's

You can submit your articles. :D

Yuanwei:

You can submit your articles. :D

Many thanks!!! Just need to finish off some films and then the next load will be ready to send through for approval ^^ 

Could I please do some more of my Hit or Miss series with

Death Bell series
Ju-On series
Ringu series
Crows Zero series
The Chasing World series
Whispering Corridors series
Battle Royale series

?

I ask now in advance as these are the next few series I'm watching and it's easier to just get the formatting done on PC and I lose PC access for a few weeks soon~ just to backlog them on articles now ^^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Could I please do some more of my Hit or Miss series with

Death Bell series
Ju-On series
Ringu series
Crows Zero series
The Chasing World series
Whispering Corridors series
Battle Royale series

?

I ask now in advance as these are the next few series I'm watching and it's easier to just get the formatting done on PC and I lose PC access for a few weeks soon~ just to backlog them on articles now ^^

Yes. Ofc. Go ahead. 

Yuanwei:

Yes. Ofc. Go ahead. 

Thank you ^^

I won't be doing the Godfrey Gao article anymore 

Hi, every month I write an article about upcoming KDRAMA for my italian blog. I was thinking about translating and adapting them for MDL, but I can't give you the exclusivity, I can post them maybe the same day or a few days after depending on my free time.  Please let me know if :

• the topic is not covered yet
  • if it can be useful, if not please say so, I don't get offended. 

technically speaking I can use wordpress, I don't know how articles works here on MDL. 

Here a link as example. https://www.dailykdrama.com/kdrama-le-serie-tv-in-arrivo-a-gennaio-2020/

can i write about the tale of NOKDU

I have three article ideas

1) Late to the party (not an original idea). Reviewing a popular drama or movie after the fan fare has ended.

2) Why did I watch that again. An editorial telling fellow drama addicts why the writer watch that drama or movie again.)

3) After the final credits: what happens to our favorite characters after the final credits. Let's use our imagination.

(I am currently Soul Fast until January 22, so I will not be able to write on these ideas. But anyone is welcome to choose one or more to write about.)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 JustJackieB:

I have three article ideas

1) Late to the party (not an original idea). Reviewing a popular drama or movie after the fan fare has ended.

2) Why did I watch that again. An editorial telling fellow drama addicts why the writer watch that drama or movie again.)

3) After the final credits: what happens to our favorite characters after the final credits. Let's use our imagination.

(I am currently Soul Fast until January 22, so I will not be able to write on these ideas. But anyone is welcome to choose one or more to write about.)

If no one claims any of the ideas until 22nd January, do write some articles. :D