Xophi Mei:

I want to write Stalker Guide about Crystal Chang Yu Yen ( Zhaung Yuyan ). But how to do? Please guide me. Where can I do?

She is not in the MDL database yet, so you need to add her first with all her filmography.

I'm not sure if this goes under CW or here because it's more so convincing the reader to watch the drama, but "Why you should watch Love and Redemption even if you don't like the fantasy genre.." or something along the of the first few lines, aha.

Ok, first.. thank you for your reply. Then can you tell me how and where can I add her to database? Please.

Xophi Mei:

Ok, first.. thank you for your reply. Then can you tell me how and where can I add her to database? Please. 

On PC: go to Explore, People, Add New Person. Idk how the screen looks like if you're on mobile phone.

I want to write 10 Funny Films That Made My Day.....

Can I please write a Currently Watching on Startup?

forever_:

Can I please write a Currently Watching on Startup?

Just letting you know, this is a thread for different topics. You can ask that question here instead from now on, so editors won't get confused  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/32838-mdl-writers-currently-watching-cw-articles-list?page=last&p=770364#p770364

I wrote and article and checked the article guidelines, should i send my article to somebody?  (Who? How?) i´m sorry I'm just new and I feel lost :P

Hi, I am a writer. I've been compiling the information on wikipedia for Kamiki Ryunosuke.  And he is currently celebrating his 25 years in the industry. I want to do a Stalker Guide on him, if possible. 

Hello.

I am not sure if this has been asked before, since I don't have the time to check all the pages, but I wanted to write an article about the "Second Couple Syndrome" in BL series. I have seen a discussion before that apparently is not allowed to write articles about BL, so I decided to check and I found your "MDL Article Guidelines" in which, indeed BL/Yaoi Topics are not allowed. 

Does the rule still hold up, because if yes, that's blatantly homophobia and I am not sure how you are allowing something like that in a website that includes LGBTQ+ fans. Is there a person I can to talk about it if here there are no admins in this thread?

Thanks.

Hi, there! I want to make a sequel to my editorial 

https://mydramalist.com/article/summer-selection-42-all-time-favorites-asian-osts-011015107

But this time it will be a Winter Selection, writing this maybe for December.

Can I write an Article about the use of "Brother" in different languages and countries? Like Gege, Oppa and P' ?

I would like to write an article along the lines of "Other Chinese bromance dramas to watch if you liked The Untamed". I understand that BL/Yaoi is a forbidden topic, but what about bromance dramas from China, since they're technically not BL? (For example, Guardian.) Would this be an allowed topic to write about or is it also banned?

Hello, could I make an article about I-LAND contestant Hanbin? (Ngô Ngọc Hưng) He is a trainee with a growing fan base and I would like to introduce more people to him so he can have a growing support for his debut ^^