Can I write an article about favorite Drama OSTs from a Non-Kpop fan's perspective?

Hi!!!!!!

C-Actor and actress age difference (in real life but not of the drama..)

Hi. Quick question about format. I created a video essay on Start-Up's use of the catfishing trope. Would this qualify for submission as an article on MDL? I can edit the script into an article to go with it, if that would work better. 

Thanks!

I want to write a review/recommendation on the Chinese drama Perfect and Casual (2020). Anyway claimed it yet?

Cho Na:

I want to write a review/recommendation on the Chinese drama Perfect and Casual (2020). Anyway claimed it yet?

Already contacted an editor and submitted the article for editing ;D

Sorry if I sound like a noob. This is my first time trying to write an article. I posted a request here but not sure about the next step. Do I directly need to contact someone?

Hey !

Cho Na:

Already contacted an editor and submitted the article for editing ;D

Help out a fellow writer. Which editor do I need to get in touch with? Should I email their support directly? I submitted an article last week through a link an editor had given me months back, but not sure about what to do next. 

festerfaster:

Hey !

Help out a fellow writer. Which editor do I need to get in touch with? Should I email their support directly? I submitted an article last week through a link an editor had given me months back, but not sure about what to do next. 

Since you already submitted your article, you don't have to do anything. You may see the progress of the editing from the editor's names or initials and the word 'done' in front of your article title. Then just wait for it to be published. According to an editor, generally it takes 2 weeks but can be up to 2 months. It depends on how many articles before yours already waiting, and if there are articles with time limit (obituary, news, premiere, CW). Good luck with your first article!

Cho Na:

Since you already submitted your article, you don't have to do anything. You may see the progress of the editing from the editor's names or initials and the word 'done' in front of your article title. Then just wait for it to be published. According to an editor, generally it takes 2 weeks but can be up to 2 months. It depends on how many articles before yours already waiting, and if there are articles with time limit (obituary, news, premiere, CW). Good luck with your first article!

Ahh. It's not time-sensitive, but does become less relevant if it's delayed. But I guess if there's no way to talk to the editors, I can't alert them about it. Oh well. At least now I know the kind of time-line I need to keep in mind for these. I don't see any editor's initials yet, so it's likely pending review. Fingers crossed it goes up by end of the month. Thanks for the answer and the wishes. Appreciate it. =)

hi! has the "what i wouldve done in their place" article been done before? Its kind of like had I been in a situation that one of the characters is in what i wouldve done. If nobody did it I might even make it a series, each article on each country

Hello! It's me again. I want to claim a Premiere Reminder with Run On (2020).

Coming up soon in December!

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! It's me again. I want to claim a Premiere Reminder with Run On (2020).

Coming up soon in December!

Sounds good!

Hopefully just contacted everyone else who submitted ideas. If not, feel free to post yours again. :)

Thanks to everyone for the interest in writing articles!

hi I do an  article covering Kamiki Ryunosuke's 25th anniversary celebrations?

stilldoll:

hi I do an  article covering Kamiki Ryunosuke's 25th anniversary celebrations?

I'll send you a message!

devitto:

Sounds good!

Hopefully just contacted everyone else who submitted ideas. If not, feel free to post yours again. :)

Thanks to everyone for the interest in writing articles!

For Run On (2020). I began writing a premiere draft long ago, 

I only have 2 big sections left to write, before I will submit the article. 

(I know that special link for that already) 

My plan is to finish it by the end of next week, but for now, I stumbled upon a writer's block...