mz4jun:

Just submitted: 

Year In Review 2020: Must-watch dramas of 2020

Hello, I submitted this article a week ago. It hasn't been edited yet.

And I would like to write about upcoming Chinese BL novel adaptations and their latest status.. has anyone been working this idea yet? 

Edited: BL content are not allowed to write according to Article Guideline. Does this rule still hold even if its only about dramas that are upcoming?

How does one become an editor? Are they only available when the positions are posted? 

I have written my article for a while and need it to be reviewed by Editors... It's been already 10 days.. so I was wondering if someone can actually look at it and see if it's okay or not?

vanillasalt:

How does one become an editor? Are they only available when the positions are posted? 

I was also interested in becoming one someday, so any info on this might come pretty useful :))

vanillasalt:

Only the admins have the right to give you the status of an editor.

You could write a post about it on the Support Forum 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support

The admins will see it quicker this way. 

It might take a while to receive a reply, because of different timelines. Hope it helps!  

Rawa:

I was also interested in becoming one someday, so any info on this might come pretty useful :))

Only the admins have the right to give you the status of an editor.

You could write a post about it on the Support Forum 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support

The admins will see it quicker this way. 

It might take a while to receive a reply, because of different timelines. Hope it helps! 

Oh, I see. Thank yu so much for the help. I'll see and post there probably.

mz4jun:

Hello, I submitted this article a week ago. It hasn't been edited yet.

That's normal. Editing can take between 2 weeks - 2 months depending on the amount of incoming articles. My second article was submitted Mid December and has not been edited yet. ;)

Rawa:

I have written my article for a while and need it to be reviewed by Editors... It's been already 10 days.. so I was wondering if someone can actually look at it and see if it's okay or not?

Editing can take between 2 weeks - 2 months depending on the amount of incoming articles. My second article was submitted Mid December and has not been edited yet. ;)

moonchild:

You can either post your idea here or directly contact an editor like I did with my first article. 

There is no due date unless you're writing a "currently watching" article for an airing drama or an article connected to a certain date like awards/seasons etc. 

Soo.... we...our topics can be around anything as long as it has something to do with drama's. What can you not write about??? Just curious. I want to write some things about revisiting and "deeper analyzations" of certain dramas. Some of my dramas are kind of old too so....

Whiterose451:

Soo.... we...our topics can be around anything as long as it has something to do with drama's. What can you not write about??? Just curious. I want to write some things about revisiting and "deeper analyzations" of certain dramas. Some of my dramas are kind of old too so....

This topic would work. What you should avoid can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VR1kSb6o_F5FFmNiXNVYN53BbGnDkr91iGLGKQ4ZlCU/edit# 

"you cannot write about Asian music or food if there is no connection to actors/films/dramas whatsoever." 

Topics that are not allowed:
Sexual topics of any kind;
Gruesome topics such as gore/bloody scenes;
Yaoi/BL topics

moonchild:

This topic would work. What you should avoid can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VR1kSb6o_F5FFmNiXNVYN53BbGnDkr91iGLGKQ4ZlCU/edit# 

"you cannot write about Asian music or food if there is no connection to actors/films/dramas whatsoever." 

Topics that are not allowed:
Sexual topics of any kind;
Gruesome topics such as gore/bloody scenes;
Yaoi/BL topics

waaa! no Bl! I get the others but dang.... ! I mean what I want to write now has nothing to do with that but dang!

Hello, i want to try writing an article. I want to pitch a editorial article 

"Dream Remake cast for Qiong Yao's 2000 drama adaption Romance in the Rain".  i hope this is how you pitch an idea...

Submitted "My Favorite Drama Friendships of 2020" in 2 segments: "Historical and Supernatural" and "Youth and Beyond"