Anushka :

Has anyone wrote about the fairy tales in 'It's Okay Not to be Okay'? if not then I would like to write an article about it.

I did mention them briefly in my "Currently Watching" article for the show but I'd love too see a longer more focused analysis ;p I don't think anyone did that

also, I'd like to write a "Currently Watching" for River Where the Moon Rises when it airs, if no one claimed that ;)

I scraped my "The Ultra Fan Guide to Kim Seo Hyung" incase someone else wants to take it, I realized I didn't watch many of her projects ;)

Hello dear editors!

I have a new article I want to start. It's called: "An ode to slice of life, how to make the ordinary extraordinary".

Basically I want to present the slice of life genre to a wider audience. Be it explaiing what it's about, but also giving insight and recommendations.

If that happens to find your approval I would love if someone could send me the new article editing link. Thanks! :)

Can i post my favorite indonesian drama?

Anushka :

Has anyone wrote about the fairy tales in 'It's Okay Not to be Okay'? if not then I would like to write an article about it.

OK!

XingBack:

I did mention them briefly in my "Currently Watching" article for the show but I'd love too see a longer more focused analysis ;p I don't think anyone did that

also, I'd like to write a "Currently Watching" for River Where the Moon Rises when it airs, if no one claimed that ;)

I scraped my "The Ultra Fan Guide to Kim Seo Hyung" incase someone else wants to take it, I realized I didn't watch many of her projects ;)

CW: River Where the Moon Rises -- OK!

I hope I've messaged everyone else. If I missed your post, please post it again! 

Sorry for the delay, it's been one busy January, huh. :)

devitto:

I hope I've messaged everyone else. If I missed your post, please post it again! 

Sorry for the delay, it's been one busy January, huh. :)

Hi, just wanted to make sure it's okay because I have not received feedback on my previous post. Also no problem about the delay. ^^

I'd like to write an article about the K-Drama Birthcare Center (Reasons to Watch) and another one  on "Dramas I should’ve dropped" if that's okay. 

Also have one more in the making which I already contacted an editor about: Date a Drama

Hey! I'm already well into this article but wanted to make sure i could continue. Can my article be a "Currently Airing/ Recently Released Dramas You Need to Watch)? Thank you!

I'm sorry to bother you again so soon but I had another article idea:

Watching the top 3 dramas from each country and analyzing why they become popular and my thoughts on them. Thank you!

moonchild:

Hi, just wanted to make sure it's okay because I have not received feedback on my previous post. Also no problem about the delay. ^^

I'd like to write an article about the K-Drama Birthcare Center (Reasons to Watch) and another one  on "Dramas I should’ve dropped" if that's okay. 

Also have one more in the making which I already contacted an editor about: Date a Drama

Birthcare Center - OK!

Dramas I Should've Dropped - OK, as long as you keep it light-hearted and diplomatic. Keep in mind that you may be writing about someone's favorite shows. Add some pros to the cons. ;)

ur mom:

Hey! I'm already well into this article but wanted to make sure i could continue. Can my article be a "Currently Airing/ Recently Released Dramas You Need to Watch)? Thank you!

OK!

ur mom:

I'm sorry to bother you again so soon but I had another article idea:

Watching the top 3 dramas from each country and analyzing why they become popular and my thoughts on them. Thank you!

OK!

devitto:
OK, as long as you keep it light-hearted and diplomatic. Keep in mind that you may be writing about someone's favorite shows. Add some pros to the cons. ;)

I will. The ones I had in mind does have good aspects as well. :)

Hi Guys! Can articles be still edited by the author after it has been published? 

I'm still quite new to this.

unconditionallyyourss:

Here is a drama topic that I really look forward to-

Top underrated dramas. Thank you. 

There have been quite a few articles about this in the last few months. If you can make sure to have a different set of dramas, you can write this one. :)

Lady Nimue:

Hi Guys! Can articles be still edited by the author after it has been published? 

I'm still quite new to this.

Nope! You can contact an editor if you see a broken video/picture/link, etc. :)

Is there a complete ban on BL related content or we can write about it but not explicitly talk about BL in general. 

Actually, I want to write a detailed article about a drama which is BL/LGBTQ, but I am not focusing on BL but story of drama, and all other aspects which eventually a part of LGBTQ. 

Actually it is unfair not to write about LGBTQ, I mean you can put sanctions and state clear rules but not completely ban. 

Please refer to me previous discussion, where admins refuse to publish such articles and why they decided not to allow such topics, so that I can further put request. 

Nauriya:

Is there a complete ban on BL related content or we can write about it but not explicitly talk about BL in general. 

Actually, I want to write a detailed article about a drama which is BL/LGBTQ, but I am not focusing on BL but story of drama, and all other aspects which eventually a part of LGBTQ. 

Actually it is unfair not to write about LGBTQ, I mean you can put sanctions and state clear rules but not completely ban. 

Please refer to me previous discussion, where admins refuse to publish such articles and why they decided not to allow such topics, so that I can further put request. 

lol Agree, I would also like to know why as well. There's a number of BL drama's on this site, so it was kind of surprising how you cannot write about it.  Like how do you write a watch review if you are currently watching one?

Hi, Please may I write an article titled: 

K-DRAMAS that NEED a Second Season.