Kyle:

They do for shorter clips but not really of things slightly longer. I just wanted to know if the option was available.

I don't have experience with videos. Sorry. :)

That's fine ^_^  I was just fishing for answers.

qwxlea:

Hi! I would like to write an article / editorial about the use of clichés in K/Cdramas, with a title somewhere along the line of: A scientific explanation why clichés are great. The main idea is:

• What are clichés (in dramas) Why do we hate them?
  • Why do we actually like them, scientifically speaking?
  • The most used clichés, where used, why we (should) love or hate them
  • Conclusion

ok!

AnicsiRoscoe:

I was hoping I could write an editorial article about 'Understanding the Power of the Media or Why you Should watch Pinocchio'. There have been a lot of rumors and scandals circulating in the SK media recently, ruining the careers of some actors and idols, and it made me think back on Pinocchio, which has totally opened my eyes to the position of the media, in South Korea specifically. I think it could be an interesting topic for some people :) 

ok!

Kyle:

How exactly does the embed video function work or does it work at all? None of them seem to play in the draft version of an article I'm working on.

If it's a Youtube video, it should work. You can also put a link in the article with a note for the editors ("embed this video here") and we'll do it for you!

moonchild:

Got a new article idea and currently writing on it. Working title: The Perks and Peeves of a Mood Watcher (haven't contacted an editor)

The article is going to describe what a mood watcher is and telling about the good and bad experiences I've collected so far. It's not 100% elaborated so far and I would like to include input from other mood watchers as well. If anyone is interested in co-writing, I'm open to that too. :) 

ok!

Hey, I wanna write a CW for Sell Your Haunted House.. if no one already claimed it? 

Update: submitted. 

Tine:

Hey, I wanna write a CW for Sell Your Haunted House.. if no one already claimed it? 

You can write it! :)

devitto:

You can write it! :)

great! thanks ^-^

devitto:

ok!

ok

We don't decide when and which articles are published, that's up to the admins - Once an article has been edited, we're waiting alongside you. :)

can we get the link to the article editor so that we can start working on the draft...

Thanking you in advance

Cryssy Anne:

I wanna write a new editorial with Korean and Chinese dramas:

Title: Summer Dramas with Green Theme (using mostly green posters)

This will be different sequel with synopses partially included, unlike Winter Dramas with Purple Theme

I already have many titles in mind....(many are even upcoming or airing) 

Tentatively set for June or July/August.

Info Update: Now submitted and ready to be edited.

Any update on this Currently Watching: Mouse?

In queue more than a week and series is about to end. 

Sassy queen:

When my article will  published https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7291

When editors already checked it, then usually it is published within the next few days. If editors still need to proofread the article, then it takes between 2-3 weeks or longer when a lot of articles come in at the same time. 

As for your second question, I'm not sure about that. Please wait for an editor to answer it. :)

I am interested in writing an editorial article on the website and am in need of help. The theme or topic would be on Chinese drama series that are currently available on Youtube (with English subs). I found that Youtube has quite a large selection of Chinese dramas and I think MDL users would appreciate it. The format of the article will have sections for each of the channels and will list all shows available to watch. I have even thought of leaving a recommendation or rating next to each one that I have viewed. I'll also write a description and recommendation of each channel/drama.

Planning to write an editorial on Posters of Asian Cinema. Is it an acceptable topic?

I am unable to submit my article. When I click on the button, it says: "URL has already been taken". I thought I made a mistake with the article, so I used a new link, but it still said the same thing. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

After getting the link to article editor, it says access denied and so am unable to add authors to it or work on it... Can someone please help as to what I can do?