Hi guys! I was wondering if I could possibly do another weekend movie review with a couple of new movies?

Ford Carter:

Hi guys! I was wondering if I could possibly do another weekend movie review with a couple of new movies?

Yes, go ahead! :)

devitto:

Yes, go ahead! :)

Thanks!

Hello hello

I'd love to write some articles exploring mental health through drama's / how it is portrayed in said drama's.

Would that be okay?

Maeionic:

Hello hello

I'd love to write some articles exploring mental health through drama's / how it is portrayed in said drama's.

Would that be okay?

Yep, that's okay!

Cho Na:

Will write a recap article on C-drama Mysterious Love (2021). Editor contacted.

submitted

Hallo! I would like to write an article about movies and series set in the town of Chongqing (something like a tour of the city through the images of cinema, including also a bit of history and traditional aspects). Is it ok as a topic?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 lucy_lu:

Hallo! I would like to write an article about movies and series set in the town of Chongqing (something like a tour of the city through the images of cinema, including also a bit of history and traditional aspects). Is it ok as a topic?

You can go ahead and write about it. ^~^

Howdy! I'd like to write a review for Mr. Queen. The show absolutely blew me away, and I'd like to share why.

hello! i would love to write an ultra fan guide to the actor choi woo shik? 

Good day! I'm planning on writing an article to keep people informed of the upcoming Chinese bromance dramas that may air this year or the next. How does that sound? 

I want to co-write 'True Beauty Drama vs Webtoon' with @unconditionallyyourss

Submitted my very first article. Very nervous and excited at the same time. ^.^

kdedux:

Howdy! I'd like to write a review for Mr. Queen. The show absolutely blew me away, and I'd like to share why.

ok!

wooshiklvr:

hello! i would love to write an ultra fan guide to the actor choi woo shik? 

ok!

2ha Promoter:

Good day! I'm planning on writing an article to keep people informed of the upcoming Chinese bromance dramas that may air this year or the next. How does that sound? 

ok!

Half-Blood Prince:

I want to co-write 'True Beauty Drama vs Webtoon' with @unconditionallyyourss

ok!

Thoughts of Tani:

Submitted my very first article. Very nervous and excited at the same time. ^.^

Yay! :D

I would like to do a premiere reminder article for "So Not Worth It" (which premieres on Netflix on June 18) if it's available?