Wandering_Queen:

Can I write a Spring Cleaning Guide to Finishing Dramas? The title says it all but I can go into details on it :)

Sure!

Can i write a Stalkers Guide to Lee Ji-Eun

Andre:

Can i write a Stalkers Guide to Lee Ji-Eun

Sure! :)

can I do a review on Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat?

How does one go about writing an article for weekend movie recommendations?

tottochxn:
can I do a review on Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat?

Yes, go ahead!

jaaraf:
How does one go about writing an article for weekend movie recommendations?

Please contact Skye to discuss this. :) Also check out this article for the requirements: https://mydramalist.com/article/apply-inside-mydramalist-needs-writers-0412182416

Just fyi (and sort of permission asking because I think its ok) Someone contacted me about writing an article similar to "Hanadan: 1 Manga, 7 adaptions" on the topic of itazura na kiss.  It will be a few weeks since I have to cram it into my watch schedule, but she is super hyped.

cool with you guys?

OldAnimeLady:
Just fyi (and sort of permission asking because I think its ok) Someone contacted me about writing an article similar to "Hanadan: 1 Manga, 7 adaptions" on the topic of itazura na kiss.  It will be a few weeks since I have to cram it into my watch schedule, but she is super hyped.

cool with you guys?

Sounds good!

I want to write about the Top10 drama specials :D (mini drama and drama special is the same right?)

real_Mokona:

I want to write about the Top10 drama specials :D (mini drama and drama special is the same right?)

Sure:) Yes, they are the same. I assume you have the draft link?

Ceki:

Sure:) Yes, they are the same. I assume you have the draft link?

Actually i don't. Could you sent it to me or show me where to find? :)

So Rich man airs this Wednesday, can I write an article on it when atleast 4 episodes have aired? 

Ankita:

So Rich man airs this Wednesday, can I write an article on it when atleast 4 episodes have aired? 

Use this thread for CW articles. You can claim it only when it starts airing, not before.

I've already got Kentaro claimed for a stalkers guide but I was wondering if I could claim Nomura Shuhei for the time being as I'll be working on a stalkers guide for him too? Looks like he doesn't have one as of yet :)