HaruHaru081906:

Oh ok, I'll just think of something else then but I did see some unrelated articles about dramas before thou

PM me the topic, it might be ok

KC Drama LOVER:

Hiii, l am interested in writing recap of Best mistake and series and why should you watch it

Is it good, what do you think 

Actually l have two ideas, first is Recap/Why should you watch Best Mistake or A compilation of short dramas to watch like Short Time, Short Drama(Article name)

KC Drama LOVER:

Actually l have two ideas, first is Recap/Why should you watch Best Mistake or A compilation of short dramas to watch like Short Time, Short Drama(Article name)

The Best Mistake recap article is okay. For the short drama one, if you look at page 93 of this discussion, someone else requested a similar topic. You could write yours if you write about dramas that are -not- from Korea. :)

devitto:

The Best Mistake recap article is okay. For the short drama one, if you look at page 93 of this discussion, someone else requested a similar topic. You could write yours if you write about dramas that are -not- from Korea. :)

Ohhhh,actually it's from Korean but some were from 2021 but it's okay l will work for Best mistake one,Thank you for your response 

hi!! i’m interested to write an article about a guide to actress chae soo-bin. sweet and sour (2021) has caught a lot of hype, and i’m really excited because she’s getting the attention she deserves, so i thought why not give it a try. thank you :DD

is anyone doing a "currently watching" on My Roommate Is a Gumiho ? if not I want to do it~

Yuanwei:
Up! ^~^

is it up by cardi b 

Hello! I will write a drama recap for https://mydramalist.com/66743-the-day-of-becoming-you after it ends. This drama is airing om 17th June, so I know no one has taken this topic.

Title would be, A Weekend Delight: The Day of Becoming You

devitto:

Sounds good!

Yes, as long as the titles are (mostly) in the database!

Yes, you can do that - Please check out some previous articles about the topic first, though. :)

Editorial on Chinese Movie Poster submitted. :) 

xyrille:

hi!! i’m interested to write an article about a guide to actress chae soo-bin. sweet and sour (2021) has caught a lot of hype, and i’m really excited because she’s getting the attention she deserves, so i thought why not give it a try. thank you :DD

ok!

XingBack:

is anyone doing a "currently watching" on My Roommate Is a Gumiho ? if not I want to do it~

You can do it!

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! I will write a drama recap for https://mydramalist.com/66743-the-day-of-becoming-you after it ends. This drama is airing om 17th June, so I know no one has taken this topic.

ok!

Hi, some of the members of the cult of the cutie pie (Jung Hae Ins fans)  would like to write a fan guide to Jung Hae In maybe to be published before D.P airs, what are you thoughts about that?  

Shiro :

Hi, some of the members of the cult of the cutie pie (Jung Hae Ins fans)  would like to write a fan guide to Jung Hae In maybe to be published before D.P airs, what are you thoughts about that?  

You can write it but we can't promise it'll be released before D.P. starts - we don't even know when that will be and it depends on how long it takes to write, then how many articles need to be edited, and then how many articles are in the publishing queue. :D 

If you want to write it anyway, just let me know!

devitto:

You can write it but we can't promise it'll be released before D.P. starts - we don't even know when that will be and it depends on how long it takes to write, then how many articles need to be edited, and then how many articles are in the publishing queue. :D 

If you want to write it anyway, just let me know!

It was just a suggestion, but we would love to write it no matter when it gets published ;) 

Cryssy Anne:

New update: Brownie  and I decided to work on this idea together!! (Co-writing project) 

Blizzardahm:

Hi! Anushka and I have decided to work on Awesome Kdrama Rom-Coms to Watch On Any Day. Will this work?

Submitted, can we work on a part 2? Tysm!