Hello , I and user @Caramel pop  are  Interested to write an article on 

Penthouse : THE ACE OF MAKJANG.   

We are anticipating  for an editors response.

Hey there,

I am thinking about writing an article on/about Short Films (kinda recommendation type).It would be my very first article!

But there are 2 more articles written about this topic previously.So will there be any problem? Can i write about this?

Thoughts of Tani:

Get well soon!

Thank you! :)

Responded to everyone via message. 

I want to start writing part 2 of my article "Chinese Romance Dramas Available on YouTube (With English Subs) ".

if no one has claimed it yet can I do a currently watching article on 'Nevertheless' with discussions on differences of opinions on the drama, and if I'm allowed to, touch upon the possible lgbt representation and why it'd be an amazing step for kdramas? Please let me know, as I would really like to write it

I've started writing on a news article for You Are My Spring 2021, with details about the casting.

Status after 3 hours: submitted 

Hey! I wanted my article to publish today by 6pm. But it's still not published.. :( can anyone help? 

Sassy queen:

Publishing an article isn’t in our hands and it’s not even going to publish as we wish. Admin’s decides when an article will publish. Hope you understand 

Hmmm... Understood... Then they shd really remove the scheduling option then.. 🙄 why have it if it's not gonna work

Thoughts of Tani:

Hmmm... Understood... Then they shd really remove the scheduling option then.. 🙄 why have it if it's not gonna work

It's for news articles.

Blizzardahm :

It's for news articles.

Aaahh... Got it... I'll just waiiiiit then.... -_-

I want to write a news article for Hospital Playlist 2, mixed with drama recap content:

The Funniest Squad Returns: Hospital Playlist 2

Can I take this subject? Don't misunderstand please,  this is NOT a CW article idea.

It will be something loosely inspired by my previous article.

Update: After one day, it's submitted.

Hi all! I'd like to write an article comparing Asian soap operas to American, British, and Australian soap operas, with a discussion about their connections to Latin American telenovelas, if possible?

Also, can I do a drama recap  or currently watching on the drama "At a Distance, Spring Is Green" in the meantime while waiting for a few shows to finish for my previous article ? 

Hello, I have two articles ideas I would like to work on.  One is about the art of drama (similar to my first article on the site) where I'd like to discuss how drama and moviemakers can make scenes feel "fuller" using shots and framing (I'll mostly use the example of The Untamed to show common errors and maybe use a few similar scenes from Rurouni Kenshin for how they could've done it better).
I would also like to write a short article recommending episodic J-drama for the people looking for good case-based dramas.

Would it be okay to work on these?

Thanks in advance for considering my ideas~

hello, may i do an article on kdramas with eng subs that are found on youtube