There wasn't really a thread for this, So I made one of it myself..
Do you have any videos you've made? Asian drama ones, Anime ones?
Or just simply plain being a random video you made who you have some pride in?
Share your creations here and ask for critiques or opinions. <3

Guess I'll start it with a video I made awhile ago.. Its a You're Beautiful DMV

This thread may contain spoilers, be aware.
Hi, it seems I'm the first to reply ^^ I enjoyed your video very much... I think the music blends in very well with the characters and the story... What editing program did you use?
This is much more serious and different to most You're Beautiful I have seen. The timing is great and the colours go with the mood. It is a great video! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed watching it. Keep making them. :) x
Lol, this is the second time I'm seeing you DMV, it's still soo awesome <3 ^^ + You guys are right, the music really goes well with the scenes you chose and put it together, love it ^^
stormy_yume wrote: Hi,
it seems I'm the first to reply ^^
I enjoyed your video very much... I think the music blends in very well with the characters and the story... What editing program did you use?

Thank you very much, I am really glad you liked it.. I only used Windows Movie Maker to make this DMV :3

ActingAReaction wrote: This is much more serious and different to most You're Beautiful I have seen.
The timing is great and the colours go with the mood.

It is a great video! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed watching it.
Keep making them. :) x

Thank you so much <3 Sure, I will continue making them.. I am really glad you liked it..
Yeah, Upon listening to this song I just kinda got the whole JKSxPSH flashback in the back of my head and it stuck with me for awhile.. Decided to make the video then :)

MusicROSE wrote: Lol, this is the second time I'm seeing you DMV, it's still soo awesome <3 ^^
+ You guys are right, the music really goes well with the scenes you chose and put it together, love it ^^

Arigatou Gozaimasu, Rose-chan :) I really appreciate your feedback.. Thank you for contributing.. <3

----
Up with a new DMV: It is a mix of You're Beautiful and Mary Stayed Out All Night..

so, I made this fanvid back in 2009. I was a huge fan of SoEulMate that time. It's So Yi jung (Kim Bum) and Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) pairing from BOF. I just made it on Windows Movie maker lol so it's not that good but i surprisingly got 29K views *-*
dongholove wrote:
so, I made this fanvid back in 2009. I was a huge fan of SoEulMate that time. It's So Yi jung (Kim Bum) and Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) pairing from BOF. I just made it on Windows Movie maker lol so it's not that good but i surprisingly got 29K views *-*

OH i love it! they were my favorites! they were the only reasons why i stuck on to BOF so long!
nekoblah wrote: OH i love it! they were my favorites! they were the only reasons why i stuck on to BOF so long!

I love them too..

I hope they have their own drama in the future:)
nekoblah wrote: OH i love it! they were my favorites! they were the only reasons why i stuck on to BOF so long!

same!! lol

darkangel662008 wrote: I love them too..

I hope they have their own drama in the future:)

I thought they're gonna have a drama after BOF but they didn't :/
It's 2012 and what they only have is a CF together :/
dongholove wrote: same!! lol

I thought they're gonna have a drama after BOF but they didn't :/
It's 2012 and what they only have is a CF together :/

oh...god of drama..please hear our plea:)
MonjaElisa wrote: There wasn't really a thread for this, So I made one of it myself..
Do you have any videos you've made? Asian drama ones, Anime ones?
Or just simply plain being a random video you made who you have some pride in?
Share your creations here and ask for critiques or opinions. <3

Guess I'll start it with a video I made awhile ago.. Its a You're Beautiful DMV

This thread may contain spoilers, be aware.

That is really cute and kinda makes me want to watch You're Beautiful again. I am not going to but, it's still a little tempting. I forgot all their cute moments!

dongholove wrote:

That is darling. Now if only they were the leads and it was their story and if we could get rid of all the other crap from BOF...I would totally watch this! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: That is really cute and kinda makes me want to watch You're Beautiful again. I am not going to but, it's still a little tempting. I forgot all their cute moments!

That is darling. Now if only they were the leads and it was their story and if we could get rid of all the other crap from BOF...I would totally watch this! LOL

LOL!! :p
I made one for my son.. Guess it does belong a little, since it's with an FT Island song. ;D

devitto wrote: I made one for my son.. Guess it does belong a little, since it's with an FT Island song. ;D

Kawaiii - you've produced a very cute baby ^_^ I like it when he gives love to the cat :) The song is cute too, what's the title? I don't know this one.
Elisabetta wrote: Kawaiii - you've produced a very cute baby ^_^ I like it when he gives love to the cat :) The song is cute too, what's the title? I don't know this one.

Thanks. They are even cuter now (my son and the cat). :D
The song is 남자의 첫사람은 무덤까지 간다. One of my favorites and one of the first I knew. <3