I just updated my profile again, tell me what u think
asliceofkate wrote: just did a redesign because i get bored with it easily!

the old design:

(click to enlarge)

I think you are a genius, but you make me miss my design times. ^_^
I spent a lot of time writing everything for my profile and doing collages...It's not perfect but I really like it because it's my style and it suits my personality.
Beautiful profiles everybody! :) <3
please have a look at mine. 
Hiya, just (kind of) finished up mine... not too fancy, pretty minimal, but I liked making it. ^ ^ 

Still have a few ideas of things I'd like to do/add to my Profile, but for now I'm calling it finished.  I've kept it very simple rather than flashy or fancy... lots of "glitter" and animated graphics make it too difficult/distracting for me to read the text.  If you check it out, I hope you like it. :)
^Gorgeous profile. Love how organized and tidy it is. I need to make better use of my profile =/ 
Yeah, well... mine is gifs wonderland... some of my favourite moments and kisses from dramas :P
Mine is in Christmas/Winter mode right now, haha. I love redecorating it every few months. ^_^
Wow, really great profile pages so far..
Mine is okay, i guess :D
I love my profile & I think you should love it too :--) 
Photos were taken during my trip to Seoul in May 
Hello :)
I have pink ./ kawaii profile :)
I was also looking for profile page inspiration. Glad I found out this thread. Search option is very helpful. 
For now I just took some drama challenges to be updated on my profile page.
Wow! All of your pages are incredible! I'm also glad that I found this thread. 
I'm still a newbie but I hope one day I can also turn my profile into something amazing like you guys!
AmieLin your profile is great!

I always try to make a nice profile that I will love for me.